Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. (7373 Views)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by ubunja(m): 12:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth.

Learn To Chew With Your Mouth Closed.

THE ART OF SILENCE.
One of my best friends, a beta simp who entered into a long term relationship with a single mother of two, recently showed his redeeming qualities.

I will call him H.

So H got into this huge fight with this other lady friend of his (let's call her Lady X) and it got so ugly that their friendship was left hanging by a thread. In the days following the fight, friends of Lady X, came to H to congratulate him on how much of a "real man" he was.

See, it turns out H and Lady X had been having illicit sex all along. Lady X herself had shared the secret with her friends. Now, what had impressed X's friends, was how my man H, even in the heat of the fight, had demonstrated emotional maturity and exercised enough self-control, NOT TO EXPOSE LADY X AS A SLUT. In all his insults and verbal attacks not once did H speak of the secret affair he shared with Lady X.

This impressed these women no end. And they came and told him personally how much of a real man he was. And I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of these women started something of their own with H.

After all, he's been tried & tested and he's proven he can keep a secret.

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.
If you've seen two women fight publicly you've probably heard them call each other names. Like Whôré. And Slut. And Prostitute.

Why do women do that?

Because that's more damaging to the other party than mere slaps and hair-pulling. Fists damage the face. But the face can heal. Public accusations of Whoring and Sluttery damage REPUTATION and reflect badly on character. Character will always be a woman's most valuable asset. More valuable than the face and the body. It's that thing we call Inner Beauty. Whatever puts a woman in a bad light, characterwise, especially in matters of sex, impacts negatively on ALL areas of her life. From her marriageability to her employability.

THE SECRET LIFE OF WOMEN.
So what do women do when they're feeling freaky? What do they do when the inner whôré wants to come out to play? Play away from home, that's what.

To indulge their lust without judgement and repercussions, to act out their whorish desires; women make arrangements to consume dick far from home where no one knows them.

But that can be costly and time-consuming. Not to mention risky and physically dangerous.

So, it is a good day when women discover that here, right in their hood, is a fella who's not only open-minded and nonjudgmental but is also DISCREET. A guy they can feed pussy but who'll keep his mouth shut. A guy who'll eat but will not snitch. That means no more out of town trips for dicks! Hooray!

THE AGE OF THE SLUT.
In the age of Social Media, this generation of women has come upon a bumper harvest of Dick the likes of which no other group of women has ever come upon in all history. Never has sex been so freely available to women than it is now.

With Feminism cheering them on; with dating apps Tinder, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, 2go etc delivering an endless stream of men direct to their phones; with multiple contraception methods on hand and with the best medications for various STIs, women are overdosing themselves on sex and accumulating pussy-numbing Dick counts.

Marriage, with its 1 Dick, is increasingly becoming a prison no woman wants to enter and every woman is eager to exit (as shown by the sky-high divorce rate and the fact that 80% of all divorces are initiated by women)

The genie is out of the bottle. Female sexuality, long kept in check by the Patriarchy, has finally broken free. There is no going back. The Age of The Slut is upon us. It's either you run and hide under a rock and wait for Society to collapse, or you ride the wave of female lust like a pro surfer.

You fornicate the hell out of these hoes who dress like they don't have boyfriends. They can't keep their panties on. They have an itch between their legs they need all manner of dick to scratch. A thirst they need all manner of semen to quench.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN.
Should you elect to enjoy the current female depravity, the most important thing you've to know is that discretion and secrecy are the watchwords.

You have to zip your mouth and unzip your trousers. You have to chew with your mouth closed. You've to eat and wipe your mouth so no one can see what you just ate. No one can know of the things you do with these women. Society has indeed come far in accepting women's sexual liberation, but it hasn't come far enough. Attitudes of prejudice that can harm and disadvantage women in the enjoyment of their newfound sexual freedom persist across the World, especially here in Africa, one of the last centers of the Patriarchy.

So secrecy is the name of the game. NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND can know. Infact in this game, THE LESS FRIENDS YOU HAVE THE BETTER. Ever wondered why most Players are lone wolves with very few friends? Women like men like that. The less friends you have the less chances you'll snitch on these women.

