Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE (37140 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
BIGDICK72:
I NEED A RICH WOMAN WITH VERY VERYYY MASSIVE AND EXTRALARGEST FATTEST PROTUDING ROUND JUICY MIGHTIEST SUCCULENT HUGEST BIGGEST HIPS, BBW CURVY VOLOUPTIOUS ASS AND BIG BREAST TO BE FUCKING FOR FUN IN KADUNA STATE

Please open your platform for this, thanks
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Praisepeace1:
2-IN-1 DECEMBER WEDDINGS.
14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER, 2019
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.
Prayer for all single ladies
You will never marry to #Endure
You will marry to #Enjoy in JESUS Name, Amen.
No one has ever received an award for best wedding.
Don't kill yourself with debts.
Never cry for someone that
hurts you, just smile and say,
thanks for giving me chance to
see someone better than you.
Connect with marriage ready singles in your location on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Hookup and walk down the aisle!!!
Who is READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)?

Keep contacting the number to connect to your better half as we move to 2020.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Praisepeace1:

These two gentle men,Wale and Abayomi told me if they can find their dream partners, they won't waste time and so they did,these are the sets of singles we want in RFM, those singles who are FULLY ready spiritually,mentally,physically,emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

THANK YOU GOD,YOU ARE GREAT

Find a reliable partner who is ready to build a Rome with you by connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be where live wedding testimonies are abound with proof to show for it,you are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
~ Dating a successful guy doesn't make you a successful girl , success is not sexually transmitted
Work on yourselves dearies
You deserve better.

~ Dear ladies:
you can sell pure water
You can sell zobo
You can sell bread
You can sell food
You can sell anything;
Just Do something LEGIT and work on it tirelesly, that it pays you for sure
YES! I SAID SO, 'PROSTITUTION' is not an OPTION..

~ Ladies pls, engagement party is not wedding party and engagement ring is not wedding ring
There's a big difference between them.

Find a reliable partner who is ready to build a Rome with you by connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be where live wedding testimonies are abound with proof to show for it,you are next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Praisepeace1:
CONCLUDING PART OF 10TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY AND TOMORROW.

10TH RFM WEDDING IN 38 MONTHS

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER,2019

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD,HALLELUJAH

This journey has started when BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos today 17th December, as well doing court wedding tomorrow at Ikoyi registry in lagos just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry tomorrow 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Wale and Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS TESTIMONIES
In 38 months,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Never prepare for relationship, but always prepare for marriage, marriage takes serious commitments and readiness of a person... Are you ready for marriage?? If yes connect with us on 08091783640 to meet a potential partner.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
*Finally the year 2019* ends in few hours from now

To God Almighty = *I say Thank You.*
To my true friends = *I appreciate you all.*
To those who showed me love = *I am grateful.*
To those who hurt me = *I forgive and forget.*
To those I really hurt = *I am so sorry, please forgive me.*
To those who challenged me = *let's do it again.*
To those I showed love to = *I still love you and i will continue to love you.* To those who helped me = *I am so grateful and i will reciprocate in due season.*
THANK YOU FOR MAKING 2019 A FRUITFUL and MEMORABLE YEAR FOR ME.
*WISHING YOU A PROSPEROUS 2020 AHEAD

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

THANK YOU GOD,YOU ARE GREAT

READY FOR MARRIAGE- 2020 LOADING

Before you start receiving too many messages.. Let me quickly wish you,* a Happy new year 2020. We thank GOD Almighty for keeping us alive. His mercies endureth forever. Cheers!

Enter into 2020 by connect to your partner through READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
NEW YEAR,
NEW RELATIONSHIPS,
NEW WEDDINGS,
NEW LIFE,
JOIN US......
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2020
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

This journey has started when BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos today 17th December, as well doing court wedding tomorrow at Ikoyi registry in lagos just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry tomorrow 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Wale and Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

2020 - RFM YEAR OF ALL ROUND BREAKTHROUGH

Happy New Year to You All... May The LORD Bless Us Mightly This Year And Grant Us All Our Hearts Desire... Amen..

I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May GOD pour love and care on you. Happy New Year from us at READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM ,a platform with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months, keep connecting to hookup to the love of your life on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

New year 2020
Newhookups
New weddings

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

RFM CONNECTS.
Meeting someone doesn't require alot of stress or energy. Let's the professional matchmaker help you connect to your dream partner.. Find love now... Connect on WhatsApp 08091783640.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 5:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Happinesscrown:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An igbo lady,35yr,AA,from Enugu,working,,need an Igbo guy,36yrs upward,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding guy,36yr upward,any location, a working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

~ Dating a successful guy doesn't make you a successful girl , success is not sexually transmitted
Work on yourselves dearies
You deserve better.

