Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me (23069 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Newguyhere: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nah wah ooo
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Macmoni(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
wen u start d relationship u tell us?
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by VULCAN(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
You must be a woman

tolakush92:
We Don hear you
It's none of our biz

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by DaddyNimo(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2019
the woman dat will make me go tru any kind of abuse hasn't been born....infact the woman's dad haven't even met her mom talk less of forking her to pour cum inside her to conceive. I hate weak men, I hate men dat go soft on a girl when she forks up, such a man deserves to be used for rituals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by lee007(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2019
I read this and was like damn! I can relate to every single line, almost like recounting my experience. Its harder for men because the world will call you weak. Thank God he found strength to move on like I did!

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by onuku: 12:14am On Jun 13, 2019
DaddyNimo:
the woman dat will make me go tru any kind of abuse hasn't been born....infact the woman's dad haven't even met her mom talk less of forking her to pour cum inside her to conceive. I hate weak men, I hate men dat go soft on a girl when she forks up, such a man deserves to be used for rituals.

Just thank your goodness that you're in Nigeria. It's not that easy abroad, because the man has a lot to lose. She and her family will abuse you on purpose.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by BABANGBALI: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2019
Me to marry Nigerian girl? God forbid. It's either oyinbo or a Ghanaian babe
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by BABANGBALI: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2019
lee007:
I read this and was like damn! I can relate to every single line, almost like recounting my experience. Its harder for men because the world will call you weak. Thank God he found strength to move on like I did!
abeg wey your ex dey make I go continue from where you stopped grin
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by AdemolaA2: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2019
Jmk9292:
OK. Most women suppress their husbands but our society is always watching out for when women are the victims......

True .. our society believe men can’t be abused by women ..I can relate with what that journalist went through cos I went through the same too ..
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Jmk9292(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2019
AdemolaA2:

True .. our society believes men can’t be abused by women ..I can relate with what that journalist went through cos I went through the same too ..
It's terrible...
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by baby124: 2:00am On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry dear. Na her age de fight am. You will be surprised that, that same girl will be a good wife to another man at an older age because she has grown. Some people need to really mature before they marry. Age is not just a number otherwise a 12yr old will be able to marry, make party jollof, have her baby and provide for her family. May God grant you a better woman and may you, while searching for a better woman better yourself.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by arrestdarrester: 2:04am On Jun 13, 2019
Strange things are happening...
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by desgiezd(m): 2:16am On Jun 13, 2019
oxygenlove:
he said it... you will not know how it feels like until it happen to you...... you know why it pained so much when you are been abused? ? everybody has a hard heart.. but when you really love someone, and they abuse you (any form of abuses)... YOUR HEART ACHES FOR IT

This is exactly the way it feels. It's a completely different level of pains. The pains that make a grown man weeps uncontrollably like a baby for weeks or months. The pains you seek to find solution to but there's none. He who feels it knows it!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by bosslady126: 2:21am On Jun 13, 2019
Sorry undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

Oya check my Signature grin cool
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by asalimpo(m): 2:34am On Jun 13, 2019
Reelmii:
the annoying thing is when the going was good, we were not told o

u are disturbing us now because she wanted to stab u

there are always two sides to a story, the woman's part of the story must be heard be judgment is passed
when a woman the weaker sex threatens stabbation what dyu read? Doesnt tht tell u that she's been a violent b*tch for a while nd enjoys it?
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by loudlumi: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2019
Can you please think with your brain and not your koboko and spare us your rancid opinion.
Bet9jaVirtual:
That man must be a weakling.
By the time I finish flogging her with my Long koboko in the other room, she will beg me to be leaving the plates where I ate.

Imagine this woman talking to you anyhow in front of your Friends

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Tedpgrass: 2:36am On Jun 13, 2019
baby124:
Sorry dear. Na her age de fight am. You will be surprised that, that same girl will be a good wife to another man at an older age because she has grown. Some people need to really mature before they marry. Age is not just a number otherwise a 12yr old will be able to marry, make party jollof, have her baby and provide for her family. May God grant you a better woman and may you, while searching for a better woman better yourself.

Not a guarantee that age may change her perspective... Not at all

She has gotten used to her abusive ways which is a dominant way of manipulation.
Most women are manipulative.. Overtly or covertly
If the woman in question feels that she has little to lose, possibly sired children, she turns up the heat on the poor man.

She runs her mouth, possibly winds him up and gets a public display to back up her story and eventually does sth criminal and tries to walk away, on the back of temporary loss of sanity!!

Works both ways

Time to love smartly.. In the event of a few kinks in the armour:- ticks all your boxes except an easy temper........ Identify ways to deflate the situation whilst keeping records with a 3rd party. This is useful in 1st world countries as this would back up your story of being a recipient of domestic violence when she ups the ante and calls the cops!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Adeyinka123: 3:06am On Jun 13, 2019
Many of us are ashame to share our stories. Too painful to share though. Some women are Jezebels! They play on your religious beliefs and our fear of GOD. Many husbands are actually dying in silence. I actually pray every day of my life for Divine Intervention! Going back home everyday after work is always a source of fear. GOD help me o!

