Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? (2905 Views)

Photos Of World Leaders Watching The World Cup / Nigerians May Miss Out On Watching The 2013 Nations Cup / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by bolaoni(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2007
Yeah Ak,

Shaq is old. But who do you think should come in and who should go?

Me think we have a perfect mix already, just a lil addition should do.

Hearing JT may be on his way? Pray it isn't so oooo
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by naijaway(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2007
The cavs 'r straight up hustlers and if care is not taken might win the championship.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by layifioren(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2007
I think Dallas has the right mix already. All teams have their flaws. Avery just need to use those players right. After losing to Miami last season, he drafted Maurice Ager so he could defend players like Wade, Kobe etc but where was Ager when they were playing Golden State? Look at the way Phoenix plays Lakers, they know they can't stop Kobe but they defend him good and try to shut the other guys down. Kobe scored 50 points in game 6 last season against Phoenix and they still lost. Letting JT go won't be a fair deal for that guy because he's part of the reason why this team is here. He's a shooting guard but still has the highest assist in his team. Some coaches wish they have what Avery has. All they had to do last season against Miami is defend Wade well and shut the other guys down. They get too bothered when stars score alot of points. That's what stars do; score points. You just don't get bothered by it. Imagine Greg Popovich being the coach of Dallas right now, he'll probably win a ring every season. I hope Avery has learnt his lessons
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by layifioren(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2007
Cavs aint got any chance against Detroit. It would be fluke if that series goes to 6. Detroit is playing like a true championship team. Atleast I know they can whop Spurs if Utah can't.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by Skywalker5(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2007
Cant believe Suns blew it against those boring spurs.Well i hope Carlos boozer has the recipe for them.I hate to watch the finals again feeling sleepy watching those guys.

4get about lebron getting to the finals.What do you guys think Detroit came to watch or what?He is the only star in his team.That cant get him anywhere.He is really hustling but You all know the game
Its gonna be detroit and jazz. I hope spurs dont get out of this mess they are with boozer.

Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by doyin13(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2007
@ Sky walker

we can only hope and pray. If the Spurs win, that does it for my already tenuous link with the NBA.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by naijaway(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2007
am a spurs fan and have been one but i pray that the cavs win the eastern conference championship. Lebron James is the finalee and with effort from his teammates hmm forget story.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by bolaoni(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2007
@layi,

I feel you Bro.

The Mavs ned not ship anyone out. That team is ok to me but
we can just get one or two guys to beef up the team.

It all depends on what Mark thinks anyway.

Jazz Vs Spurs? Me think it is a mismatch but let's see what happens
anyway. Will just follow with an open mind, but I will want a Western team
to win the ring sha. I've always being a Westerner wink
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by layifioren(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2007
naijaway,
anything could happen in sports but the chances of Cavs beating Detroit is very blunt. How I wish Phoenix or Dallas was still around!
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by bolaoni(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2007
Well, Spurs take game 1 over Jazz.

Are we experiecing a clean sweep? lipsrsealed

Cavs vs Piston should be an interesting match up.

Let's see what LJ will be abl to do tonight then we will
know the direction of this series. wink
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2007
bolaoni:

Well, Spurs take game 1 over Jazz.

Are we experiecing a clean sweep? lipsrsealed

Cavs vs Piston should be an interesting match up.

Let's see what LJ will be abl to do tonight then we will
know the direction of this series. wink
Hell no dont think Spurs can sweep that series Gm 1 was close, and Gm 2 would be closer, and the series would still go to Utah, although i think they have to pick a Gm or 2 on the road if they are gonna win that series
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by bolaoni(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2007
A-40:

Hell no don't think Spurs can sweep that series Gm 1 was close, and Gm 2 would be closer,
How close was this Sir? You still wanna say game 3 will be "closiest" cheesy

the series would still go to Utah,

We are watching o. If the Spurs don't grab the next two games sha.
Me think Utah has reached their Bus Stop jare.

[b]Spurs Vs. Pistons for Finals. [/b]A great Match Up! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by tosinadeda: 7:53am On May 23, 2007
Same here
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2007
@bolaoni
The Spurs might win but Utah are gonna pick some games dont forget Utah arent a good road team.And San Antonio havent won their last six in Utah
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by bolaoni(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2007
Well,

let's wait and see. But as you found out, game 2 wasn't closer, right?

Is the 3rd game coming up tomorrow?

