Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix (31192 Views)

Bishop Sylvester Asobo Declared Missing By Family (Photo) / Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by sunkoye: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
angry... CHECK HER BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE grin grin grin

Meanwhile Ex Gov. Fayose has been admiring boobs since BC grin grin grin
local man is pleased wink
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
post=79269303:
We pray she return to her family in one piece.

Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by Lovelyn451(f): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oya Lagos pipu where is Mary?? B4 I open my eyes u pipu should release her shocked
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by Investmentfreak: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
magicminister:

Shut up bro... plenty young girls go missing and are never found. I pray this girl returns home safely but cases like this are too heavy to joke with.

I have had two of my friends kidnapped in Delta state allegedly by Fulani herdsmen. According to both accounts, the kidnappers spoke Hausa fluently.
He told me that while the men while released after they received their ransome, the women were killed in the forest.

May evil never befall any one of us. Stop joking with things like this.

My friend’s dad, is still missing from 2015!!

I no that’s why I pray she’s found safe if it’s not drilling she went for.
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by vicben27(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
shez probably some where collecting sweet prick. she will found when she as gotten Enough na them
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by toluwa1(f): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
I pray they find her IJN
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by oduademonest: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fine girl, please let's find her.

Beautiful girls should not be getting lost like that.
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by Ihutomi: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
if she is Igbo,check hotels she might b with her boy friend if she is Yoruba pray ritualist no locate her,if she is Hausa check the nearest emirs house
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by terestra: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
kingemzy5:
Check her boyfriend's house
maybe u know something
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Weytin prick dey cause ehn.
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by chukxie(m): 1:50am On Jun 13, 2019
This is the kind of news every parent dreads. May we not bury our children. May our children never go missing. Amen. May the young girl be found safe. If the Nigerian government took the lives of Nigerians seriously, it would have invested heavily in CCTV cameras. It's sad our lives aren't of top priority to our leaders. Really sad!

P.S: Some of the comments here are nothing but plain stupid, and heartless. Pray your loved ones never go missing. Keep wallowing in your stupidity because of 'likes'.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by MrMou: 5:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Tonyspecial:
She Will Be Found IJN
What's the meaning of "IJN"
Re: 17-year-old Mary Abang Declared Missing By Her Family Members In Lagos(Pix by Tonyspecial(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2019
MrMou:
What's the meaning of "IJN"
Say Amen 1st!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thai People Eating A Black Man / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / 5 Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Port Harcourt, Laptops, Car Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.