Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) (783 Views)

Lady Thrown Out Of A Car By Kidnappers In Port-Harcourt, Cries And Praises God / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) by axcer: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2019
GistMore.com

A businesswoman, identified as Abimbola Ayanwale, has been killed in Lagos by some yet-to-be identified persons.

According to one of her friends, Abimbola had stepped out immediately after receiving a call around 8pm on Monday, June 10, 2019.
However, at around 10:45pm, the CCTV of a shop close to the Maryland Mall captured the moment her body was thrown out of a Danfo bus.
The friend said they believe she was intentionally murdered by someone that knew her, because none of her valuables was stolen, neither was any of her body parts missing. .
The source revealed that her hands and legs were tied up, and she was shot before being thrown out of the bus. Her family members are now calling on the police to thoroughly investigate the matter.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/pretty-lady-thrown-out-of-a-bus-after-being-killed-in-lagos

Re: Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) by axcer: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2019
Me and my guy dey drink serious beer on Tuesday when he heard the news. She was his colleague. The way he shouted when he was told shook me to my marrows.
I hope he doesn't see this video. He fit break down completely.
Make una dey try limit all this graphic things my people
The effect on their loved ones could be devastating.

Rip lady.
Life wey be nothing
Na him person dey kill another
Ngwanu killers continue, may you not be caught o. May you do it and retire in good health. So that una go see as una own Pikin go dey drop one by one for una presence. Una go beg for death, death go dey gbe body for Una. E go elude una till everything wey una work for finish.
Iseee

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) by axcer: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) by naijaproper: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2019
Why?
Re: Pretty Lady Thrown Out Of A Bus After Being Killed in Lagos (Photos) by papaput2(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2019
One hell of heartbroken pain low life scumbag might have done this police should start from d ex .. hmmmm I wonder I just wonder

(1) (Reply)

Several Cars Burnt As Fire Razes Mechanic Workshop In Lagos / Househelp Dies After Faking Her Death To Rob And Blackmail Her Employers / Meet The Hero Female DPO Who Paid 400K To Save A Gunshot Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.