Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE (37135 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2019
I am a matchmaker, life coach, mentor, helper with counselling skills.
I work with my clients to help them achieve their goals, build and maintain relationship,to hook for marriage and how to overcome obstacles and understand what is truly important in life,as well as relationship/marriage, what requires your time and dedication and what doesn't.
Connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Praisepeace1:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
A lady from rivers state,lives in port harcourt,28,AS,graduate,working,need a guy from south south,south east,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding guy,30 - 38yrs,any location, a working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

Find a reliable partner who is ready to build a Rome with you by connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be where live wedding testimonies are abound with proof to show for it,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?

Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but hookup for marriage just like RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 couples did within 33 months and having babies in thee lovely blessed homes, you are next to testify,amen.
Happy Monday.

#datingfor marriage
#speeddating
#singlesallover
#singleandlooking #singleandreadytomingle

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:23am On Dec 02, 2019
This new month shall take back all the negativities of the past months and bestow upon you the abundance of positivities and make your life more fabulous than it was. I wish you the best in this new month.Happy new month.
Happy new month.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Know what you want in a prospective mate. The characteristics you did like in a person will better prepare you to begin a search. But simply knowing what that ideal is will give you power in your search for a soulmate,search for your soulmates in a matchmaking platform called 'READY FOR MARRIAGE' on 08091783640.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Happinesscrown:
9TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union today and forever more,congratulations Olabisi weds Olatunji (TUNBISI2019),we use you and 8 RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember today for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,if you are in Lagos,please join us to celebrate our 9TH RFM couple today as they tie the knot at Ikoyi registry,from any part of Lagos to Obalende,from obalende to Ikoyi registry,there live and direct is where 9TH RFM wedding is taken place today. We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you are READY for marriage,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, this year is still on,you can still say "YES I DO" to the love of your life just the way Olabisi is saying "YES I DO" to Olatunji today at ikoyi registry, Lagos.
You are next to testify, amen.

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by donkelvin10(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am Don Kelvin in search of a true relationship....Any interested lady should call or Whatsapp me on +2349023630072
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 4:32am On Dec 04, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE

9 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 33 MONTHS

THANK YOU LORD.

Do you want to get married to your rightful partner?Are you looking for a serious hook up that will lead to marriage?Do you believe online dating and matchmaking are for real? Are you too busy to attend social functions and meet people? Does your job demand so much of your time, you barely have time to go out?

Then Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking.

Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stressful in locating your choice of man and woman.

This matchmaking platform is for adults ONLY who are ripe,mature and ready for marriage, serious relationship that will lead to marriage.Wedding testimonies of RFM weddings abound,find love in RFM...The RFM matchmaking started in 20,October 2016,our GOD is with us and involved.You are next to testify.

To get hooked ,contact RFM on WhatsApp :08091783640

Come,let us match-make you with that soul mate that you have waited so long for.
You are next to testify, amen

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

She is 28yrs,from osun state,based in lagos,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 30 to 40, must be yoruba, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job

If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08091783640 on WhatsApp

Marrying the right person is more important than getting married before 30.

True love is never hard to find. You only need where it is
Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:16am On Dec 06, 2019
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An Igbo lady,lives in lagos,37,AS,graduate,civil servant,working, from imo state,lives in lagos,need an Igbo guy 38-45yrs within lagos state,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding mature guy,within lagos, working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2019
MATCHMAKING REQUEST.
=======FEMALE=======
She is 28yrs, from osun state,lives in ibadan,AS,5.5ft,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 30 to 40 must be Yoruba, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job

If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08091783640 on WhatsApp.
Happy weekend.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happinesscrown:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An Igbo lady,27yrs,graduate,working, from anambra,lives in ibdadan,AS, guy,lives in lagos,33,AS,graduate,need an Igbo guy 28-35yrs within south east,south west,south south,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding mature guy,any location,working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) MATCHMAKING PLATFORM BECAUSE :

~ We give you a partners who are ready for a serious relationship within 6 months - 1 year.

~ We give you partners that are working(working class) and independent.

~ We give you partners that are exactly your specifications/preferences

~ We have enough people you can choose from

~ We help reduce the stress of getting into a relationship with people that are not ready and indecisive.

~ Are you interested in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage, are you meeting people who are not ready, let's help you get your partner today....contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
A lady from rivers state,lives in port harcourt,28,AS,graduate,working,need a guy from south south,south east,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding guy,30 - 38yrs,any location, a working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Praisepeace1:

MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

She is 40yrs,from rivers state,based in port Harcourt,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 41 to 50, can be from any tribe in Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job,ready for marriage within 6 months to 1 year.

Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10-11 (KJV)
Thoughts
I love the fact that I do each day what everyone will one day do: bow before the majesty and proclaim the Lordship of Jesus Christ to honor the Father's glory. How wonderful it is to be able to make that proclamation because of grace rather than in fear at the end of a life that has been spent in what is rebellion, denial, and waste. Happy Sunday

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Happinesscrown:
9TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union today and forever more,congratulations Olabisi weds Olatunji (TUNBISI2019),we use you and 8 RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember today for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,if you are in Lagos,please join us to celebrate our 9TH RFM couple today as they tie the knot at Ikoyi registry,from any part of Lagos to Obalende,from obalende to Ikoyi registry,there live and direct is where 9TH RFM wedding is taken place today. We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you are READY for marriage,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp, this year is still on,you can still say "YES I DO" to the love of your life just the way Olabisi is saying "YES I DO" to Olatunji today at ikoyi registry, Lagos.
You are next to testify, amen.

MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

She is 27yrs,from imo state,based in lagos,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 30 to 40, must be igbo, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job

If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08091783640 on WhatsApp
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by nairalandland: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
hello
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An Igbo lady,lives in lagos,37,AS,graduate,civil servant,working, from imoo state,need an Igbo guy 38-45yrs within lagos state,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding mature guy,within lagos, working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

Find a loyal partner who is READY FOR MARRIAGE without wasting time within 6 months - 1year with ease.
Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Are you time conscious?
Are you decisive?
Are you looking for love?
Are you READY physically, spiritually,mentally, financially,emotionally?
Join READY FOR MARRIAGE today to connect to the partner of your dreams on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by escapellee(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 07033543846 abuja and lagos
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2019
escapellee:
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 07033543846 abuja and lagos
Please open your platform for these,thanks.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Prayer for all single ladies
You will never marry to #Endure
You will marry to #Enjoy in JESUS Name, Amen.

No one has ever received an award for best wedding.
Don't kill yourself with debts.

Never cry for someone that
hurts you, just smile and say,
thanks for giving me chance to
see someone better than you.

Connect with marriage ready singles in your location on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Hookup and walk down the aisle!!!

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Today is another monday , Ladies be ware! Many have died and others run mad because of venza and benz stay contented with your man not all that glitters are gold.

The greatest Gift any man can give to his wife is getting her pregnant.

Looking for a genuine connection? Readyformarriage Matchmakers are ready to help you find love.
Meet highly educated singles & single entrepreneurs... Get acquainted now on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Happinesscrown:

9TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY.

Please join us if you are in Lagos,from anywhere in Lagos to obalende,from obalende to ikoyi registry,life and direct a wedding ceremony between Olabisi and Olatunji going on,is real live wedding, this is why we are different from other matchmaking platform because we proof our 1-9 RFM weddings are real,you are highly welcome at ikoyi registry to celebrate with us,we pray your wedding day will come in JESUS name, amen.
Contact us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to find the love of your life to say "YES I DO" just the way Olabisi is saying "YES I DO" today to Olatunji.
RFM GOD OF WONDERS.
IT'S CAN ONLY BE GOD.

To get acquainted and fall in love with someone new, you really need to make up your mind to love yourself and let go of the past.Readyformarriage matchmaking can help you get over your past and also connect you with someone new. Find us 08091783640 WhatsApp
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself. Love is a commitment, not just a feeling.

It's never too late to find love. Don't miss this huge opportunity. Register now on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

#love #rfm #marriage #relationship #speeddating #singleandsearching

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:59am On Dec 11, 2019
The right person will be with you through thick and thin. If the person you thought was right for you didn’t stick by your side through anything, they weren’t the right person in the first place.

Your future spouse is waiting for you. Sign up now WhatsApp 08091783640
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2019
MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

She is 34yrs,, from oyo state,based in ibadan,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 35 to 42, must be Yoruba, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job

If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08091783640 on WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

MALE>>
A yoruba guy,33,AA,from osun state, lives in lagos,working, graduate,need a Yoruba lady,working class,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding lady,25-31yrs,lagos location, a working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2019
YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) MATCHMAKING PLATFORM BECAUSE :

~ We give you a partners who are ready for a serious relationship within 6 months - 1 year.

~ We give you partners that are working(working class) and independent.

~ We give you partners that are exactly your specifications/preferences

~ We have enough people you can choose from

~ We help reduce the stress of getting into a relationship with people that are not ready and indecisive.

~ Are you interested in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage, are you meeting people who are not ready, let's help you get your partner today....contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Dindook: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello, Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, the saint, rude and saucy type, always waiting for someone to chat u up first before u can chat or the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our precious time. I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897.. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. Those looking for runs, pls stay off too. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
TOGETHER4EVER
Every relationship is work. To enjoy the fruits, you must prepare the land, sow the seeds, and nurture daily. No sweat, no sweet.

READY FOR MARRIAGE
9 RFM WEDDINGS IN 33 MONTHS
ALL GLORY TO GOD, HALLELUYAH

When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 9 weddings in 33 months,thank you LORD
Get your true love at RFM on 08091783640 watsapp.Guess what,who is next?
RFM - Match.
RFM - Hookup.
RFM - Weddings.
RFM - Marriage.
RFM - Love life.
RFM - Counselling.
RFM - One love
RFM - GOD with us.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2019
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI TODAY

A LIVE PROOF WEDDING

READY FOR MARRIAGE IS THE PLACE

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union today and forever more,congratulations Oluwabunkumi & Abayomi,we use you and all RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember today for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,if you are in Ibadan,please join us to celebrate Bukunmi/Abayomi wedding holding today as they tie the knot at C.A.C orioke,yawawo in olorunsogo as well as registry at Ona Ara Local Government,We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you want to be like Wale,Abayomi,Bukunmi,Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like these couples.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2019
10TH RFM WEDDING IN 38 MONTHS

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER,2019

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD,HALLELUJAH

BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos on 17th December, as well doing court wedding just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry on 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Wale and Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2019
11TH RFM WEDDING IN 38 MONTHS

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER,2019

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD,HALLELUJAH

Abayomi joined us this year 13th of may,2019 and was matched to Bukunmi who joined us ,they did introduction in august 2019 which make them be 11TH RFM couples as they both joined us this year 2019 and now doing their engagement and white wedding today at Ona ara local government for registry,and engagement,reception will hold at Fol-hope Event center,enter bus to olorunsogo in Ibadan,take a bike to alawaye,ask of Fol-hope before amukoko,white wedding will hold at C.A.C,ori oke,at yawawo,we bless you LORD for everything.If you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Abayomi and Bukunmi,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group / Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.