Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide (48033 Views)

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by Warship: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
gypsey:
Fu ck them!!! i am waiting for them to come Arrest me. grin

DSS wey no fit find Buhari certificate want track faceless people like you.

Laugh wan kill me die.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by shollyshine(m): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
phineas:
Arrest them all.

Long overdue in Nigeria.The west that you copy so much does not tolerate hate speech or inciting materials. The Arab,asian countries and many others don't tolerate it. Hope you know Dubai may not be as picture perfect as you all believe but thanks to censorship you don't see horrible pictures

Another example is the UK fire of 2018 where someone posted on social media pictures of the bodies that had piled up on the ground beside the building

He was promptly arrested and the post deleted.Here you will all be singing free speech till some nuisance causes havoc with irresponsible news

DSS should just not arrest them quietly but prosecute them publicly and state their offense as an example to all.
Kudos to you My broh I thought am the only one who knows this... this is a welcome development let all the children of hate be jail

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by King44(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
the question still arises is Bubu a dictator or a democrat... he is clearly a dictator, but I won't blame him when efforts that should have been channeled through live protest by the people has been wasted by IPOB and co what do you expect, if this groups had involved all Nigerians and make a strong move against how the country is been governed by now this issue in internet policing aka totalitarian gvt wouldn't have come up, wasted effort clueless government

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by Warship: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
koyyes:
Let them start from Nairaland.

I want to see how wretched some negroes are when they get arrested and paraded on TV.
phineas

Stop deceiving yourself.

If it is that easy, they would have done so a long time ago.

The highest NL can give them at gun point is your email address which they can not hack as long as you do not send them email/reply their email or too close to them for them to insert a cloned yahoomail page in order to obtain your password & access your mail for your details.

The most important things are

1) never post your pics.
2) don't use genuine emails.
3) don't link your emails to your facebooks.
4) don't send emails.
5) don't reply emails.

chubbyblackdick, those that they caught are those who broke the 5 key rules above.

Some of us on NL are too open with our details.

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by teelaw4life(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
My Inner Feeling: Ori gbo gbo wa ti daru papo in this naija. When pikin say e no wan get sense, him papa and mama go give am sense by force. We screamed and shouted but they tagged us wailers. The truth is when rain starts falling e go wet person wey sabi and person wey no sabi.

What I actually say: It is well.

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by SocialJustice: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Warship:

Are you sure.?

Post evidence of twitter users whose real names & pics were hidden that they arrested.?

You think Twitter is Nairaland.?
Apply common sense, I don't have to spell everything out in a statement before you know I was referring to those with public profiles.
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by Warship: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
SocialJustice:
Apply common sense, I don't have to spell everything out in a statement before you know I was referring to those with public profiles.

OK

Sorry about that

I thought you were talking about social media ghosts.

Dead people on social media plenty for NL.

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by BigBashiru: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Engine005:
God, I am using this opportunity to join all other faithfuls in this country to seek your face and have mercy on our dear nation.

Do not let the plans of the wicked ones prevail over us. Guide us, guard us, bless us and save us from the hands of the enemies.

Let those who are wishing us bad know no peace and let there whole generation be replaced by frogs.

No matter how hard they make it, our God will lead us through and there shall be no lack, loss nor limitation.

God bless us

The same prayer u hv been praying for close to a century. Deluded goons.
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by shollyshine(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2019
post=79271424:

This is what we have always stand for.
Every member is solely responsible for anything they post on Nairaland and online generally!
Watch your back Promoters of violence and TRIBALISM.

If this is what is going to stop all these afonjas and abokiss and igboss rubbish for peace to reign in our nation...then it is a welcome development.

We rise!

Thank you so much.
It is always good to know we still have reasonable people like you in this forum.
The future looks bright with people of like minds as you sir.
Oh you are most welcome I always read your comments and you are always on point not all this Hippocrates that hides behind the key board and promote hate and violent..God bless you people like you are one of the reasons we still believe Nigeria can be great
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless we all.

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by biztip: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2019
am still wondering who are d people DT voted this uncivilised man as d president
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by shollyshine(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2019
BigBashiru:

The same prayer u hv been praying for close to a century. Deluded goons.
this is one of the fool's we are talking about.. this one certainly should be behind Bars
God bless we that still believe he will bless us.
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by BigIyanga: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2019
helinues:
Not a bad idea.. Let it start right here.

Here on NL
Let’s start from u
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by drslimtommy: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
wink

GEJ never threatened anyone who called him and his wife unprintable names like "Ineffectual buffoon or Shepopotamus"

But just like a frustrated and bitter feminist, Baba lifeless who have always been pained by the comments about him on social media, ordered his dogs to crackdown on innocent citizens.

Truly, there's a big difference between a leader and a dictator.

