Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job (3553 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by markang(f): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am a Frustrated and depressed Computer Science Graduate. At the moment..i am at a crossroad without direction and out of energy.

I am deeply hurt, going down memory lane brings tears to my eyes. Going to school was nothing short of miracle. Mum fought tooth and nail to make sure I became a graduate.

During my service in Ogun state, my mum began to fall ill incessantly. I became seriously worried. I sent 80% of my allawee to them and invested the rest in my crayfish business which was thriving until the sudden decline.

I have looked for work in more than 7 states.. Once i hear that a company or firm is recruiting, i send application and go for interview. I used up all my savings looking for work hoping it will work out.

As it is now... the ‘graaguate’ (In my mother’s voice) cannot afford to buy her mother’s medication. I am tired. My mother gets better today and gets worse the next day.

Help with a job please. This girl’s life is dependent on this post. I will be eternally grateful.

If you are privileged to help me, here is my Email Address: ogbucynthia97@gmail.com

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by markang(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please help!

Please help push this post to the front-page for wider audience. Thanks a lot.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Uboma
Davide470

Please

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by TimeTraveler369: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
You don't need a job, you need money.

The moment you decouple 'money' from 'work', then your God will activate your true desire.

Until then, keep brooding.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Coder2Client(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
markang:
I am a Frustrated and depressed Computer Science Graduate. At the moment..i am at a crossroad without direction and out of energy.

I am deeply hurt, going down memory lane brings tears to my eyes. Going to school was nothing short of miracle. Mum fought tooth and nail to make sure I became a graduate.

During my service in Ogun state, my mum began to fall ill incessantly. I became seriously worried. I sent 80% of my allawee to them and invested the rest in my crayfish business which was thriving until the sudden decline.

I have looked for work in more than 7 states.. Once i hear that a company or firm is recruiting, i send application and go for interview. I used up all my savings looking for work hoping it will work out.

As it is now... the ‘graaguate’ (In my mother’s voice) cannot afford to buy her mother’s medication. I am tired. My mother gets better today and gets worse the next day.

Help with a job please. This girl’s life is dependent on this post. I will be eternally grateful.

You are a computer science graduate, why don't you apply for ICT Teacher in a private school. If you can handle ICT instruments you gonna be paid well.
Don't give up.
I don't want to say you should learn software development being a CS grad cos that's not what you need right now. So, apply for a teaching job.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by BrighterMe: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's well sister. God will see us through.

Lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Dominique etc, you guys can help her. Her helper might be in the forum.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
shocked
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
markang:

can you raise 6k?
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by markang(f): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Coder2Client:

You are a computer science graduate, why don't you apply for ICT Teacher in a private school. If you can handle ICT instruments you gonna be paid well.
Don't give up.
I don't want to say you should learn software development being a CS grad cos that's not what you need right now. So, apply for a teaching job.

Schools aren’t functional now
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by jericco1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Calm down, if everyone resort to this, no youth will remain.
Go and learn hand work undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Coder2Client(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
markang:

Don't wait for schools to open before you apply. There are many schools that have started recruiting already. Search online. I will help you drop some links. Prepare your CV and cover letter. Your location?

If you are in Lagos https://www.recruit.net/job/instructor-jobs/7B9878715117C814?from=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=job_alert&utm_campaign=organic_ng&utm_term=Teacher
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Realshay:

can you raise 6k?
. probably to introduce her to one thrashy marketing or networking biz.

This is the type of pple making things difficult for pple.

Why not lend her 6k and she starts with u and u collect ur money back once she makes some profit

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
How did your crayfish business go down? What was the cause? How much did you start with ab initio, before the collapse?

No job in Nigeria now for those without connection! Business is your best option and answering those questions above will a bit help you, so your helper will know how to come in.

I doubt if they'll help you push to front page. Some have even worse stories here, but they are ignored by members, mods, super mods, and even seun! No one cares in this country! It is worse than a jungle and animals are far better than the people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by PastorFire: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Look for job?. I now select jobs. Business is paying.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Msn computer science the best course in the world. Can't you code? People get jobs in days if they can code.

If you can't code, I would advise you to look for a job in IT support at least to get some money to take care of your mom. Coding will take a long time to get employable. Also widen your net. You must not only work in Nigeria. You can work remotely for companies abroad in IT support. How's your resume looking like ? Also post it here so the ogas can advise you.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
xscoffy:

. probably to introduce her to one thrashy marketing or networking biz.

This is the type of pple making things difficult for pple.

Why not lend her 6k and she starts with u and u collect ur money back once she makes some profit

not that.. you guessed wrong..
nothing good comes for free..
besides, ain't forcing her

u can do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by sammirano: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Computer science! Look at what Nig eduxation system has reduced such an important course to nothing. As a comp. Science graduate you shoukd be future thinking and money should be your least worry. Well the day i lost hope in Nig education system was when a comp. Science graduate from imo state university asked me a finance graduate to teach him office packages. Tbh, I was shocked than Buhari. cool

Op. Up your game. Use your skills to get what you want, and if you dont have one yet, start learning at least you will be more inclined to lear fast.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by aycorporat(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sincerely, the country is at crossroads itself with a government that doesn't know its left from its right.
Everyone is confused.
Realshay:

can you raise 6k?

These are the low lifers making life difficult for people
Send the money to her, when she makes profit, collect your capital
Ode!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by missypurple1(f): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
please fellow Nigerians let's learn to stop bashing graduates when they ask for help!
:
:
@OP I'm assuming you can teach ICT...
..print fliers of large & small sizes advertising computer classes for adults & children...with your contact details on it........paste it in areas where it can be seen
:
also target people to share to....
:
:
God is your strength
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by merieam16(f): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
markang:

They er o...please go nd start submitting, i know that is not wat u want buh lets start from there
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Memberclub(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Computer science graduate?
Hard to believe
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by nnamdi640: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
markang:

My brother don't be discouraged,just continue trying your best.Am also a graduate like you without any good job.
The one that hurt me most is that I lost my dearest mother that struggle to send me to school without her eating the fruit of her labour.This your story just flash back the day she left this world...
I still believe that I will surely make it in this life.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by vheckthor1: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Get an IT skill please, or IT project management, you won't regret you did
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Michelle55: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Where's your location?
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by orphan11(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
I feel your pain right now am a failure itself already I am planning to end this
Am tired
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Shortyy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Not only you my sister. I just wish I could just die a painless death. I'm sick and tired of this life. No job, no hope of getting any. No happiness. Heartbroken.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Michelle55: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why are y'all talking about suicide and death like it's the only option left?
If there are no jobs anymore, look for a means and create one for yourself. What are those skills you have? Monetize it.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by DontBullshitMe: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Enter Lagos.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by motionarena: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
markang:

This is my previous where I worked they are massively recruiting and its an IT company though they are wack
But its cool for a start

https://www.tek-experts.com/en-us/technical-support-engineer-in-nigeria
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by jamze: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Where is your location
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by markang(f): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
jamze:
Where is your location

Anambra state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Studied Business Education; Work Experience as Admin Officer / Customer Service Representatives Needed Urgently For Employment(lagos) / VACANCY At Resource Intermediaries Limited(60,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.