Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE (37149 Views)

READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2019
2-IN-1 DECEMBER WEDDINGS.
14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER, 2019
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.
Prayer for all single ladies
You will never marry to #Endure
You will marry to #Enjoy in JESUS Name, Amen.
No one has ever received an award for best wedding.
Don't kill yourself with debts.
Never cry for someone that
hurts you, just smile and say,
thanks for giving me chance to
see someone better than you.
Connect with marriage ready singles in your location on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Hookup and walk down the aisle!!!
Who is READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)?

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Happinesscrown:
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI TODAY

A LIVE PROOF WEDDING

READY FOR MARRIAGE IS THE PLACE

GOD of RFM,we say thank you for your miracle works in our midst,we pray you bless their Union today and forever more,congratulations Oluwabunkumi & Abayomi,we use you and all RFM couples as a point of contact to bless all singles ready for marriage, you will remember today for a good memory, your children shall surround your tables in JESUS name.

Hello everyone,if you are in Ibadan,please join us to celebrate Bukunmi/Abayomi wedding holding today as they tie the knot at C.A.C orioke,yawawo in olorunsogo as well as registry at Ona Ara Local Government,We pray your own day will come in JESUS name, amen.

If you want to be like Wale,Abayomi,Bukunmi,Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like these couples.

These two gentle men,Wale and Abayomi told me if they can find their dream partners, they won't waste time and so they did,these are the sets of singles we want in RFM, those singles who are FULLY ready spiritually,mentally,physically,emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Praisepeace1:
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.
Connect with marriage ready singles in your location on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Hookup and walk down the aisle!!!

RFM CONNECTS.
Meeting someone doesn't require alot of stress or energy. Let's the professional matchmaker help you connect to your dream partner.. Find love now... Connect on WhatsApp 08091783640.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2019
CONCLUDING PART OF 10TH RFM WEDDING IS TODAY AND TOMORROW.

10TH RFM WEDDING IN 38 MONTHS

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

14TH,17TH,18TH DECEMBER,2019

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD,HALLELUJAH

This journey has started when BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos today 17th December, as well doing court wedding tomorrow at Ikoyi registry in lagos just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry tomorrow 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Wale and Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An igbo lady,35yr,AA,from Enugu,working,,need an Igbo guy,36yrs upward,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding guy,36yr upward,any location, a working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Emekaco36(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
my name is emeka from IMO state, i am 36yrs old, I am a easy going person, caring, loving, hard working and God fearing, my Hubie is cooking, playing and watching football, I stay in oke-aro ogun close to agege iju shaga lagos, I am chocolate in colour average in height I am not a graduate, i was working before not on till the company shutdown 7months ago so for now I am out of job, I will like to meet a beautiful chubby or average body but big, fair or chocolate , she should b a graduated, between the age of 26 to 38yrs old that is loving, caring, God fearing, hard working and also, respect me for who I am, She can come from any tribe, please I want a lady that is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . if any one is interested in me please mail me emmyco36@gmail.com 08063743357
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Is
Praisepeace1:
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.

Find a reliable partner who is ready to build a Rome with you by connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be where live wedding testimonies are abound with proof to show for it,join Olawale and Bukola today and tomorrow as they conclude they registry wedding tomorrow,you are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Happinesscrown:
Is

Find a reliable partner who is ready to build a Rome with you by connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be where live wedding testimonies are abound with proof to show for it,join Olawale and Bukola today and tomorrow as they conclude they registry wedding tomorrow,you are next to testify, amen.

