Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket (12828 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
...seriously APC should not even bother campaigning in Baylesa state...as the state is a very PDP stronghold...so these guys should stop all the nonsense bikering...
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Afamed: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
goodyvin02:
wetin i do now la
No vex, I didn't mean to quote you
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by babytoun: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
None of them will get it . The state needs an accomplished technocrat not career politicians/cultists
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by okpurukata(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sylva should go and rest abeg. Heineken is younger, better educated and experienced. He will do a better job than that broke ass junkie.
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Y
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Legendguru: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
oh
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na dem won come under APC Again?!Abeg dem with God make dem comot body ohh.
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
dadavivo:
Why fight over the state that you two will never win? I don't understand.
Miyetti Allah party is not allowed in Bayelsa

PDP do not have any candidate that can challenge Sylva in Bayelsa now.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...seriously APC should not even bother campaigning in Baylesa state...as the state is a very PDP stronghold...so these guys should stop all the nonsense bikering...

Two(2) Reps
One(1) Senator
And handful of state Assembly members.
PDP stronghold uh??

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by wink2015(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
OGreat20:
Lokpobri To Tympriye Sylva

Timpriye Silva is not my godfather, when I was the Speaker in 1999, Silva was a special assistance to Alamieyeseigha and when I came to the Senate, he became a Governor. I must consider, Silva was in APC before me, he may also have facilitated my appointment as minister, that doesn't make him my godfather.

In 2007 while he got elected to be governor I got elected to be a Senator in 2011 we work together with him as candidate and with me for Senate - Channels TV (Hard Copy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKf-WdlCjZ4

Timi-Sylva To Heineken Lokpobiri

It is disrespectful to the hive of political history and a shameful thing to see how zealous some followers can become under their masters, Heineken Lokpobiri is an example of a bad political error for going all out on air to say I 'Timi-Sylva' is not his godfather.

And yet he still has good reminiscent memory of how he enjoyed his ministerial appointment which he got through the influence of someone he disclaims not be his godfather.

Heineken Lokpobiri is suffering from 'political javelin delinquency' and truly we will want to agree with Timi-Alaibe that Heineken Lokpobiri has the tendency of biting the hand that feeds him and any system that mold him might suffer the consequences.

Lokpobiri is an ingrate that forgets so soon and he will be brought back to reality because he is not the fit for such political moves he emerges to make. However, he should be rest assured that the good people of Bayelsa needs someone with true desire and love to lead them and not a betrayer.

READ MORE HERE... https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-guber-ticket-tears-sylva-lokpobiri-apart/

THE TIMIPRE SYLVA OF A MAN DON TASTE POWER AS A GOVERNOR BEFORE.

NA WETIN HE FORGET FOR BAYELSA STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE?

NA WETIN HE NEED THAT FOUR YEARS FOR?

Him for KUKUMA go face private business.

PDP GO SHOW THEM PEPPER IN THE COMING ELECTION!

THEM GO SEE !
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Harcote: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jubiliee:
Timipiri sylva should go and rest. He wants to kill more persons again. Let him face his junk business, bayelsa nolonger need men like him, he will increase the insecurity In the region

You know nothing about bayelsa...

Cultism was nowhere in bayelsa during his government... Still kenebi okoko for governor

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Harcote: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
okpurukata:
Sylva should go and rest abeg. Heineken is younger, better educated and experienced. He will do a better job than that broke ass junkie.

Non is fit to rule or lead bayelsans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Charly68: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
I think Sylva should seek for other position and let another person give the contest a trial. He contested severally and lost out. What is he looking for at Govt house again?
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by slivertongue: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
PDP suffered same. naija politicians are self centered, dey wud do anything to gain power
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Two(2) Reps
One(1) Senator
And handful of state Assembly members.
PDP stronghold uh??

1 PDP senator and handful of state house of assembly members? what brand of weed exactly are you smoking?
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

1 PDP senator and handful of state house of assembly members? what brand of weed exactly are you smoking?

1 Apc senator
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by senatordave1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
But apc won a sent seat there.who in bayelsa pdp can match sylva
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by senatordave1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
okpurukata:
Does not have the boys or clout to challenge pdp
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by SolexOlenin(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
See this one lamenting as if godfatherism has ever be of any good to Nigeria...

#ScamNation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akume Opens Abuja Office For APC Chair Campaign / Sad News: Fatal Car Accident Along Auchi Okene Road / Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.