Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) (41349 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Father, Prince Olanrewaju's Burial Service (Pictures) / E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wizkid’s speech at his mum’s Burial

“It’s impossible for the pain to go away,” Wizkid says in an emotional speech at his mother’s funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGoFD-kIKY?si=8Pb5eClwnma39KAH

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmmm O deep .Do you know WizKid is the last-born and only boy in his family. He has 12 elder sisters, and they all attended their mother's candlelight last night. 🕊️😊

Have you ever wondered why he is called the Star Boy? Now you know he is the star in his family. 😊

95 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Kingsleyjonah: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's well

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Apcsupport1: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Video: Wizkid breaks down in tears at mother’s wake-keep ceremony

Afrobeats star, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has been spotted in tears at his mother’s wake-keep ceremony.

Recall Wizkid’s mother, Mrs Jane Dolapo Balogun, died on August 18, 2023 in London.

A candlelight procession in honour of the singer’s mum was held on Wednesday with Wizkid making his first public appearance following a nearly month-long period of silence as he grieved the loss of his mother.

Born in Surulere, Lagos, on July 26, 1990. Wizkid grew up in a polygamous home with a Muslim father and a Christian mother.

His mum, a formidable cornerstone of strength, lent unwavering backing to her son’s meteoric rise in the industry.

In 2014, Wizkid released ‘Mummy Mi’, a song off his ‘Ayo’ album. The song was dedicated to mothers across the world.

The singer praised Jane for all the joy she gave to him. He also promised to spoil her with the finest things in life.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/video-wizkid-breaks-down-in-tears-at-mothers-wake-keep-ceremony/

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Videos From Wizkid’s Mum’s Burial Ceremony in the Company of Jada and His Sons

Nigerian international singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has laid his beloved mother, Madam Jane Dolapor, to rest with a lavish burial ceremony on October 12. Legit.ng reported that the musician's family held a candlelight service for their deceased mother the night before the burial day. Cute moments from Wizkid's mother's burial ceremony go viral Credit: @goldmynetv, @wizkidayomedia, @jada_p Source: Instagram Videos from the funeral rite service and ceremony went viral on the internet, showing the singer's sweet moment in the company of his sons and talent manager Jada P. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1558325-videos-wizkids-mums-burial-ceremony-company-jada-sons-spur-emotions/

Spur Emotions Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1558325-videos-wizkids-mums-burial-ceremony-company-jada-sons-spur-emotions/

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by KingMack(m): 1:10am On Oct 13, 2023
you made mama proud even in death her soul is still proud of you..rip iya wizzy 🕊️ 🕊️

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by skallion7(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:
I don't know why I hate this boy,, like his so prideful, how much does he even thinks he have compared to davido,, and Davido is too calm no matter what
Davido is calm more than wizkid?, just say you like Davido more than him. Mumu

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Wizkid’s speech at his mum’s Burial

“It’s impossible for the pain to go away,” Wizkid says in an emotional speech at his mother’s funeral

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1712567484593611047

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGoFD-kIKY?si=8Pb5eClwnma39KAH

undecided so e for dey fictional?
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by TruthsFM: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

undecided so e for dey fictional?
fictional as in ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Apcsupport1: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2023
skallion7:
Call your dad the same

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by fergieboy: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Family members e go tey o before una see am again

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Generalyemi(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by princeade86(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2023
Sorry wizzy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by vowiski(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

See how crazy and mad you are at the same time..

Someone is mourning his mum, you are talking about pride ..

You Wey no get pride ; give out all your clothes and begin waka with preeq for road..:

Pride detector

Anoufia

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Olabode211: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2023
you need to take concurtion,if you hate grace,you can't see one for life.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by YorubaKinging: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2023
The end is near

While all of you are focused on Ukraine, Israel, etc

America is about to burn

Yes, your America.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by tiswell(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Take heart wizzy.

Mum also enjoyed the fruit of her labour.

May she rest well!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Wisswhales007: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

People with small brain not hard to notice why the hate ?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Triangles1(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Star man.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by LivingSage: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2023
He's not proud.
He only comports and respects himself. He doesn't talk much.
I'm like that

Why Nigerian sees this as pride is what I don't understand
Apcsupport1:

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Starman

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Kingstance(f): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2023
skallion7:

🤣😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by Highplains: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning sir/ma..This is what I do..I have a close confidante in the USA,Indianapolis precisely who sends cars to me in Nigeria where I sell..If you’d like to patronize us,let me know and I assure you of a quality car and speedy delivery..Like the old saying goes,a trial will convince you..Thank you and have a great day!
Onefornaija26:
Good

[b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by farouk2much(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2023
Did he said anything about fuel...??

If not am sorry. Cant listen

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by obembet(f): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2023
M
Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by mejetov422: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2023
Rip to your mum

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) by sinero: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2023
Apcsupport1:

Ur bitterness is gradually leading you to ur down fall. Saying this to the bereaved that doesn't even know u exist is so cruel. Hussle, u no go gree. Mumu

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts / Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce / 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.