Reno Omokri is that you... hehehe... Sound like him cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by BABANGBALI: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2019
Only a fool will be surprised to hear this. This Buhari second term go baaaaaaaad

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by DonJobless: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by azikiweironsi(m): 1:58am On Jun 13, 2019
This is a very good development. Enough of calling somebody aboki, yamuri, afonja. Calling our President lifeless and the former president gej ineffectual buffoon etc this is pathetic. You may not like the President but making unguarded utterances, name calling is highly disrespectful. Calling our country zoo . It's like NL is full of kids that needs to taught lessons.
Freedom of speech is not by posting fake news, inciting speeches on social media. I think its necessary that government should intervene before it gets out of hands.
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by manmade(m): 2:50am On Jun 13, 2019
djacob:
Is about to happen...no more freedom of speech
No, there is still freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what I don't know oo lipsrsealed this is not my real face oo, make no one come dey track me now.
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Make Una face herdsmen and terrorists sponsors, prison don full. Freedom of speech is sacrosanct, APC government should know they were allowed to express themselves by the Jonathan administration, and not stifled.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by mcjohny(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2019
Basher8583:

So may I ask where those informing you got Thier history facts from that your lazy ass does not have access to

you as my number one example
do you know the history of Nigeria?
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by salt1: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2019
I knew we will get here
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by alphaNomega: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2019
sebali:

I use to be way more tolerant on issues of ethnicity and religion but the present crop of Islamic Northerners we have in power lead by Buhari is pushing it. They are the ones dividing Nigeria yet they are quick to point fingers.
If they love Nigeria so much and wants us to remain one the Fulanis and Northern Muslims should not be treated like first class citizens while others are treated like inferiors where in reality they are the inferior ones; poverty na dem, illiteracy na dem, contribute zero both in resources and human capacity na dem, violent killings na dem.
Southerners are no saints but it is the share unproductiveness of the north that is dragging us back, as an example the one thing the solo control;
meat production, they want to kill every other citizen for.....
I regret ever supporting Buhari in 2015.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

I give up.

There are not enough smileys to express myself

But wait. I must ask, how old are you? I don't want to believe you were alive during this man's military regime and still voted for him in 2015.

If you were, I am going to refrain from abusing you because your regret is enough for me.

If you were not, I won't blame you but the older people around you who failed to let you know how bad things were at the time. If they did warn you, and you refused to listen, good for you!!!
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by maasoap(m): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2019
djacob:
Is about to happen...no more freedom of speech

When you make hate speech about another individual, group, tribe or religion, it means that you have abused your freedom of speech and you should be dealt with. It is because there is peace in your locality, that's why you are comfortable to make hate speech on social media. Go and ask those who are in crisis torn areas if they have that kind of luxury. You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. We won't allow you guys to set Nigeria on fire by abusing your freedom of speech on social media.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2019
sebali:

I use to be way more tolerant on issues of ethnicity and religion but the present crop of Islamic Northerners we have in power lead by Buhari is pushing it. They are the ones dividing Nigeria yet they are quick to point fingers.
If they love Nigeria so much and wants us to remain one the Fulanis and Northern Muslims should not be treated like first class citizens while others are treated like inferiors where in reality they are the inferior ones; poverty na dem, illiteracy na dem, contribute zero both in resources and human capacity na dem, violent killings na dem.
Southerners are no saints but it is the share unproductiveness of the north that is dragging us back, as an example the one thing the solo control;
meat production, they want to kill every other citizen for.....
I regret ever supporting Buhari in 2015.

And 2019? Without your support, he just started the second term in office. So, stop looking for sympathy on a faceless forum.
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by maasoap(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
wink

GEJ never threatened anyone who called him and his wife unprintable names like "Ineffectual buffoon or Shepopotamus"

But just like a frustrated and bitter feminist, Baba lifeless who have always been pained by the comments about him on social media, ordered his dogs to crackdown on innocent citizens.

Truly, there's a big difference between a leader and a dictator.

Every discuss about Nigeria is not about Jonathan, there is a big difference.
You can call Buhari any name you like, you've been doing that before 2015, the man doesn't care. In fact, his ears are blocked, he can't hear you guys abusing him. Lol.
But this is about having peace in Nigeria. You children of hate are hell bent on setting this country ablaze by making hate speeches on social media thinking it is fun. When you lose election, you move on to prepare for another election. You don't come up with the mentality of destroying everything

2 Likes

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by holywind(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2019
kaen1317:
am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my Government---GEJ
honestly this man has made GEJ prophecy come true
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by slimghost(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2019
post=79271424:

This is what we have always stand for.
Every member is solely responsible for anything they post on Nairaland and online generally!
Watch your back Promoters of violence and TRIBALISM.

If this is what is going to stop all these afonjas and abokiss and igboss rubbish for peace to reign in our nation...then it is a welcome development.

We rise!

Thank you so much.
It is always good to know we still have reasonable people like you in this forum.
The future looks bright with people of like minds as you sir.

To a sycophant, every action is a welcome development. You need help.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by BlackBaron: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2019
There needs to be an underlying legislation guiding this action, otherwise...

I hope they will also crack down on posting of macabre, graphic images.
Seun should be sanctioned if they continue to post mangled bodies, gory images, etc

1 Like

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by holywind(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2019
sebali:

Promoter of poverty and ethnic superiority, watch your front for what you sow today awaits you and your children and their children tomorrow
one thing about this idiot is that he is visionless and future dead, he only thinks about today not knowing he is promoting the future enslavement of his children and children children when these abokis finally gathers all the powers they giving them now

2 Likes

Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by holywind(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2019
sebali:

I should be free to say what I want, including asking for Nigeria to break up, as long as I don't tell anyone to go steal or kill the innocent..... It is my right to say No, it is my right to criticise the govt., it is my right period
tell him that the freedom to say what so ever you want even including asking buhari to resign is what is called "DEMOCRACY"
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by orisa37: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2019
DSS action is undemocratic.
Re: DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide by Realbelieveer(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2019
Jokers. No news again abi. We always here this. Am in my house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Video Of Nigerian Army In Another Brutal Encounter With Bandits / Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.