Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) (49298 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Eye service
Shut up and concentrate

Aka amu
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Afonjas will never be happy with this as they are all over the place hating

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by ysteph: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Humility how? He should not subject himself to security check...as if he's not a human being like others.
Juliusmalema:
Many still have lot to learn from the Humility of Imo state Governor RT Hon Emeka Ihedioha as he presents himself to be searched at the Imo airport.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

The dude you quoted is a yoruba moslem. His two accounts are Nnewisuper and Oseyafo98.

The three handles are anti-Igbo. Don't fall for his gimmicks.

Be on your widas.
Hahahahaha..........................,So Yoruba muslims are now threat you people.

But you didn't think twice to votes for Waziri of Adamawa,if you know the meaning of waziri,you will know that you will remained political relegated forever with this your warp brain in the gully region.

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Afamed: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you never have conscience at all. I'm saying that he expressed humility here, you are here saying trash as expected from you. yes I have not boarded plane before, and you that have boarded it, please so far have you build a hamlet in your since you have been defending clueless buhari government blindly.
Keep quiet.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by 3Ceagle(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Many still have lot to learn from the Humility of Imo state Governor RT Hon Emeka Ihedioha as he presents himself to be searched at the Imo airport.

I reserve my comment. Time will tell who he is.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet.
your oppressors will keep on oppressing cos' you are not ready to change for good. zombie spoted.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahahaha..........................,So Yoruba muslims are now threat you people.

But you didn't think twice to votes for Waziri of Adamawa,if you know the meaning of waziri,you will know that you will remained political relegated forever with this your warp brain in the gully region.
Let see then.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Let see then.

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
He sendin a message to his cabinet. wink
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by saintruky(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dis man no dey change clothes sef?
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
festacman:
Gov. Emeka Ihedioha's social media people are naive and amateurish bunch. Somebody should please school them to sit down and first conceptualize the image of the governor they want to push out and how to go about it. He is less than a month in office and people are already experiencing information fatigue from their unnecessary information overload. It is counterproductive and will backfire if not controlled.

Nice points bro.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Afamed: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
your oppressors will keep on oppressing cos' you are not ready to change for good. zombie spoted.
Keep quiet, village headmaster
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by dochenaj: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
KenOne:
One bad thing about Igbos is they swallow everything from their leaders hook line and sinker as far as you're not in APC.

The reason they don't criticize Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state despite his poor performances, but quick to criticize Yahaya Bello and Samuel Ortom of Benue state when he was in APC.

But the moment Ortom decamped to PDP no more criticism i remember how in a day they open up to 15 thread about Ortom owing salaries and not performing but everything have siezed since he's now in PDP.

Imagine if it were Okorocha, Ngige or Orji Uzor Kalu that gave themselves for search they will call it all sort of name and abuse them simply because they are Igbos in APC, but since it's Emeka Ihedioha a PDP governor it's humility in display.

Las las Emeka Ihedioha 4years will be spent on social media, Imo people please accept my sympathy in advance, i know pride will not allow you people to speak up about the non performance of Emeka Ihedioha because of how you guys insulted Okorocha and said he didn't do anything and claimed Emeka Ihedioha was the messiah to move Imo forward and rewrite the history of Imolite.
Did you even have sense enough to realize that Ihedioha has just been a Governor for barely 2 weeks, but have already reverted the salaries of civil servants that Okorocha reduced to 50% (or whatever percentage he feels like each of the months) back to 100%.

I guess Buhari has done remarkably well for Nigeria after 4 years. Oh! I forgot he could not do anything because he was busy whining about 16 years of PDP and NASS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by ennysuccess(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2019
fx45:
How is he the worst Governor? Why are Afonjas very emotional and bitter about Ihedioha?

A governor that has no projects or anything to commission is that one a governor? Stupidd retarded annoyingg idiott like you
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by ennysuccess(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Worst governor in few days
Okorocha worst governor in 8 years.

Receive sense.

I’m not your type slowpoke like you
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2019
PR well done however I don't buy this crap called humility so with many Nigerians
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2019
KenOne:
One bad thing about Igbos is they swallow everything from their leaders hook line and sinker as far as you're not in APC.

The reason they don't criticize Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state despite his poor performances, but quick to criticize Yahaya Bello and Samuel Ortom of Benue state when he was in APC.

But the moment Ortom decamped to PDP no more criticism i remember how in a day they open up to 15 thread about Ortom owing salaries and not performing but everything have siezed since he's now in PDP.

Imagine if it were Okorocha, Ngige or Orji Uzor Kalu that gave themselves for search they will call it all sort of name and abuse them simply because they are Igbos in APC, but since it's Emeka Ihedioha a PDP governor it's humility in display.

Las las Emeka Ihedioha 4years will be spent on social media, Imo people please accept my sympathy in advance, i know pride will not allow you people to speak up about the non performance of Emeka Ihedioha because of how you guys insulted Okorocha and said he didn't do anything and claimed Emeka Ihedioha was the messiah to move Imo forward and rewrite the history of Imolite.
To set the record straight Mr. Many igbos supported Rochas Okorocha and they saw him as a Messiah like they are doing now to Ihedioha. If Ihedioha messess up like his predecessor, he will receive the same treatment Rocha's got. Many igbos like the individual not necessary the political party. Imbibe many Nigerians to follow suit in this regard
Re: Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) by GMbuharii: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hypocrites.
You all zombs were full of praise when Amaechi submitted himself for scrutiny at the airport years back.
Nigerians are so full of hate and bitterness!!!!
Why are we like this!??

I hate everything about this wretched Godforsaken zoo and the animals therein.
Just look @ the 1st posters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.