Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You (2973 Views)

Jump Start Your Learning With Kreateng Africa Bootcamp Training 6.0 / How To Participate In The IBM Jump-start Competition. / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Goovo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dammie199:

How will I get the remaining badges cos it's only the 8 badge I'm seeing as the last
scroll down on ur IBM portal, u will see more lessons
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by npowerng: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2019
MrMaster:

Thanks and you and thank npower for the opportunity, I've been interested, always, for such a thing.
You are welcome bro.
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by npowerng: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Raylight2:
the link is not on my portal

Try using another browser please.
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by npowerng: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Dammie199:
Thank you N-power for the opportunity given to us, please the IBM Programme does it affect our Npower programme after we participate and then disqualify at the end?

You are welcome sir. And to your question, no it has no effect on your Npower program.
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by npowerng: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Neutral15:
Saw this yesterday around 11pm, got my 1st badge around 3am.
Pay close attention to those videos
Thanks npowerng

Congrats sir.
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by npowerng: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2019
Goovo:
Got my 8th badge.

that's fast, good work keep it up.
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Raylight2(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2019
npowerng:

Try using another browser please.
I've seen it
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Dammie199(f): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2019
Goovo:
scroll down on ur IBM portal, u will see more lessons

Didn't see anything like more lessons there, it stops at quantum computing which is the 8th
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Dammie199(f): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2019
npowerng:

You are welcome sir. And to your question, no it has no effect on your Npower program.

OK thanks sir..... Please I want to ask the number of badges one will get at the end cos I've got 8badges and I don't if it still remains that I will get
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Goovo(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Dammie199:

Didn't see anything like more lessons there, it stops at quantum computing which is the 8th
what happened to the below lessons?

Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Beon: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Pls how I'm going to access 8barge,i just done d Artificially Intelligence...... pls help
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Dammie199(f): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
Goovo:

But it is not giving badge cos I've tried one of it and I didn't get any badge
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
lets follow this up seriously..
we can create a whatsap group chat me on 0.8.0.33.0.4.06.91
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
Goovo:
Goovo pls can i talk to you?
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by Goovo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dammie199:

But it is not giving badge cos I've tried one of it and I didn't get any badge
same here, maybe npower should clarify this
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by rofihat: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
MrMaster:
I stayed up the night to get my first badge.
Did pass through 'acclaim' before getting this
Re: IBM Jump-start Competition, Just For You by MrMaster: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
rofihat:

Did pass through 'acclaim' before getting this

Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dpr Is Recruiting? / Oduduwa University , Ile Ife Recruits / Uba Training School! When Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.