Now, before you read any further, listen to this song carefully. Focus and ponder on the chorus by the girl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yJJGA5Fys

Sshh. That's the code word.

Sex these hoes. but never tell a soul. Let them do the telling. Women always discuss these things amongst themselves. But they never snitch on each other. Even when they fight, women stick to calling each other hoe and slut, but will never get into specifics and details. It's the Girl Code girls never break.

As women discuss your willingness to partake of their bodies and your unwillingness to share of their secrets they'll direct their lust your way. As more and more women realize your style you'll come come upon a season of pussy that will rival your wettest most slippery wet dream. A regular GF of your own will be the last thing on your mind. You'll finally understand why Players and Bad Boys find virgins so appealing - It's a chance to breathe.

So, the next obvious question is:

HOW DO YOU GIVE WOMEN HINTS THAT YOU'RE GAME AND YOU CAN KEEP A SECRET?
Easy. Make up stories.

A girl once found me angry about something and asked me why I was angry. Instead of telling her the truth I lied and told her one of my friends had exposed a girl he was sexing as a slut. She seemed surprised that something so small that didn't even concern me could make me so angry (for I was really genuinely angry, but about something else differently. I wasn't faking). I made her understand, in a serious tone, that I detested such behavior. Secrets must be secrets no matter what.

No. We didn't become fvck buddies, but our friendship definitely improved. She became less uptight around me in dress and demeanor. She was more touchy-feely and her speech lost much of its filter. She would say the craziest things without fear. She became interesting.

Since then, i have used this fake scenario and its variations to get a couple of girls to drop their panties for me.

Another surefire way to assure women secrecy is your game is to SEX OTHER MEN'S WOMEN. If your preferred type of women are the married and already taken ones, women will get the message. It will seem like they're giving you judgy looks and they may appear revolted by your antics, but between their legs the story is different: A man who loves women is a man women love. A man who loves other men's women is a man other men's women love. It's a formula that never fails.

If a woman sees you with another man's wife, you've nothing to fear, she'll never snitch on another woman. That's more a man's thing. A woman who sees you commit adultery, especially if you're the most unlikely type (you appear innocent and quiet around people), that woman is way too busy battling the temptation you present to be telling on you. She'll start giving you that dirty look that will hover between disgust and fascination. But believe me. She'll never tell.

Understand these 4 things about women:

1) A woman is more loyal to other women than she is to the man she loves for the simple reason that she is with the man she loves because other women gave their approval.

2) Other women are a bigger threat against her relationship than men will ever be. Because it is easier for a woman to steal another woman's man, than it is for a man to steal another man's woman. Because it is easier for a woman to get the man she has on target than it is for a man to get the woman she has on target. All this means a woman who sees you with someone's wife has MORE to lose than gain by telling and provoking another woman. It is in her best interests to zip it.

3) If Sandra sees Joyce cheat on Matthew, whom she considers a good man, (if she sees a good man being wasted, so to speak), Sandra will try to have Matthew for herself but very rarely will Sandra snitch on Joyce to gain that advantage. Because first of all Sandra has her own skeletons which she doesn't want dragged into the open as revenge. (In the Game of Sex no woman is innocent). Second, and more importantly, Sandra exposing Joyce as a filthy whôré to Matthew, a man who holds women in high esteem, will be counterproductive in that it will overwhelm Matthew with disgust, driving him away, from not only Joyce, but ALL women. Women snitching on each other to men is always a bad idea and women know it and thus don't do it.

4) If a woman you've been secretly sexing discovers you're secretly sexing more women besides her, you have no cause for alarm. There's nothing that excites women more than to realize they're cheating with the same guy. Especially if each woman wholeheartedly believed she was the only one enjoying his Dick in secret. It's major points for the guy. He's a master of the game of secrecy. Their trust in him will be deeper.

No, they won't dump him! What for? Where would they find another like him??!! Who can keep secrets like a girl?

