Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership (19133 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / Supreme Court Victory: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
searchlight:
which of the precising office of the national assembly was zoned to the south east like it was to the other zones by APC? I like what's happening. it will atlest be clear to our APC brothers here that they missed it.

I think it is time to do away with all these zoning nonsense, it is not leading us anywhere, instead, let the best person for the job be picked regardless of where they are from, how many of all these people actually truly care about their people anyways?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership by booksrite(f): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think it is time to do away with all these zoning nonsense, it is not leading us anywhere, instead, let the best person for the job be picked regardless of where they are from, how many of all these people actually truly care about their people anyways?

cry
Re: Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership by Turakee2(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nyamiri nd ranting na 1 nd 2....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings / Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.