Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,241 members, 7,853,229 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Meet Young Rappers Johndee And Lil Frosh Can Rap Like Than FALZ, Da Grin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Young Rappers Johndee And Lil Frosh Can Rap Like Than FALZ, Da Grin (506 Views)

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Young Rappers Johndee And Lil Frosh Can Rap Like Than FALZ, Da Grin by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
.i did a little research on them and here is what i found out
Their stage name are JohnDEE and Lil Frosh, johnDEE and Lil Frosh are two best friends, they have other friends that rap too....... they post their raps videos on social media........they are very talented.....

according to sources they live in Dopemu, Lagos State, Nigeria. and they are fashion designers ...follow the link to see their videos
https://stewgist..com/2019/06/meet-young-rappers-johndee-and-lil.html

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Beaten By Thugs In Edo State / ‘how I Started Having Sex At 16 And Got Married At 18’ – Blogger, Blessing Okoro / See How This Oyibo Man Rejected His Wife For Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.