Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari (19947 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Fuelled By Unemployment, Poverty —Buhari / We Have Lifted 5 Million Nigerians Out Of Extreme Poverty - Buhari / We Have Saved Over 5million Nigerians From Poverty - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Teejaycrown08: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Our Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is expected to grow by 2.7 per cent this year.

Expected ����
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by liverpool72(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
This Buhari mumu has finally been ungraded to 4g.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by bellotaofeek: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
As in ? Hope you didn’t mean your Fulani herdsmen Will **** 100m Nigerians grin
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by vizboy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Remove 100m.. Throwin 200m
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by uchennaq(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
100 Million!!!
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by BrokenCock: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
bloody scammer!!! still saying, "we will" in second tenure like we are campaigning

1 Like

Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Doesn't he mean "We will make 100 million Nigerians gainfully employed"?... That might be more realistic if the right things are put in place.
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by TruthTella(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lies no dey tire this old man sef?
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by gregor1: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
They have started with their big and unrealistic projects again
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
so bad in buhari first 4 years, you can see vividly that he's after government and not governance. Gej left our GDP growth from 6%, buhari lowered it down to 2% due to his bad economic policies. very bad.
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Geesaintagape: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Buhari n campaign speech...we will, I shall .
Another 4years is counting
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
xynerise:

https://punchng.com/well-take-100m-nigerians-out-of-poverty-buhari/

Lalasticlala
who did ds to us eeh? Which one again be 100million nigerians? Oga you know how many people wey loose their job because of your poor economic policy? Craze don dey catch up with our leaders ds days. Na so my state governor flag off 9km road come talk say the road go create 10k job... lack of visionary leaders
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Ndamsondaniel: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019

Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Maliqcious: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Baba wit d bobo
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
na people wey their mumu never do go listen to mr dullardeen
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Maliqcious: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
So if baba say make U swear say e no thief U go swear,..kai
Rossikk:
Shut your fcking mouth. It was Jonathan and his bunch of thieving looters that plunged the country into recession from which Buhari is getting us out of. Criminals like you and your fellow embezzlers of billions of dollars like Diezani and Kola Aluko will NEVER EVER hold power in Nigeria again. So get used to it.
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
xynerise:
Here we go again undecided

Same old shit just a different toilet.
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Rossikk(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so bad in buhari first 4 years, you can see vividly that he's after government and not governance. Gej left our GDP growth from 6%, buhari lowered it down to 2% due to his bad economic policies. very bad.
You are a dullard. GDP fell because oil prices crashed. Had zero to do with Buhari. If Jonathan and Diezani had not looted billions of dollars, we may not have suffered so much from the oil price crash of 2015.
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Ikpongiton: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
this president sef.where is mannabbq?
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by liverpool72(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
balinda:
No todddaaay? E Don tey
l need de mumu stuff give me ur digits
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Rossikk(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Maliqcious:
So if baba say make U swear say e no thief U go swear,..kai
I can GUARANTEE YOU that billions of dollars are NOT being stolen today by Buhari and his team. That is why we have money to do the railway, roads, airports, 2nd Niger Bridge, and other projects today which were delayed or lying fallow under the Jonathan regime because they were stealing so much.
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by planetx: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
If he was elected for a 4 year term why is he promising what he will do over a 10 year period. Won't be surprised if the idiot decides to go for a third term or rigs in a puppet to succeed him, either way Nigerians will pay for the mistake they made in 2015 for decades to come.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by liverpool72(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Rossikk:
Shut your fcking mouth. It was Jonathan and his bunch of thieving looters that plunged the country into recession from which Buhari is getting us out of. Criminals like you and your fellow embezzlers of billions of dollars like Diezani and Kola Aluko will NEVER EVER hold power in Nigeria again. So get used to it.
ur mumu has also been ungraded to 4g just like ur dullard ewu
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Rossikk:

I read this refrain several times but no one has since 2015 been able 2 explain to me how embezzlement & looting during d GEJ administration led to recession. Bros, pls help me out. Help us explain how looting & embezzlement caused recession in Nigeria using historical, academic & international facts to back it up
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Rossikk(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
planetx:
If he was elected for a 4 year term why is he promising what he will do over a 10 year period. Won't be surprised if the idiot decides to go for a third term or rigs in a puppet to succeed him, either way Nigerians will pay for the mistake they made in 2015 for decades to come.
He is talking about his party's plans. I believe APC at the helm of the FG can indeed lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty within ten years, definitely. They are not a party of Grand Looters like PDP.
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Walehelt(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
We believe you Mr President

1 Like

Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by codedguy1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
limeta:
This people and millions sha
The same people you killing every day

Maybe he wants to take 100million people out of poverty by lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed them.

Kolewerk!
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by liverpool72(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
lexy2014:

I read this refrain several times but no one has since 2015 been able 2 explain to me how embezzlement & looting during d GEJ administration led to recession. Bros, pls help me out. Help us explain how looting & embezzlement caused recession in Nigeria using historical, academic & international facts to back it up
dont mind the mumu who doesn't know his left to right
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by litaninja(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
Na still dem....
Re: We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari by Rossikk(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
lexy2014:

The oil price crash of 2014/15 left us exposed because the billions of dollars we earned prior to the crash were embezzled by Jonathan and his gang of looters. Why do you think his oil minister, Diezani, has fled the country for nearly 5 years now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Brouhaha Over Telegraph Interview-pilot Newspaper / South-south, South-east Lawmakers Oppose Grazing Bill -Channels TV / Insecurity: Senators Demand Sack Of Service Chiefs, Security Agencies Heads..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.