Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage (471 Views)

Needed For A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage / A Liberal Muslim Lady Needed For A Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by lawalbo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hello... Am Lawal, am 33yrs, a xtian and into business. I need a serious xtian lady between the ages of 25 and 30 years for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage possibly by December or at most March 2021.. the said lady must be educated be of the genotype AA and caring. She must be a resident of ogun state must preferably Abeokuta. Any interested lady can reach me via my pm... Thank you.
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by bestabigaelever(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Most be living in ogun state?

Well, I'm not qualified cry
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by ghostwriter0147: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Okay. Noted. Next...
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by Olubusolami(f): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
If you are seriously in need of relationship, I have a lady of 31 yrs, Christian, leave in Ibadan that I can hook up with you, chat me up, if u are interested
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by hurryup123(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
lawalbo:
Hello... Am Lawal, am 33yrs, a xtian and into business. I need a serious xtian lady between the ages of 25 and 30 years for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage possibly by December or at most March 2021.. the said lady must be educated be of the genotype AA and caring. She must be a resident of ogun state must preferably Abeokuta. Any interested lady can reach me via my pm... Thank you.
Hi !
Please I'm interested in the university job.
0*92*5487-9*63*7
Re: Need A Serious Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage by kenrisma535(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am Interested in a friendship or a relationship.. I'm a man of my early 30s.. I weigh about 70 kg and I stand at 5ft 9 inches tall. I reside in the south western province.. I work in the area of health too.. I'm single and ready to mingle ... My age specs are 19 to 27...She's a university graduate who's educated and has earnings too, well brought up and respectful, loyal, honest, tenacious, caring and supportive.She's a Christian with a good family background and she must be resourceful. My telegram is https:///zubasainz. Or my whatsapp is 09038573566...

(1) (Reply)

40k Giveaway For A Willing Female In Exchange For Bleep / Aba Nairalanders / In Need Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.