Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How He MADE IT Despite Many Sour Experiences And NO Job... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How He MADE IT Despite Many Sour Experiences And NO Job... (516 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How He MADE IT Despite Many Sour Experiences And NO Job... by paramound: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
In September 2008, my mother moved down to Lagos with 5 children from a remote town in eastern Nigeria.

The relocation was not a choice she made, but one she was forced to.

Our father had died, and his brothers swore to bring hell on my mother if she didn’t move out of the house.

Those were some of my darkest days…

When we arrived in Lagos, we had to put up with my Mom’s elder sister & her husband.
They had 4 kids and lived in a 2 bedroom apartment at Ikorodu.

At this point I had to quit schooling to help work for money at any ongoing building project....

To Continue reading click this link https://www.canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/the-rags-to-riches-story-that-would-leave-you-in-tears

Re: How He MADE IT Despite Many Sour Experiences And NO Job... by marilyn24(f): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
thanks for sharing such post.but ur "get instant access button " is not working.maybe u should do something about it .it is not even directing me to the learning portal after I have filled all the required information. or maybe should just post the site.cos I tried it several times all to no avail.
Re: How He MADE IT Despite Many Sour Experiences And NO Job... by marilyn24(f): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
pls do reply cos am looking for online jobs to do.most of this online jobs are into marketing and it is not my skill at all.but if it is helping pple write or fill application forms, I can do it.cos I don't really have a job.and I have tried but no way
Re: How He MADE IT Despite Many Sour Experiences And NO Job... by paramound: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
marilyn24:
pls do reply cos am looking for online jobs to do.most of this online jobs are into marketing and it is not my skill at all.but if it is helping pple write or fill application forms, I can do it.cos I don't really have a job.and I have tried but no way

Sorry about that. Use this link
https://www.canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/agent-combo-pack/

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The New Website For Ogun State Job Portal? / . / Massive Recruitment For The Role Of Contact Centre Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.