Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari (286 Views)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Pineapple Head To 'Cold Feet' Movie Premiere (Photos) / Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2019
President Buhari yesterday said his administration has brought Nigeria back to its feet through its change agenda.

The President who came into office in 2015 after the 16-year rule of the PDP, stated this when he spoke at the inaugural celebration of June 12 as the Democracy Day at the Eagle Square, Abuja.

He said “In my first term, we put Nigeria back on its feet. We are working again despite a difficult environment in oil on which we depend too much for our exports.

We encountered huge resistance from vested interests who do not want Change, But Change has come, we now must move to the Next Level. By the Grace of God, I intend to keep the oath I have made today and to serve as President for all Nigerians.”

According to the President, he respects the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), and ensured that the last general elections were the free, fair and peaceful. “Throughout the last four years, I respected the independence of INEC.

I ensured that INEC got all the resources it needed for independent and impartial management of elections in the country. All interested parties are agreed that the recent elections, which except for pockets of unrest, were free, fair and....

more on the news here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=870

do u agree?

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2019
baba this is not totally true, the election that ushered you to power was full of gross anomaly.

for now naija is still crawling, its not yet on its feet but we believe it will get better

God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by olaric(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2019
Baba you are a very big liar �

1 Like

Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2019
lying buhari. he's just using it to console himself
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2019
Yeah! He brought Nigeria back to the feet of general corruption and poor adminstration; brought Nigeria back to its feet as World's poverty capital.

I hope the time for Emperor Imes's coming is not far from now. The world really is in need of his ordained impact.

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: I’ve Brought Nigeria Back To Its Feet- President Buhari by youngsahito(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2019
so old man sef dey lie...buhari is a shit

(1) (Reply)

Online Beggar Threatens To Kill Me: Paul Okoye REVEALES / Desire Ft Marley Miles - Jaiye Jaiye / The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.