Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Needed For A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Needed For A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage (295 Views)

Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage / A Liberal Muslim Lady Needed For A Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed For A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by nelsonic(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Prospective ladies must be AA genotype, a graduate, working class, preferably from the south south Delta or Rivers... Between ages 25 to 28yrs... No games please...serious minded ladies that is well mannered..can reach me via my mail riohelsinki@yahoo.com or drop her line... I am based and works in abuja in federal establishment... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

- / Be Sincere:- You Toast A Girl And She Slaps You, Describe Your Next Action. / Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.