Women can share a man for lust but will not share a man for love. They don't mind passing a good Dick among themselves. Hell they'll even pool money together and support a good fvcker financially. The manslut is every woman's man. These women are eager to give him 3sums and whatnot but if their BF so much as looks at another woman for longer than a second it's war!

Love is jealous; but Lust, like misery and everything bad, loves company.

MORE WAYS TO DROP THE HINTS FOR WOMEN.
There are plenty other ways to let women know you're not the kiss and tell type.

When you see a girl you know getting freaky with a guy you know is NOT her BF, don't put that judgy look or appear shocked. Just smile faintly and go your way. Show you don't care what she does and with who. Let her feel it's her business and she has nothing to worry about from you.

Never snitch on a cheating woman and also never blackmail her: "I know you cheated, have sex with me or else...".
Don't do that. Never put a woman in a corner. It can get ugly fast. Women are psychos. Your best move is to ignore her.

Other ways to drop hints:

It may appear to cheesy, but Always repeat such slogans like "A gentleman never kiss and tells" and "Stolen sweets are best" etc

Cheating songs like "Whatchamacallit" by Ella Mai and Chris Brown are a great way to introduce the topic of cheating and keeping secrets.

Show you've zero qualms about sexing other men's GFs and wives by letting your home girl notice you ogling the same. Pass a lusty comment along the lines of "That guy is not sexing his woman right. If she were mine she would be pregnant by now!"

Have that SNEAKY LOOK that implies dirty intentions. Eyes communicate a lot. The way you look at a woman can tell her a lot about your thoughts and intentions. A married woman I sexed later told me she knew I wanted her because I used to look at her "with the corner of my eye" everytime I visited her husband. I only did that so her husband wouldn't catch me lusting after her. But the more I look at women everywhere that way, the more I find it gives a certain impression to women; that I'm sneaky manhoe.

WORDS TO WATCH OUT FOR WHEN DEALING WITH WOMEN.
A man who'll never be invited to the world of secret sex is the drunkard. If you regularly get drunk then trashtalk people, male or female, forget about being called to the side and offered sex. You're a risky investment.

On the other hand, If you're sober and women consider you a potential Secret Lover; they will drop you hints.

Everytime you hear women say the following just know its a compliment and they see you as a prospective cheat partner.

- "You're so quiet" or "why are you so quiet?"

- "You don't have many friends do you?"(of which you agree with "I do my things alone", or "I don't want people judging me" if she asks why you'll be judged tell her you sometimes do crazy things)

- "You look like a good guy" (of which you should disagree with "if only you knew", or something like that)

If you seduce a married woman, or just any taken woman, she'll tell you "It's wrong". Your job is not to convince her it's not wrong. Yours is to convince her NO ONE WILL FIND OUT. To women to be good = to appear good. Women are creatures of appearance. How people perceive a woman is how she perceives herself. If she can do the most debased shît and people still think she's pure then she's pure. You capitalize on her nature by always saying "No one has to know".

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
Dante

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by ubunja(m): 1:07am On Jun 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by captianfreeman(m): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Okay.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by lennycool9(m): 1:25am On Jun 13, 2019
Ubunja exclusive

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by MrHistorian: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2019
You are intelligent, ubunja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by dingbang(m): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by KiingShay(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2019
Very interesting and insightful piece, you have a way of opening our eyes to something we never thought existed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by oluwasheys10(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2019
cool ...Ubunja always delivering

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by Seanixking: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
What Happen In Vegas Should Always Remain In Vegas ..
Men That Snitch Are Weak Morafucker.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by PECON1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
brothers get the lesson but don't engage in adultery,some men can kill for it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by pansophist(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
I concur, completely cool

The sex most men pay for is nothing to women, women will give it to a man bountifully if he is the secretive type, even as an exchange for service from you. Just as men have no qualms in dishing out cash to get to a woman pant, women have to qualms in dishing out sex also. Be the right guy, and sex will come. cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by majormofor(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by joeeee240(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
GOD LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by ubunja(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
oluwasheys10:
cool ...Ubunja always delivering
I try.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by Marcelo290(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nice one Ubunja!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by BossDante: 12:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Lol. Silence is always gold when used judiciously.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Girls in the projects wouldn't fúck us if we talk too much-Jay Z

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Marcelo290:
Nice one Ubunja!
Thanks my g

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by ubunja(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
BossDante:
Lol. Silence is always gold when used judiciously.
what do you mean judiciously?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by ubunja(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Patheos:
Girls in the projects wouldn't fúck us if we talk too much-Jay Z
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by BossDante: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
ubunja:
what do you mean judiciously?

