Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB (42013 Views)

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by onthehill: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his daughter, Danielle Dubem Yul-Edochie for scoring 241 in her JAMB examination, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

"My daughter @danielleyuledochie scored 241 in JAMB.
And I'm super proud of her.
That's brilliance.
Big Congratulations to you Danielle, Mummy and Daddy are proud of you.
As you start your WAEC we wish you the best.
Clear all your papers once and Daddy will surprise you with a gift.
By God's grace I'll have enough money to buy you anything you want.

Your mummy @mayyuledochie and I love you very much."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqzMVLgtAl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by poweranger(f): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2021
congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by mariahAngel(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2021
With a grandfather like Pete Edochie, nothing short of excellence should be expected.
It runs in the family.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2021
She tried, especially in an era where most kids only listen to Seyi Vibes and Bella Shmurda. Na yahoo yahoo full 'em head and hook up for the ladies. Wonder why there's low performance in this year's JAMB - sickening!

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by DDDEnterprises: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Congrats to her!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Theicecode(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wish her the very best

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Ololadekiniun: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
My brother sef score 254 nobody hype am celeb life ehn �

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oh.. she just wrote jamb na im shakara don full ground? Hm.
I thought she was already in the Uni.

I hope akor will let her cool head down read book.
He had better sent her abroad to study.

Anyways, congratulations to her on her success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by maureensylvia(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations

Paedos avoid this thread lipsrsealed
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by elonmuskbaby: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
The girl don dey turn Slay queen small small o grin

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by DankemzI(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yul I'm surprised you'll selfishly allow your daughter to school in Nigeria, our education is messed up.
If a notorious unlettered thug aka agbero can know the value of sending his wards to school abroad, how much more a lettered and rich celebrity like you.
Give that girl the best

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Onyi22(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beauty with brain

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Daniidee(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wow beautiful
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Onyenna(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Onyenna(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Triangles1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Advert.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by slawormiir: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
She is going to clear all her papers

Including waec.....after all miracle centre never fails

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by DigitalyYours: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021

Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by NwaNimo1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by proclinician: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
My neighbour showed me this result as his jamb score and asked me which school will accept the score. I told him to check any Sunday school around.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Romanoff(f): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na Private school go still end am. Private school ti take over when it comes to standard.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by hoygift(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
DankemzI:
Yul I'm surprised you'll selfishly allow your daughter to school in Nigeria, our education is messed up.
If a notorious unlettered thug aka agbero can know the value of sending his wards to school abroad, how much more a lettered and rich celebrity like you.
Give that girl the best

You de fear to call the agbero name?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Nonexisting1: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
This one just wrote jamb but she don dey slay. I won't be shocked she is a nairalander too.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations!
I wonder what it feels like being a parent and seeing your children win smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by falseprophet: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Onyenna(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:
grin

Falseprophet dey laugh ooh
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
That's good.
Wishing her all the best in her WAEC exam.
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by Kizyte(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
I scored 265 when I wrote my JAMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nigeria 1st daughter 2023
Re: Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB by zedegit: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
onthehill:
Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has hailed his daughter, Danielle Dubem Yul-Edochie for scoring 241 in her JAMB examination, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqzMVLgtAl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

embarassed You mean she's a jambite dressed like that?

This means one is getting it lost...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.