~ Dear ladies:
you can sell pure water
You can sell zobo
You can sell bread
You can sell food
You can sell anything;
Just Do something LEGIT and work on it tirelesly, that it pays you for sure
YES! I SAID SO, 'PROSTITUTION' is not an OPTION..

~ Ladies pls, engagement party is not wedding party and engagement ring is not wedding ring
There's a big difference between them.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Happinesscrown:

ALL ROAD LEAD TO IKOYI REGISTRY, LAGOS.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

The LORD is good! And He’s mercies endures forever #WednesdayRFM
There have been so many wedding testimonies,marital breakthroughs and most importantly marital MINDSET CHANGES!
Indeed, something good has happened in RFM matchmaking with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months. We’re grateful to GOD,as we testify to great things GOD is doing and we pray for more,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams according to your preferences.Bukola and Wale will say "I DO" at Ikoyi registry today to finalise their wedding rites,if you are around there,please join us,to crown it all for these year 2019,we pray your own wedding day will come in JESUS name.
#whenRFMprays #somethinggoodmusthappen #takinhcharge.
Hallelujah.

To GOD be the glory, keep contacting the number 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Happinesscrown:

You can join us if you around IKOYI registry axis in lagos to rejoice with Olawale and Bukola as they say "I DO" today to finalise their marriage rites,connect to a DIVINE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) where we had 11 WEDDINGS in 38 months of RFM existence (this matchmaking platform was established on 20th October,2016),you are next to testify, amen.

Are you single and looking for love? Still searching for that special one?

Meet your match now by contact 08091793640 WhatsApp, where you have the opportunity to chat, choose and date the man/woman of your dream.

Come mingle and won't leave single but hookup for marriage just like RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 couples did within 38 months and having babies in thee lovely blessed homes, you are next to testify,amen.
Happy sunday.

#datingfor marriage
#speeddating
#singlesallover
#singleandlooking #singleandreadytomingle

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:

GOD IS WITH US/READY FOR MARRIAGE

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP.

Never allow anyone not even your parents to choose whom you want to marry, because they are not the one that will live with him or her..its you!

Join Wale,Bukola,Abayomi,Bukunmi and all RFM couples to find your life partner, as we move to 2020.

RFM - LINK !
RFM - LINK!!
RFM - LINK!!!

LETS LINK YOU WITH YOUR BETTER HALF!

In READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform, our job is to bridge the gap between you and your soulmate, take away the hassle of getting the right one off you and link you with your most compatible match.

We pride ourselves as the only reliable dating platform in Nigeria, we don’t give false hope but walk with you till the wedding bell rings and after wedding bell rings.

You want to get married?
Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 7:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Praisepeace1:
RFM - HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES

RFM is for singles who want a particular preferences be it tribe,local government,state,proffesion e.t.c RFM hookup request is where two sincere singles are ready for marriage, physically, mentally,spiritually, emotionally,financially based on a specific partner preferences.,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

This platform is for selected singles with mature minds,who are ready for marriage within 6 months - 1year.
Testimonies abound,more loading,we give GOD all the glory.11 RFM weddings in 38 months.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED. ONE LOVE.

Find a loyal partner who is READY FOR MARRIAGE without wasting time within 6 months - 1year with ease.
Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Are you time conscious?
Are you decisive?
Are you looking for love?
Are you READY physically, spiritually,mentally, financially,emotionally?
Join READY FOR MARRIAGE today to connect to the partner of your dreams on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Happinesscrown:

You can join us if you around IKOYI registry axis in lagos to rejoice with Olawale and Bukola as they say "I DO" today to finalise their marriage rites,connect to a DIVINE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) where we had 11 WEDDINGS in 38 months of RFM existence (this matchmaking platform was established on 20th October,2016),you are next to testify, amen.

Marrying the right person is more important than getting married before 30.

True love is never hard to find. You only need where it is
Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
I am a matchmaker, life coach, mentor, helper with counselling skills.
I work with my clients to help them achieve their goals, build and maintain relationship,to hook for marriage and how to overcome obstacles and understand what is truly important in life,as well as relationship/marriage, what requires your time and dedication and what doesn't.
Connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Praisepeace1:

RFM - GOD WITH US,ONE LOVE

CHINEDUM - WE FOLLOW YOU LORD

THANK YOU FOR READY FOR MARRIAGE

~ If you reject a man of vision. You may end up watching Him in Your Husband Television. Think Deep.

