Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,999 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

My nude video was not planned with MC Galaxy - Actress Etinosa (Screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My nude video was not planned with MC Galaxy - Actress Etinosa (Screenshots) (557 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My nude video was not planned with MC Galaxy - Actress Etinosa (Screenshots) by NairaMedia: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Actress and Instagram comedian, Etinosa react to MC Galaxy claim that her viral nude video where she goes unclad on Instagram live feed was 'staged'.

Etinosa blast MC Galaxy as she wrote:

"Stop lying to Nigerians. They are not stupid. This is the last I will say on this hurtful issue. It hurts me a lot and you can tell by the harsh stupid way I cursed an innocent child because his father won't stop throwing it at my face. However, after that happened I tried talking to a real therapist and it really works- I have made significant progress.i am working really hard to be a better person. I no longer feel rage or pain when fans troll me about it. I laugh. Moving on process isn't as easy as it sounds on tv. By 9pm on Africa Magic Urban you would see me again looking all perfect and talking perfect too but it's not as easy as it looks on tv so no one should make it more complicated by adding lies. You can't try to win Nigerians by lying to them. An effective damage control should avoid lies(MCG you would know this but you are an illiterate surrounded by illiterates)
I have said my truth. I was caught at an unguarded moment, someone I called my friend recorded me and sent it to blogs. I take full responsibility and am trying to move on. I advice all parties involved including the nude video viewers to move on."

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/my-nude-video-was-not-planned-with-mc.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: My nude video was not planned with MC Galaxy - Actress Etinosa (Screenshots) by NairaMedia: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: My nude video was not planned with MC Galaxy - Actress Etinosa (Screenshots) by NairaMedia: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: My nude video was not planned with MC Galaxy - Actress Etinosa (Screenshots) by GraGra247(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just go back to the video and listen to yourself. You literally coerced the guy to publish it even when he was hesitant.

How exactly was he to know you didn't mean what you said or even that you were drunk enough not to reckon what you were doing.

Everyone should just move on from this. The deed has been done and everyone has played the fool one time or the other. Stop beating yourself up.
Re: My nude video was not planned with MC Galaxy - Actress Etinosa (Screenshots) by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2019

(1)

Zlatan Ibile Confirms That Naira Marley Has Been Released From Prison / Sweet 16 Regina Daniels Finally Admits She Is Ned Nwoko's 7th Wife / Actor Uche Maduagwu Appeals To Genevieve Nnaji For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.