Its actually a legal terminology. In layman term, means sensible, wisely etc

Looking forward to more of your miseducation bro. Have a productive and fun night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by babyfaceafrica: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
in as much as what you said is true .I do.not encourage formication and adultery!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by Oyindidi(f): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
This ubunja is on another level shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by hablink: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
This ubunja is on another level shocked
Aswear
Na veteran

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by ubunja(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2019
BossDante:

Its actually a legal terminology. In layman term, means sensible, wisely etc

Looking forward to more of your miseducation bro. Have a productive and fun night
Aha!. Got you. Thanks brother man.

And Yes, the night was productive and fun. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by BossDante: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
ubunja:
Aha!. Got you. Thanks brother man.

And Yes, the night was productive and fun. cheesy

cheesy didn't expect anything less tho grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by Rucheen(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2019
FFK
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:

THE ART OF SILENCE.
One of my best friends, a beta simp who entered into a long term relationship with a single mother of two, recently showed his redeeming qualities.

I will call him H.

So H got into this huge fight with this other lady friend of his (let's call her Lady X) and it got so ugly that their friendship was left hanging by a thread. In the days following the fight, friends of Lady X, came to H to congratulate him on how much of a "real man" he was.

See, it turns out H and Lady X had been having illicit sex all along. Lady X herself had shared the secret with her friends. Now, what had impressed X's friends, was how my man H, even in the heat of the fight, had demonstrated emotional maturity and exercised enough self-control, NOT TO EXPOSE LADY X AS A SLUT. In all his insults and verbal attacks not once did H speak of the secret affair he shared with Lady X.

This impressed these women no end. And they came and told him personally how much of a real man he was. And I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of these women started something of their own with H.

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.
If you've seen two women fight publicly you've probably heard them call each other names. Like Whôré. And Slut. And Prostitute.

Why do women do that?

Because that's more damaging to the other party than mere slaps and hair-pulling. Fists damage the face. But the face can heal. Public accusations of Whoring and Sluttery damage REPUTATION and reflect badly on character. Character will always be a woman's most valuable asset. More valuable than the face and the body. It's that thing we call Inner Beauty. Whatever puts a woman in a bad light, characterwise, especially in matters of sex, impacts negatively on ALL areas of her life. From her marriageability to her employability.

So what do women do when they're feeling freaky? What do they do when the inner whôré wants to come out to play? Play away from home, that's what.

To indulge their lust without judgement and repercussions, to act out their whorish desires; women make arrangements to consume dick far from home where no one knows them.

But that can be costly and time-consuming. Not to mention risky and physically dangerous.

So, it is a good day when women discover that here, right in their hood, is a fella who's not only open-minded and nonjudgmental but is also DISCREET. A guy they can feed pussy but who'll keep his mouth shut. A guy who'll eat but will not snitch. That means no more out of town trips for dicks! Hooray!

THE AGE OF THE SLUT.
In the age of Social Media, this generation of women has come upon a bumper harvest of Dick the likes of which no other group of women has ever come upon in all history. Never has sex been so freely available to women than it is now.

With Feminism cheering them on; with dating apps Tinder, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, 2go etc delivering an endless stream of men direct to their phones; with multiple contraception methods on hand and with the best medications for various STIs, women are overdosing themselves on sex and accumulating pussy-numbing Dick counts.