ALL ROAD LEAD TO IKOYI REGISTRY, LAGOS.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

The LORD is good! And He’s mercies endures forever #WednesdayRFM
There have been so many wedding testimonies,marital breakthroughs and most importantly marital MINDSET CHANGES!
Indeed, something good has happened in RFM matchmaking with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months. We’re grateful to GOD,as we testify to great things GOD is doing and we pray for more,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams according to your preferences.Bukola and Wale will say "I DO" at Ikoyi registry today to finalise their wedding rites,if you are around there,please join us,to crown it all for these year 2019,we pray your own wedding day will come in JESUS name.
#whenRFMprays #somethinggoodmusthappen #takinhcharge.
Hallelujah.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Happinesscrown:

There have been so many wedding testimonies,marital breakthroughs and most importantly marital MINDSET CHANGES!
Indeed, something good has happened in RFM matchmaking with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months. We’re grateful to GOD,as we testify to great things GOD is doing and we pray for more,are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp to meet the partner of your dreams according to your preferences.Bukola and Wale will say "I DO" at Ikoyi registry today to finalise their wedding rites,if you are around there,please join us,to crown it all for these year 2019,we pray your own wedding day will come in JESUS name.
Hallelujah.

You can join us if you around IKOYI registry axis in lagos to rejoice with Olawale and Bukola as they say "I DO" today to finalise their marriage rites,connect to a DIVINE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp, the one and only READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) where we had 11 WEDDINGS in 38 months of RFM existence (this matchmaking platform was established on 20th October,2016),you are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2019
Happinesscrown:

Hallelujah.

GOD OF RFM- THANK YOU

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 RFM WEDDINGS

HALLELUJAH AMEN.

1-11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS, GOD OF RFM,YOU NO DEY USE US PLAY O.

BOTH WEDDINGS WERE HUGE SUCCESS.

When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 11 weddings in 38 months,thank you LORD
Get your true love at RFM on 08091783640 watsapp.
RFM - Match.
RFM - Hookup.
RFM - Weddings.
RFM - Marriage.
RFM - Love life.
RFM - Counselling.
RFM - One love
RFM - GOD with us.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE

11 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 38 MONTHS

THANK YOU LORD.

Do you want to get married to your rightful partner?Are you looking for a serious hook up that will lead to marriage?Do you believe online dating and matchmaking are for real? Are you too busy to attend social functions and meet people? Does your job demand so much of your time, you barely have time to go out?

Then Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking.

Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stressful in locating your choice of man and woman.

This matchmaking platform is for adults ONLY who are ripe,mature and ready for marriage, serious relationship that will lead to marriage.Wedding testimonies of RFM weddings abound,find love in RFM...The RFM matchmaking started in 20,October 2016,our GOD is with us and involved.You are next to testify.

To get hooked ,contact RFM on WhatsApp :08091783640

Come,let us match-make you with that soul mate that you have waited so long for.
You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Praisepeace1:
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.

RFM - A Matchmaking platform with 11 RFM weddings in 38 months within her existence,all glory to GOD.

~ Another mans trash is another mans treasure. And what one man won't do another man will. So just because the men in your past didnt know your worth doesn't mean there isn't a man in your future that knows you're worth it

Get a man/woman that worth it just like Abayomi,Bukunmi,Wale,Bukola got theirs on READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING PLATFORM on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by kwakwakwa(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Am a matured young man from Edo,self employed and based in Ilorin.

Am a graduate,hard working,optimistic,tall,athletic body,cool,reserved,

good sense of humour,smart,intelligent,friendly,accommodating,a christian,

sociable,lovable and ROMANTIC grin

Will like t meet a well mannered and matured lady for a serious relationship.

Only serious minded ladies need to contact me on 08067930771

SMS & CALLS ONLY

I look forward to hearing and reading from you

NO GAMES !

NO SCAMS !

THANKS !
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
TOGETHER4EVER
Every relationship is work. To enjoy the fruits, you must prepare the land, sow the seeds, and nurture daily. No sweat, no sweet.

READY FOR MARRIAGE
11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS
ALL GLORY TO GOD, HALLELUYAH

When Love Is real, It won't lie, Cheat, pretend, hurt you or make you feel unwanted.
Do you want to fall in love?RFM 11 weddings in 38 months,thank you LORD
Get your true love at RFM on 08091783640 watsapp.Guess what,who is next?
RFM - Match.
RFM - Hookup.
RFM - Weddings.
RFM - Marriage.
RFM - Love life.
RFM - Counselling.
RFM - One love
RFM - GOD with us.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Praisepeace1:

These two gentle men,Wale and Abayomi told me if they can find their dream partners, they won't waste time and so they did,these are the sets of singles we want in RFM, those singles who are FULLY ready spiritually,mentally,physically,emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE? Join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen

GOD IS WITH US/READY FOR MARRIAGE

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP.