We will see then sha. wink
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2007
Cleveland lost Gm 2 by the same scoreline, Detroit are taking that serious, i really hope the Jazz can do something tonight
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by Free(f): 4:21pm On May 27, 2007
why yall hatin on da SPURS ,

they maybe borin but WINNING das wot matter grin grin grin

go spurs cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2007
bolaoni:

How close was this Sir? You still want to say game 3 will be "closiest" cheesy

We are watching o. If the Spurs don't grab the next two games sha.
Me think Utah has reached their Bus Stop jare.

[b]Spurs Vs. Pistons for Finals. [/b]A great Match Up! cheesy cheesy
You are damn right it wasnt close it was a blow out, i told you bro dont write Utah off just yet i watch their games and i know what they can do, did you see Deron Williams?The guy was on fire last night he ran the Spurs out of the building if they can take Gm 4 then trust me we are in for a seven game series
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2007
Free:

why yall hatin on da SPURS ,

they maybe borin but WINNING das wot matter grin grin grin

go spurs cheesy
Im a Mavs fan theres no way i wont hate on the Spurs, But they are winners though
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by Skywalker5(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2007
Did you guys watch Game 4 Spurs-Jazz.Men na now i know say NBA referees dey favour spurs.Something needs to be done about that Ginobli guy(King of Floppers).
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by Skywalker5(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2007
That guy make NBA boring.Always Flopping and get his way to the foul line.Well with what i have seen,I now spurs will win this year title because if they cant score,they use their flopper to get point and frustrate opponents.

Getting sick of the NBA right now.Spurs has David Stern with them so they can ride.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2007
Sky-walker:

That guy make NBA boring.Always Flopping and get his way to the foul line.Well with what i have seen,I now spurs will win this year title because if they can't score,they use their flopper to get point and frustrate opponents.

Getting sick of the NBA right now.Spurs has David Stern with them so they can ride.
It was frustrating my guy how did San Antonio pay those NBA guys, but you will have to admit that the Jazz didnt have to lose their cool, ohh if only the Mavs were still around they are the only team in the West that know how to play the Spurs come playoff time, angry
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by Free(f): 11:40pm On May 29, 2007
oooh yall need 2 stop Hatin
4 real , its ridicolous angry angry angry
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by layifioren(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2007
You don't have to like San Antonio, but you just have to respect the Spurs. They know how to win. Good or bad they are about business. Being a Mavs fan, it's kind of hard to admit this but it's just the truth. They were down by 20 points against the Mavs in Game 7 in last seasons Semis and they came back only to lost the game in OT. Playoffs is all about adversity and a team has to be able to overcome it. I just hope Detroit gets things together so that we can see a competitive final and not a mediocre one.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by doyin13(m): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2007
nhl anyone. THE NBA IS DEAD WITH THE SPURS
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by layifioren(m): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2007
48 points for Lebron, Detroit is beginning to act like Dallas. They make teams that they could handle gain confidence in there game. How can you let Lebron have game tying dunks? 29 straight point! The guy scored 29 of there last 33 points. He didn't have to work as hard for it like Kobe does. That's what I respect about San Antonio. You better know your stuff for you to shake them. Though boring, they are calm and are good at setting the tone. I'm done with this playoff jare.

doyin13:

@doyin13
Which is ur team, Ottawa or Anaheim? I love them hockey players jare. They are hardcore to the bone. I kind of want Ottawa to win but they are down by 2 in the series already. We'll see sha.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2007
The Cavs are making me eat my words i underrated the power of Lebron James, he has really grown from a boy to a mani just hope they learnt from last years experience and close out the series in Cleveland,
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
Free:

oooh yall need 2 stop Hatin
4 real , its ridicolous angry angry angry
Well its only normal but dont get me wrong i respect the Spurs for their consistencey they are like the Ac Milan of basketball, but im pretty sure my team the Mavs would have handled them

Are we in for a Cavs Spurs final?
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by naijaway(m): 1:49am On Jun 06, 2007
I told you guys lebron james is tha shit. The problem is that they need to be a team to beat the spurs.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by BlackMamba(m): 2:17am On Jun 06, 2007

A dead NBA is way way way better than an inconceivable stupid game of grown men skating on ice and bumping themselves into the wall to thrill some white folks. Maybe we should just watch figure skating, dodgeball or lacrose, or better yet move to Canada to appreciate the stupid hockey game.
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
The NBA is still the shit regardless of whatever happens and you only have to admire the efficiency of the San Antonio Spurs even though im backing Lebron,Gibson and the Cavs all the way,
Re: Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? by A40(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2007
Its game 3 tonight i hope cleveland come up with something, the fourth quarter of the last game gave some hope,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official: The Best Goalkeeper Ever / Hitv Sport Analysts Are Plastics / The Strongest Footballer In The World Is A Nigerian According To FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.