Marriage, with its 1 Dick, is increasingly becoming a prison no woman wants to enter and every woman is eager to exit (as shown by the sky-high divorce rate and the fact that 80% of all divorces are initiated by women)

The genie is out of the bottle. Female sexuality, long kept in check by the Patriarchy, has finally broken free. There is no going back. The Age of The Slut is upon us. It's either you run and hide under a rock and wait for Society to collapse, or you ride the wave of female lust like a pro surfer.

You fornicate the hell out of these hoes who dress like they don't have boyfriends. They can't keep their panties on. They have an itch between their legs they need all manner of dick to scratch. A thirst they need all manner of semen to quench.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN.
Should you elect to enjoy the current female depravity, the most important thing you've to know is that discretion and secrecy are the watchwords.

You have to zip your mouth and unzip your trousers. You have to chew with your mouth closed. You've to eat and wipe your mouth so no one can see what you just ate. No one can know of the things you do with these women. Society has indeed come far in accepting women's sexual liberation, but it hasn't come far enough. Attitudes of prejudice that can harm and disadvantage women in the enjoyment of their newfound sexual freedom persist across the World, especially here in Africa, one of the last centers of the Patriarchy.

So secrecy is the name of the game. NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND can know. Infact in this game, THE LESS FRIENDS YOU HAVE THE BETTER. Ever wondered why most Players are lone wolves with very few friends? Women like men like that. The less friends you have the less chances you'll snitch on these women.

Now, before you read any further, listen to this song carefully. Focus and ponder on the chorus by the girl:

Sex these hoes. but never tell a soul. Let them do the telling. Women always discuss these things amongst themselves. But they never snitch on each other. Even when they fight, women stick to calling each other hoe and slut, but will never get into specifics and details. It's the Girl Code girls never break.

As women discuss your willingness to partake of their bodies and your unwillingness to share of their secrets they'll direct their lust your way. As more and more women realize your style you'll come come upon a season of pussy that will rival your wettest most slippery wet dream. A regular GF of your own will be the last thing on your mind. You'll finally understand why Players and Bad Boys find virgins so appealing - It's a chance to breathe.

Easy. Make up stories.

A girl once found me angry about something and asked me why I was angry. Instead of telling her the truth I lied and told her one of my friends had exposed a girl he was sexing as a slut. She seemed surprised that something so small that didn't even concern me could make me so angry (for I was really genuinely angry, but about something else differently. I wasn't faking). I made her understand, in a serious tone, that I detested such behavior. Secrets must be secrets no matter what.

No. We didn't become fvck buddies, but our friendship definitely improved. She became less uptight around me in dress and demeanor. She was more touchy-feely and her speech lost much of its filter. She would say the craziest things without fear. She became interesting.

Since then, i have used this fake scenario and its variations to get a couple of girls to drop their panties for me.

Another surefire way to assure women secrecy is your game is to SEX OTHER MEN'S WOMEN. If your preferred type of women are the married and already taken ones, women will get the message. It will seem like they're giving you judgy looks and they may appear revolted by your antics, but between their legs the story is different: A man who loves women is a man women love. A man who loves other men's women is a man other men's women love. It's a formula that never fails.

If a woman sees you with another man's wife, you've nothing to fear, she'll never snitch on another woman. That's more a man's thing. A woman who sees you commit adultery, especially if you're the most unlikely type (you appear innocent and quiet around people), that woman is way too busy battling the temptation you present to be telling on you. She'll start giving you that dirty look that will hover between disgust and fascination. But believe me. She'll never tell.

1) A woman is more loyal to other women than she is to the man she loves for the simple reason that she is with the man she loves because other women gave their approval.

2) Other women are a bigger threat against her relationship than men will ever be. Because it is easier for a woman to steal another woman's man, than it is for a man to steal another man's woman. Because it is easier for a woman to get the man she has on target than it is for a man to get the woman she has on target. All this means a woman who sees you with someone's wife has MORE to lose than gain by telling and provoking another woman. It is in her best interests to zip it.