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by desmond2pk: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2019
As a man, your life elongation depends on how much you bring home to your wife. The more you bring the more likely you would live. The less you bring, you are likely to live less. So in marriage, our money is our life line.
Sometimes they want more.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by revolt(m): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
That man must be a weakling.
By the time I finish flogging her with my Long koboko in the other room, she will beg me to be leaving the plates where I ate.

Imagine this woman talking to you anyhow in front of your Friends
who's this infant..... anyways as long as shes a yoruba geh... she will abuse you. Their culture allows marathon race mouth....ermmm as for cheating on u.... I think yoruba gehs take the lead....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by mu2sa2: 4:06am On Jun 13, 2019
I know of a guy who wanted to marry his Nysc colleague. Even before the service year ended the woman was already controlling the guy. The saving grace for him he realized that he had to act quickly. After service, he got a job in a state far away from her. Before the bully could know what was happening the guy had tied the knot with another lady. Free at last! The guy said God saved him from the bully, who treated him like a slave. She's tall and huge and one particular day while in service she almost snuffed the life out of him by choking him with the shirt he was wearing, threatening that she will kill him if she sees him with another woman. Years later the useless woman, still unmarried, surfaced in his office looking sober, claiming she just wanted to say hello to him ( Maybe she wanted to try out husband snatching!).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by spiritedtete: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2019
DaddyNimo:

Bros calm down... Never say never..

Cham can turn you to dodo...

Love can turn to dodo

Children (in marriage) can turn you to dodo

Lastly poverty can turn you to dodo.

You never know it will... Till you come across it. You will just see yourself going soft and you start calling it Age and maturity.

Remember life goes around in circles
Never say never!

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Streetgent: 4:35am On Jun 13, 2019
People out there are seriously in various states of depression especially married men.Unfortunately the law and social judges simply look the other way because of gender bias or the weaker sex theory.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by spiritedtete: 4:38am On Jun 13, 2019
Adeyinka123:
Many of us are ashame to share our stories. Too painful to share though. Some women are Jezebels! They play on your religious beliefs and our fear of GOD. Many husbands are actually dying in silence. I actually pray every day of my life for Divine Intervention! Going back home everyday after work is always a source of fear. GOD help me o!

This is touching... But please

Your 1st adjustment should be... Stop arguing or trying to prove a point to your wife... Be calm to react and smile more when she get aggressive or abusive. (Smile, shake your head and walk away, but don't leave the house)

Secondly... Please Pray together and pray for her(while praying together). Don't pray over her short comings.. rather pray for favour and success for her.

Thirdly... Look at yourself and discover why you are the head of the family... Being the head of the family goes beyond just providing for the house or having to be commanding like a captain. There should be a reason while your wife should see you as a role model.

Lastly... Please you can still do it... Make sure you be in control.. if your have lost it work towards it and get it back. (But please not by being abusive, violent or mischievous).

Just know how to get your control back. It's your wheel don't let her drive it I beg you.

And if you see she is too toxic, cheating and can't be controlled and you as well can't control it anymore ... Please divorce is an option use it and use it wisely.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by deflover(m): 4:43am On Jun 13, 2019
I dated a lady
She is a social media person
So much following
But she is a devil
She wanted to burst my knee cap once
She smashed my phone on my knee cap
Always sorry after every abuse.
You see them forming feminist
Most are killers
She almost stabbed me once
But I refused to lay my hand on her
Today I am free from the witch.
Never knew it could happen to me
Niaja ladies are bitter souls

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Olumyyde(m): 4:45am On Jun 13, 2019
cnwamo:

Men go through worse because a lot of them would feel too ashamed to admit because they’d expect your kinda replies but it’s easy for you to makes such comments when you’re not the Victim. Bros calm down you no be Superman.
u have sense.
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Ryan03(f): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Reelmii:
the annoying thing is when the going was good, we were not told o

u are disturbing us now because she wanted to stab u

there are always two sides to a story, the woman's part of the story must be heard be judgment is passed
No bro, two sides of a story when stabbing someone is involved, hell no. If it was just verbal abuse, i would have agreed but physical abuse, no no.
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 13, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

This is what you get, when fools fall in love.

Bunch of PUSSIFIED men everywhere.
Not necessarily, some women can abuse you emotionally, it's unbelievable. Me, I keep my p!mp hand strong and my walking shoes on.
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by zoedew: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
smh
You will keep shaking your head!
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Ryan03(f): 5:54am On Jun 13, 2019
DaddyNimo:
Abeg sit down first, you are not super man at heart, even if you are, not every one is. Does that make them less human?
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by Ryan03(f): 5:58am On Jun 13, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Me to marry Nigerian girl? God forbid. It's either oyinbo or a Ghanaian babe
White women are more involved in domestic abuse against men. The men are scared cause they have alot to loose most times in cases of divorce. I'll rather stay with my Niger babe
Re: David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me by liverpool72(m): 6:23am On Jun 13, 2019
I wish I could turn the hand of time and tell my gal friend I can't marry u but can only get a baby mama. Bleep marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anifowose Adesina Joseph Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Wilfred Aondosoo Tondo Murdered In Benue State (PIX) / 35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.