Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Don't Wait Until You Are Famous Before You Start Building A Relationship- Ruth K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Wait Until You Are Famous Before You Start Building A Relationship- Ruth K (245 Views)

5 Nigerians That Are Famous For No Reason / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait Until You Are Famous Before You Start Building A Relationship- Ruth K by Mariaoluc1: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2019
Actress Ruth Kadiri-Ezerika who got married late last year and is expecting her first child, has taken to her Instastories to dish out some relationship advice to her colleagues in the Industry.

Ruth particularly advised single Nollywood actresses to start a relationship now before they become famous as it becomes harder when they eventually hit stardom. See below

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Hookups / Gogobiri Lalas On COZA Rape Saga: A Brief Legal Perspective / Full Interview: "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" Busola Dakolo [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.