Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage (1155 Views)

7 Up Nigeria Company Recruitment/submit Application / Seven-up Nigeria Recruitment: Seven-up Bottling Company Plc / 7 Up Nigeria Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by akayalade(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hello Entrepreneur

Congratulations!!!

You have qualified to go into the Virtual Training Stage of the Startup Nigeria program. Kindly login using the username and password below
Ensure to change your password immediately after you log in, to secure your account.

Startup Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to support innovative idea-stage companies across Nigeria with funding, mentorship, and training.

In this Virtual Training Stage, you will take courses on Idea Validation and MVP Prototyping after which you will be required to complete a general assessment. Kindly note that the deadline for the Virtual Training Stage is 19th June, 2019.

If you are successful at this stage, you will move to the Pitch Interviews Stage of the program where you will stand a chance to be selected for the incubation program.

Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Here’s wishing you all the best as you go through the stages of this program and we look forward to building the future of Africa with you.

Warm regards,
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by akayalade(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
who else got this email?
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by DukeJenrus: 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Me done mine remains to upload a 1 minute video to complete the requirements
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by akayalade(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
DukeJenrus:
please how were you able to download the videos?
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by DukeJenrus: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by derico2323(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
I got the message too
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by lizzychom: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
DukeJenrus:

Pls can u assist on how to fill d template
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by lyldom: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2019
Pls how do we go about the PDF to power point
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by Felista(f): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2019
I have completed my course but have not done the pitch video interview,I can't even find anything like that in my dashboard, what do I do?
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by Anthonyfor12345: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Closing today o
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by simeon77(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
I saw the email today, but can't log into my account. What do I do?
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by Demolaeby: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by Demolaeby: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ok, let's try
Re: Start Up Nigeria, Virtual Training Stage by DukeJenrus: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2019
It has been extended to 23rd of June 2019 for those finding it difficult to login to take the test should call on 08066818772 for assistance cost you 1k and send me your video and sample template to help you do them.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!! / Ministry Of Defence/defence Industries Corporation Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / Why You Should Not Hesitate To Apply For Everything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.