Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? (5589 Views)

Mercedes Benz C240 2004 Or Toyota Corolla 2005 / Between Nigeria Used Volvo Xc90 2004 And Honda Civic 2006 Which Is A Better Buy / Volvo S40 2.4i (2004) Or Volvo S40 T5 (2006) Which Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by antagonist: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2019
AshipaEk0:
If this was how it worked, then sellers would service the cars, change the Wipers, clean and wax the body, install new tyres etc before selling them.

It's a great idea, some people do make such effort. If our sellers can be like that, it would be nice. It's even a great selling point

But to base your purchase decision off the presence of headlight spray washer is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nna ehn, you see full gallant SUV, and of all the million parts that matter it's headlight washer that's your focus deal breaker?

You never ready buy motor and certainly have a problem niyen.

why not post with your main username 4llerbuntu?
Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by AshipaEk0: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2019
antagonist:

I don't use that one anymore.

I begged every single mod on Nairaland and Seun to help change that username to this one, sent emails tire, they ignored.

So I opened a new account.

Atink they like people opening multiple accounts so they can brag about how many users exist on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by nams77: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Look-wise, i prefer the pilot but at the end of the day, looks alone is not all that matters.
So i will go with the Volvo for safety. Ruggedness and cheaper parts

3 Likes

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by Muyesky(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
nams77:
Look-wise, i prefer the pilot but at the end of the day, looks alone is not all that matters.
So i will go with the Volvo for safety. Ruggedness and cheaper parts

You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by Somatic(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
valarinz:

I repeat, people like you are likely to end up like our dear legalwealth who ended up buying a defective car despite all his vin checks and internet knowledge

All the same, you're an internet warrior, that's where all your energy is, your type knows zilch about cars, it's only to zoom in on a laptop and seek for cosmetic faults, stop trying to sound like a car guru, you know nothing.

For your Info, those cars ain't mine anyways, if you knew your job as an internet warrior too, you'd go through my ad and see if any of those cars are among the advertised, let me help u

https://www.nairaland.com/5158087/2005-model-volvo-xc90-toks

This is the only one of those year models I currently have, now have some sense and go through it and also convince yourself it's the one posted above

Here you are casting aspersions and throwing insults at MY suggestion not directed to you in any way. So here goes.

You think cause you do "Oso ahia" for Volvo vehicles make you an authority in the field eh? You rabid infested son of a thousand fathers! If your menstrual blood filled brain had bothered sending communication signals to your decomposing fingers, you would have seen that my post is not a discountenance of the XC90. But you're irredemably dumb so expecting reasoning from you is akin to waiting for waiting for rain in the Atacama desert. Swine.

1 Like

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by legalwealth(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Somatic:

Here you are casting aspersions and throwing insults at MY suggestion not directed to you in any way. So here goes.

You think cause you do "Oso ahia" for Volvo vehicles make you an authority in the field eh? You rabid infested son of a thousand fathers! If your menstrual blood filled brain had bothered sending communication signals to your decomposing fingers, you would have seen that my post is not a discountenance of the XC90. But you're irredemably dumb so expecting reasoning from you is akin to waiting for waiting for rain in the Atacama desert. Swine.

LMAO! !!
Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by legalwealth(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
valarinz:

I repeat, people like you are likely to end up like our dear legalwealth who ended up buying a defective car despite all his vin checks and internet knowledge

All the same, you're an internet warrior, that's where all your energy is, your type knows zilch about cars, it's only to zoom in on a laptop and seek for cosmetic faults, stop trying to sound like a car guru, you know nothing.

For your Info, those cars ain't mine anyways, if you knew your job as an internet warrior too, you'd go through my ad and see if any of those cars are among the advertised, let me help u

https://www.nairaland.com/5158087/2005-model-volvo-xc90-toks

This is the only one of those year models I currently have, now have some sense and go through it and also convince yourself it's the one posted above

Calculusx who is your semi-god and role model car dealer that you were using all your strength to defend on https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns sold the lemon car under false pretence, which I bought based on trust and goodwill he then had with me of which now, I cannot even send let alone tell my enemies to go get any car/vehicle from him.

