Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Oven Dried & Spiced Catfish And Stockfish -panla [mavilah Foods] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oven Dried & Spiced Catfish And Stockfish -panla [mavilah Foods] (785 Views)

See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / Panla Fish - What Is The English Name / Nigeria’s Love For Norwegian Stockfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oven Dried & Spiced Catfish And Stockfish -panla [mavilah Foods] by michxxl(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2019
[center]MAVILAH CATFISH/STOCKFISH (Panla)[/center]

At Mavilah, our vision is to utilize opportunities that move humanity forward through resourcefulness, integrity and excellence.

Mavilah oven dried catfish is created to provide dry catfish of the highest quality - hygienically processed, neatly packaged, and spiced with natural flavors.
Our product is free from Carbon monoxide (CO) fumes or Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (​PAHs) which makes it a sought after by both local and international consumers.

Mavilah Catfish and Mavilah Stockfish (panla) can be enjoyed as a snack or added to all your delicacies.

Price Infomation

Mavilah Catfish:
Big size (normal price)__NGN 1550/kg pack
Big size (promo price)___NGN 1350/kg pack

Small size (normal)_____NGN 1000/kg pack
Small size (promo[/i]_______NGN 800/kg pack

Mavilah Stockfish ([i]panla
):

Big size (normal price)__NGN 1100/kg pack
Big size (promo price)___NGN 850/kg pack

Small size (normal)_____NGN 650/kg pack
Small size (promo[/i]_______NGN 500/kg pack

Promo ends July 19, 2019

[i]To place your order, call:

+234 703 251 1999
+234 805 605 1923

Email: mavilahfoods@yahoo.com

Mavilah foods ...fishly richness in every meal!

Re: Oven Dried & Spiced Catfish And Stockfish -panla [mavilah Foods] by adecz: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Smoking imparts the unique flavor...

Drying alone won't work.
Re: Oven Dried & Spiced Catfish And Stockfish -panla [mavilah Foods] by michxxl(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
adecz:

Smoking imparts the unique flavor...

Drying alone won't work.

Thanks for that.

The unique flavor from smoking is mainly caused by fumes produced from burning fish oil and fish particles.

Mavilah Catfish/Stockfish is not just smoked but also dried to increase the shelf life of the products. The fumes produced in our ovens is free from PAHs and CO produced from burning firewoods and incomplete combustion of wood respectively. This makes our product exportable.

...and the fumes still give it that unique taste.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating The Hot Dog Festival / How Much Is Cooking Gas Now In Your Area / Generic Groceries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.