Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

"I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo (41962 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children / Bbnaija's Ahneeka Looking All Sexy In Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by lilfreezy: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Why is she forcing herself to look sexy? undecided

Put some respeck on the MILF son
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by gimicks12: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
maginality is this governments prob.
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by fortunechy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
sultry ,sugary, maggiry..... and so on... all for slay queensss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by jamiudarex(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
LearnITsmash:
What is this fat toad doing again, can't she see that people are disgusted by her looks undecided
na u sabi
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by Jgoldie: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Her clits go dey like red berry
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
What is left here aunty?.
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by TANID(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
Egregious!
Oh! Sorry I Know I Already Offend You
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Why is she forcing herself to look sexy? undecided
chai. You're bad o grin
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by Gandollaar(f): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
TANID:
Because It's Part Of Every Females To Always Forced Their Self To Look Sexy.

That's How Every Females Do grin

Do You Even Think It's Easy To Be A Sexy And Atractive Women
How would you know. Have you been a woman before?
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by madjune(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
I wonder what she's selling this time.

Her music no dey sell again and Ned Nwoko is happily married, for now at least.
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by IamSoProlific: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
seguno2:

What reasonable position did Yorubas have in 2015 after Tinubu and Gbajabiamila sold the number 4 Speaker PDP assigned to Hon. Mulikat Akande to Tambuwal?
Please remind us.

Sorry, who did you say sold the number 4 speaker, and where are they from

Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by TANID(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Gandollaar:
How would you know. Have you been a woman before?
Hahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin From The Day Of My Birth Till Now My Life Always Has To Do With Women Most Expecialy When I Grow Up It's Always Has To Be With Sexy Women Around Me So I Learned A Lot From Them

That Is How I Know Ma

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by blanket6560(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jesus!! Bone don enter my throat Na who put dis bone hia kwanu
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by A2dbzzz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
LearnITsmash:
What is this fat toad doing again, can't she see that people are disgusted by her looks undecided
.. Are you people? Is people you? People you are? Oga talk for yourself
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by Adakintroy: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
A better vocalist than that mid range yoloba slut...what's that her name again. ..?

Yes!..yemi alade.
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by terestra: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Abeg lala come oooo come n see this one that is forming toke grin grin cheesy cheesy angry grin
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by Ryan03(f): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Excuse you, you are not "people", you are just a person and your opinion doesn't count
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by TemmyT002(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Missing you, baby
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by SirBunky85(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
is the pix up there one of okorocha's numerous statues?

abeg na joke i de joke before some people come carry their accumulated anger regarding yesterday NASS elections heap for my head...
lol at accumulated anger
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by seguno2: 3:08am On Jun 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Sorry, who did you say sold the number 4 speaker, and where are they from

Why did you not remember what Okadigbo said before your initial tribal post??
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by IamSoProlific: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2019
seguno2:

Why have you chosen to get stuck with this sort of reasoning

Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by IamSoProlific: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
seguno2:

I just had to add this, did you listen to Barrister femi falana (SAN). press release? He said exact same thing as me.

You're not more Yoruba than me, and I believe you're learned too, so don't prove otherwise.

Cheers!!!
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by scoundrel(f): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
I guess her yes people bumped her ego so high she decided to try this.
Re: "I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo by meobizy(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri / Top 10 Eligible Nigerian Celebrity Bachelors (photos) / Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.