~ If you want for a thin lady, oga go for a thin lady,don't go marry fat lady and start telling her to reduce weight.
Who are you?

~ If you want six pack guy, aunty,go for six pack guy,don't go marry slim guy and start telling him to add weight.
Who are you?

2020 year is here,singles yet to marry,what are your plans for 2020?Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Visit READY FOR MARRIAGE,the one and ONLY matchmaking platform with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

1- 11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

THANK GOD

Meet the love of your life. Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Upscale matchmaking services for successful , relationship-minded men and women in Nigeria . Sign up for matchmaking.. +2348091783640

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An Igbo lady,lives in lagos,37,AS,graduate,civil servant,working, from imo state,lives in lagos,need an Igbo guy 38-45yrs within lagos state,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding mature guy,within lagos, working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

BLESS THY LORD,OH MY SOUL

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
2- IN-1 DECEMBER WEDDINGS.
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.
Connect with marriage ready singles in your location on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Hookup and walk down the aisle!!!
Who is READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An edo lady,31,lives in Edo state,graduate,,need a yoruba guy,graduate, working,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding guy 32-40yrs any location,a working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
RFM - HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES

RFM is for singles who want a particular preferences be it tribe,local government,state,proffesion e.t.c RFM hookup request is where two sincere singles are ready for marriage, physically, mentally,spiritually, emotionally,financially based on a specific partner preferences.,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?We have 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months, join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify,amen.

This platform is for selected singles with mature minds,who are ready for marriage within 6 months - 1year.
Testimonies abound,more loading,we give GOD all the glory.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED. ONE LOVE.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Happinesscrown:

ALL ROAD LEAD TO IKOYI REGISTRY, LAGOS.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

The LORD is good! And He’s mercies endures forever #WednesdayRFM
There have been so many wedding testimonies,marital breakthroughs and most importantly marital MINDSET CHANGES!
Indeed, something good has happened in RFM matchmaking with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months. We’re grateful to GOD,as we testify to great things GOD is doing and we pray for more,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams according to your preferences.Bukola and Wale will say "I DO" at Ikoyi registry today to finalise their wedding rites,if you are around there,please join us,to crown it all for these year 2019,we pray your own wedding day will come in JESUS name.
#whenRFMprays #somethinggoodmusthappen #takinhcharge.
Hallelujah.

MATCHMAKING REQUEST

MALE>>
A yoruba guy,35yrs,need a graduate lady from south-south or south west who is ready for a serious relationship within lagos,he is from Ogun state, a legal practitional. Interested in : understanding lady,28-32yr,lagos location, a working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.
All glory to GOD.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

I am a matchmaker, life coach, mentor, helper with counselling skills.
I work with my clients to help them achieve their goals, build and maintain relationship,to hook for marriage and how to overcome obstacles and understand what is truly important in life,as well as relationship/marriage, what requires your time and dedication and what doesn't.
Connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify,amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

Keep it coming.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

BLESS THY LORD,OH MY SOUL

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
These two gentle men,Wale and Abayomi told me if they can find their dream partners, they won't waste time and so they did,these are the sets of singles we want in RFM, those singles who are FULLY ready spiritually,mentally,physically,emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Breaklimit1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
Praisepeace1:
2-IN-1 DECEMBER WEDDINGS.
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.
Who is READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)?

Every wife is a home builder only if the husband can supply the Building Materials.Find a partner with building materials and home builder on One and Only READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
ariyoadeniyi:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

She is 34yrs,, from oyo state,based in ibadan,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 35 to 42, must be Yoruba, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job

If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08091783640 on WhatsApp.

A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other. Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself. Love is a commitment, not just a feeling.

It's never too late to find love. Don't miss this huge opportunity. Register now on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

#love #rfm #marriage #relationship #speeddating #singleandsearching

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2020
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

Why is that, society all emphasis on the woman giving her husband peace and never put the same emphasis on the man.
Connect to man/woman who will give you peace of mind on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Happy Sunday.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI TODAY

A LIVE PROOF WEDDING

READY FOR MARRIAGE IS THE PLACE

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union today and forever more,congratulations Oluwabunkumi & Abayomi,we use you and all RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember today for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,if you are in Ibadan,please join us to celebrate Bukunmi/Abayomi wedding holding today as they tie the knot at C.A.C orioke,yawawo in olorunsogo as well as registry at Ona Ara Local Government,We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you want to be like Wale,Abayomi,Bukunmi,Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like these couples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group / Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.