But now I'm wiser and more enlightened; never to trust any car dealer especially those on nairaland and I'm as well admonishing everyone seeing this update never to trust any car dealer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by Somatic(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
valarinz:

I assume I'm not a decent seller too, bet I've already sold more of these cars now than u can dream of in the next 20yrs .

Pls leave car biz for those who know something about cars, next time u want to ask someone to abandon a car, look for something reasonable as an excuse, cars are physical commodities, they are not used on a laptop.

Leave your laptop and enter the real world and learn, and yes, those items are 2k a piece at ladipo

Lekwanu this arindin Oso Ahia fellow O! Tell me why I should leave my world and enter the murky one of yours? My life is your fantasy, you butt leprechaun. Take your head out of your arse, go to night school, take (or attempt) comprehension classes. You'd be better for it. Ugly lizard.

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by RZArecta2(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
antagonist:

Nna enh, that 4llerbuntu name don tey o
Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by valarinz: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2019
Once it descends to insults and name calling....

The wise ones know the argument has been won and lost

Time to move on grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by valarinz: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
legalwealth:

Calculusx who is your semi-god and role model car dealer that you were using all your strength to defend on https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns sold the lemon car under false pretence, which I bought based on trust and goodwill he then had with me of which now, I cannot even send let alone tell my enemies to go get any car/vehicle from him.

But now I'm wiser and more enlightened; never to trust any car dealer especially those on nairaland and I'm as well admonishing everyone seeing this update never to trust any car dealer.

You owe this to us too, you've got lots of free education and enlightenment via the bcd you claim to despise, pls show some acknowledgement.

Meanwhile, are PayPal flippers to be trusted? grin grin
Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by diportivo: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2019
op already set his sights on the xc90

theres nothing left to argue about

make una go rest abeg

as for the idiot looking for his intellectual property Upandan,carry bike go collect am if e sure for u grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by thebigkendo(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
antagonist:

i usually see many Volvo xc90 around ado ekiti that don't have that cover in front and they look horrible

You don't mean it grin

3 Likes

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by thebigkendo(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2019
valarinz:

You owe this to us too, you've got lots of free education and enlightenment via the bcd you claim to despise, pls show some acknowledgement.

Meanwhile, are PayPal flippers to be trusted? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2019
legalwealth:

Nope you're not wiser, you are just bitter and a negative person.

You still haven't learnt anything and you would probably make this mistake again and again.

You can frame this statement of mine with time stamp.

1 Like

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by legalwealth(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Gbam! !!

Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by diportivo: 9:37am On Jun 17, 2019
thebigkendo:

You don't mean it grin

lol

u dey mind ur brother grin

xc90 doesn't look horrible without the cover tho...a little off,yes
Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by zahratayyab: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2019
nice sharing its awesome really appreciated its amazing really appreciated
Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by Muyesky(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Please, I need help with someone that can ship a 2006 Volvo xc90 from USA ( Texas Fort Worth) to Lagos. Where is the nearest sea port and duration too. It's very urgent as auction goes up by Monday.
Re: Honda Pilot 2004 Or Volvo Xc90 2006, Which Should I Go For? by AnaCheks(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Muyesky:
Please, I need help with someone that can ship a 2006 Volvo xc90 from USA ( Texas Fort Worth) to Lagos. Where is the nearest sea port and duration too. It's very urgent as auction goes up by Monday.
Ask this guy https://www.nairaland.com/1792725/total-costs-clearing-tokunbo-vehicles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Vehicle Papers, How To Know…. / Most Fuel Efficient Cars – Best Fuel Mileage Cars 2013 / Help! Audi A4 Tempereture Rising To Maximum Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.