Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket (12825 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Be Ready By Q4 2024, Says Lokpobiri / President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by OGreat20(m): 6:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Lokpobri To Tympriye Sylva

Timpriye Silva is not my godfather, when I was the Speaker in 1999, Silva was a special assistance to Alamieyeseigha and when I came to the Senate, he became a Governor. I must consider, Silva was in APC before me, he may also have facilitated my appointment as minister, that doesn't make him my godfather.

In 2007 while he got elected to be governor I got elected to be a Senator in 2011 we work together with him as candidate and with me for Senate - Channels TV (Hard Copy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKf-WdlCjZ4

Timi-Sylva To Heineken Lokpobiri

It is disrespectful to the hive of political history and a shameful thing to see how zealous some followers can become under their masters, Heineken Lokpobiri is an example of a bad political error for going all out on air to say I 'Timi-Sylva' is not his godfather.

And yet he still has good reminiscent memory of how he enjoyed his ministerial appointment which he got through the influence of someone he disclaims not be his godfather.

Heineken Lokpobiri is suffering from 'political javelin delinquency' and truly we will want to agree with Timi-Alaibe that Heineken Lokpobiri has the tendency of biting the hand that feeds him and any system that mold him might suffer the consequences.

Lokpobiri is an ingrate that forgets so soon and he will be brought back to reality because he is not the fit for such political moves he emerges to make. However, he should be rest assured that the good people of Bayelsa needs someone with true desire and love to lead them and not a betrayer.

READ MORE HERE... https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-guber-ticket-tears-sylva-lokpobiri-apart/

1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Carlyscales: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2019
Another Amaechi/Abbey Bayelsa version loading

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by ruggedtimi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
APC bayelsa should learn from rivers state apc saga... Level playing ground for all

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by dadavivo: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why fight over the state that you two will never win? I don't understand.
Miyetti Allah party is not allowed in Bayelsa

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by goodyvin02(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by DWJOBScom(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dear Lord give Bayelsa state a credible leader
They have suffered enough abeg

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by iammo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked

PDP jazz man working overtime

Rivers, Zamfara all started like this

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok, which party did Hon Bolous belong?
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by princeade86(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Devilish party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by tukdi: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na by force to be person godfather or godson? grincheesygrincheesygrin

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Jubiliee: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Timipiri sylva should go and rest. He wants to kill more persons again. Let him face his junk business, bayelsa nolonger need men like him, he will increase the insecurity In the region

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by hisexcellency34: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
This stupid Sylva should go and rest. Him no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Sufisunni: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Carlyscales:
Another Amaechi/Abbey Bayelsa version loading
Yari and Marafa of Zamfara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Dygeasy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
So, now you must be his godfather? He must recognize you as his godfather?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
The war of words between them is very much expected.
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by jadeliyi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
APC should learn ? but bayesla election i fear especially 2015 southern ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by fergie001: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
This foolish Sylv tht almost killed me with Famou Tangbei that year.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Afamed: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Johnnyessence(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pdp will surely win bayelsa state, no doubt . The handwriting is on the wall .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by JudasNaCarrot: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
We are not surprised.That is how the devilish janjaweeed party men roll.
Fighting and killing each other for something they should have settled amicably in matured way.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by goodyvin02(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Afamed:

I guess the Apc Senator and house of Rep member from Bayelsa got there votes from Liberia. Children of hate
wetin i do now la
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
A new face needs to take bayelsa state to the next level of development.

With all their natural resources, they are always on the bottom of development index, PDP has failed the state
Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by yofanuma: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
27 DAYS TO GO FOR THE MARATHON ICT TRAINING LIVE IN ABUJA – IF YOU ARE NASSARAWA, KOGI, BENUE, KADUNA, JOS, KWARA AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING STATE, DON’T MISS THIS!

THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN MOTION GRAPHICS!

BECOME A CERTIFIED MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER THIS NEW YEAR IN 4 WEEKS. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM!

Whether you're a designer, filmmaker or content creator, learning the motion graphics can be an invaluable asset and bring an additional dimension to your storytelling skills. For those unfamiliar with the term, motion graphics are pieces of digital footage or animation that are moved or rearranged repeatedly and systematically to create the illusion of motion. These are often combined with audio for multimedia projects.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

POWERFUL TRAINING CURRICULUM YOU WOULD LEARN IN THE PROGRAM

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PROGRAM FEES: N31,000 – HEAVILY DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS
N39,000 - PAYMENT MADE ON TRAINING DAY

TRAINING STARTING DATE: JULY 9TH, 2019 (This was why we informed everyone who want to make payment not make any until we announce otherwise)

VENUE: ABUJA CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE. Umaru Yaradua Road, Lugbe Abuja

PERIOD: We will be having the following sessions of training
- SESSION 1 – Morning Classes – 9.30am to 12.30pm DAILY
- SESSION 2- Afternoon Classes - 1pm to 5pm DAILY
- SESSION 3 – Weekend Classes – SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be free consultation as follows:
BUSINESS OWNERS – FREE consultation with THE ICT HUB team on issues surrounding getting your business online. Let help to open you business for more sales, more customers digitally!
ICT CAREER CONSULTATION & TRAINING - Our ICT Experts will be on hand to advise, mentor and throw insight on career courses and options for everyone who requires ICT career advise

OUR TRAINING GUARANTEE - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER THE PROGRAM - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

DON’T MISS THIS CAREER AND LIFE CHANGING ICT PROGRAM. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

Re: Bayelsa Guber In View; War Of Words Between Sylva And Lokpobiri Over APC Ticket by myddmodnabastard: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
am not interested in war of mouth am only interested in war of gun when it reach that level abeg lemme know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only ₦3Bn Released From ₦12.5bn Youth Investment Fund / Kogi CoS and Philanthropist Asuku Celebrated By Nigerians on His Birthday / 2023: Igbos Will Dump PDP If Atiku Wins Ticket — Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.