Never allow anyone not even your parents to choose whom you want to marry, because they are not the one that will live with him or her..its you!

Join Wale,Bukola,Abayomi,Bukunmi and all RFM couples to find your life partner, as we move to 2020.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by donkelvin10(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Praisepeace1:
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.

We bless GOD.
Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE

11 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 38 MONTHS

THANK YOU LORD.

Do you want to get married to your rightful partner?Are you looking for a serious hook up that will lead to marriage?Do you believe online dating and matchmaking are for real? Are you too busy to attend social functions and meet people? Does your job demand so much of your time, you barely have time to go out?

Then Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking.

Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stressful in locating your choice of man and woman.

This matchmaking platform is for adults ONLY who are ripe,mature and ready for marriage, serious relationship that will lead to marriage.Wedding testimonies of RFM weddings abound,find love in RFM...The RFM matchmaking started in 20,October 2016,our GOD is with us and involved.You are next to testify.

To get hooked ,contact RFM on WhatsApp :08091783640

Come,let us match-make you with that soul mate that you have waited so long for.
You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 1:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Praisepeace1:
BUKUNMI WEDS ABAYOMI
BUKOLA WEDS WALE.

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

ALL GLORY TO GOD,HALLELUJAH

Find a reliable partner who is ready to build a Rome with you by connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp, be where live wedding testimonies are abound with proof to show for it,you are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

This journey has started when BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos today 17th December, as well doing court wedding tomorrow at Ikoyi registry in lagos just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry tomorrow 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

If you want to be like Wale and Bukola,please connect to READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM) on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next testifier like this couple.

1- 11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

THANK GOD

Meet the love of your life. Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Upscale matchmaking services for successful , relationship-minded men and women in Nigeria . Sign up for matchmaking.. +2348091783640

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:59am On Dec 24, 2019
This Week, As We Celebrate The Birth Of CHRIST, You Shall Experience Laughter Testimony, In JESUS Name!
#WhenRFMPrayMiraclesHappen
#MerryChristmasHappyNewYear.

From us in READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking platform, we want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance.
Keep contacting 08091783640 WhatsApp to find the special spouse to marry you come 2020.You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

RFM - GOD WITH US,ONE LOVE

CHINEDUM - WE FOLLOW YOU LORD

THANK YOU FOR READY FOR MARRIAGE

~ If you reject a man of vision. You may end up watching Him in Your Husband Television. Think Deep.

~ If you want for a thin lady, oga go for a thin lady,don't go marry fat lady and start telling her to reduce weight.
Who are you?

~ If you want six pack guy, aunty,go for six pack guy,don't go marry slim guy and start telling him to add weight.
Who are you?

2020 year is around,singles yet to marry,what are your plans for 2020?Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Visit READY FOR MARRIAGE,the one and ONLY matchmaking platform with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Praisepeace1(f): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Happinesscrown:

Hallelujah.

MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

~~~ MALE~~~

He is 26yrs,from rivers state,based in port Harcourt,graduate(engineer),working,and interested in female :: Btw 21 to 25,must be beautiful lady of average height,slim not too fat,from any tribe in south east and south south in Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job,ready for marriage within 6 months to 1 year.

Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 4:32am On Dec 25, 2019
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US IN RFM

Christmas is a season of enjoying the simple things that make life beautiful. May you have great memories that will permanently touch your heart. I wish you so much joy during this season and all through to the New Year. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Change your status from single to taken with READYFORMARRIAGE matchmaking this christmas. Sign up now on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by Happinesscrown(f): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST

FEMALE>>
An Igbo lady,lives in lagos,37,AS,graduate,civil servant,working, from imo state,lives in lagos,need an Igbo guy 38-45yrs within lagos state,who is ready for a serious relationship. Interested in : understanding mature guy,within lagos, working class. Send messages to 08091783640 WhatsApp to get hooked for marriage within 6 months -1year.

THE THREE WISE MEN DID NOT REST UNTIL THEY MET JESUS, SO SHALL YOUR HELPER WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY LOCATE YOU IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:22am On Dec 26, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST.
=======FEMALE=======
She is 28yrs, from osun state,lives in ibadan,AS,5.5ft,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 30 to 40 must be Yoruba, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job

If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08091783640 on WhatsApp.
Happy weekend.

1-11 RFM WEDDINGS IN 38 MONTHS

ALL GLORY TO GOD

2020 ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

A BONE OF YOUR BONE, A PARTNER LIFE FRIEND, A HUSBAND TO BE, WILL BE AT YOUR DOOR STEP THIS YEAR In JESUS Name
#TRUSTGOD.

Singles are getting connected on Readyformarriage matchmaking, don't be left out. Join now to find love on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2019
ariyoadeniyi:
MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

She is 34yrs,, from oyo state,based in ibadan,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 35 to 42, must be Yoruba, Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job

If Interested in this profile please screen shot and send to 08091783640 on WhatsApp.

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

GOD IS AWESOME,HALLELUJAH

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP.

Your spouse should be your closest earthly friend, which is why during dating or courtship, it is advisable to choose a friend. Please note that a true friend will strengthen you spiritually and will draw you closer to God.
#Marriage

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Praisepeace1:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

RFM - GOD WITH US,ONE LOVE

CHINEDUM - WE FOLLOW YOU LORD

THANK YOU FOR READY FOR MARRIAGE

~ If you reject a man of vision. You may end up watching Him in Your Husband Television. Think Deep.

~ If you want for a thin lady, oga go for a thin lady,don't go marry fat lady and start telling her to reduce weight.
Who are you?

~ If you want six pack guy, aunty,go for six pack guy,don't go marry slim guy and start telling him to add weight.
Who are you?

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

MORE COMING BY GOD'S GRACE,AMEN

2020 year is around,singles yet to marry,what are your plans for 2020?Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE? Visit READY FOR MARRIAGE,the one and ONLY matchmaking platform with 11 RFM WEDDINGS in 38 months on 08091783640 WhatsApp. You are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Praisepeace1:

MATCHMAKING REQUEST.

She is 40yrs,from rivers state,based in port Harcourt,graduate,working,and interested in male :: Btw 41 to 50, can be from any tribe in Nigeria, Christianity, having a good job,ready for marriage within 6 months to 1 year.

Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

ALL GLORY TO GOD,HALLELUJAH

MORE COMING BY GOD'S GRACE, AMEN

Marrying the right person is more important than getting married before 30.

True love is never hard to find. You only need where it is
Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Happinesscrown:

2-IN-1 RFM WEDDINGS.

BUKOLA & WALE did introduction December last year,and will be doing engagement ceremony in her house at palmgroove onipanu in lagos on 17th December, as well doing court wedding just like how bisi & Tunji did their own on 25th July,2019,all road lead to Ikoyi Registry on 18th December,to say "I DO" this make them be 10TH RFM couples as they are with us in RFM since last year.Thank you GOD for everything,if you are in this area,please join us,our wedding testimonies are real and a live proof is shown for it because "IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US,ONE LOVE"

READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

3 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2017

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2018

4 RFM WEDDINGS IN 2019

BLESS THE LORD,OH MY SOUL.

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

A good woman build her home and make it a semi-paradise but the evil one scattered her home and bring it to zero %
God is faithful.

Connect to a faithful woman/man on READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, you are next to testify, amen.

Re: RFM HOOKUP REQUEST FOR SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2019
READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

Your search for the 'love of your life' might just lead you to explore online dating! Keep in contact with READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 if you’re planning to marry your heart desires man/woman.
Join the best matchmaking platform in Nigeria where real testimonies are abound(11 RFM weddings in 38 months),and more coming by GOD'S grace.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED, ONE L❤VE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group / Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.