3) If Sandra sees Joyce cheat on Matthew, whom she considers a good man, (if she sees a good man being wasted, so to speak), Sandra will try to have Matthew for herself but very rarely will Sandra snitch on Joyce to gain that advantage. Because first of all Sandra has her own skeletons which she doesn't want dragged into the open as revenge. (In the Game of Sex no woman is innocent). Second, and more importantly, Sandra exposing Joyce as a filthy whôré to Matthew, a man who holds women in high esteem, will be counterproductive in that it will overwhelm Matthew with disgust, driving him away, from not only Joyce, but ALL women. Women snitching on each other to men is always a bad idea and women know it and thus don't do it.

4) If a woman you've been secretly sexing discovers you're secretly sexing more women besides her, you have no cause for alarm. There's nothing that excites women more than to realize they're cheating with the same guy. Especially if each woman wholeheartedly believed she was the only one enjoying his Dick in secret. It's major points for the guy. He's a master of the game of secrecy. Their trust in him will be deeper.

No, they won't dump him! What for? Where would they find another like him??!! Who can keep secrets like a girl?

Women can share a man for lust but will not share a man for love. They don't mind passing a good Dick among themselves. Hell they'll even pool money together and support a good fvcker financially. The manslut is every woman's man. These women are eager to give him 3sums and whatnot but if their BF so much as looks at another woman for longer than a second it's war!

There are plenty other ways to let women know you're not the kiss and tell type.

When you see a girl you know getting freaky with a guy you know is NOT her BF, don't put that judgy look or appear shocked. Just smile faintly and go your way. Show you don't care what she does and with who. Let her feel it's her business and she has nothing to worry about from you.

Never snitch on a cheating woman and also never blackmail her: "I know you cheated, have sex with me or else...".
Don't do that. Never put a woman in a corner. It can get ugly fast. Women are psychos. Your best move is to ignore her.

It may appear to cheesy, but Always repeat such slogans like "A gentleman never kiss and tells" and "Stolen sweets are best" etc

Cheating songs like "Whatchamacallit" by Ella Mai and Chris Brown are a great way to introduce the topic of cheating and keeping secrets.

Show you've zero qualms about sexing other men's GFs and wives by letting your home girl notice you ogling the same. Pass a lusty comment along the lines of "That guy is not sexing his woman right. If she were mine she would be pregnant by now!"

Have that SNEAKY LOOK that implies dirty intentions. Eyes communicate a lot. The way you look at a woman can tell her a lot about your thoughts and intentions. A married woman I sexed later told me she knew I wanted her because I used to look at her "with the corner of my eye" everytime I visited her husband. I only did that so her husband wouldn't catch me lusting after her. But the more I look at women everywhere that way, the more I find it gives a certain impression to women; that I'm sneaky manhoe.

A man who'll never be invited to the world of secret sex is the drunkard. If you regularly get drunk then trashtalk people, male or female, forget about being called to the side and offered sex. You're a risky investment.

On the other hand, If you're sober and women consider you a potential Secret Lover; they will drop you hints.

Everytime you hear women say the following just know its a compliment and they see you as a prospective cheat partner.

- "You don't have many friends do you?"(of which you agree with "I do my things alone", or "I don't want people judging me" if she asks why you'll be judged tell her you sometimes do crazy things)

- "You look like a good guy" (of which you should disagree with "if only you knew", or something like that)

If you seduce a married woman, or just any taken woman, she'll tell you "It's wrong". Your job is not to convince her it's not wrong. Yours is to convince her NO ONE WILL FIND OUT. To women to be good = to appear good. Women are creatures of appearance. How people perceive a woman is how she perceives herself. If she can do the most debased shît and people still think she's pure then she's pure. You capitalize on her nature by always saying "No one has to know".

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
Dante

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by Rawhumper(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dont be too excited dear.....

Its all about knowledge.

quote author=Oyindidi post=79552079]This ubunja is on another level shocked[/quote]
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. by lookyzy: 4:21am On Jul 12, 2021
ubunja:

THE ART OF SILENCE.

I will call him H.

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

Why do women do that?

THE AGE OF THE SLUT.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

Easy. Make up stories.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
Dante

impressive

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Vagina / What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.