Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. (42257 Views)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
stephleena:

This ngeneukwenu pics cracks me like no tomorrow

Otu nne gi there angry angry
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by olumalcolm(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Recover handle frm him and move on like nothing happened, but lailai, they always wnt to use the media to shw us all sorts of crap.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by RexTramadol1: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Twitministration
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by fafambo: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
GOD AIRPUS OOOO

cry cry cry

3.5m
for an ordinary MAZDA?I rather use that money and buy fairly use sienna, use the remaining change and buy plots of land in ikorodu shocked
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Enyimbamercedes: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackaxe78:

Ask Donald Trump

And your point is?
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by kitanga: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nawa oooo! See how they are fighting over twitter handle ownership

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by obailala(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Another case of much ado over nothing..
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by etrouble: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kashbwoyjnr:
Is Twitter handle the new excuse? We are doomed in this country

Yes, you are of doomed. Nigeria will never be doomed.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by dallyemmy: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
HOW WILL THAT MAKE NIGERIA DEVELOP LIKE SOUTH AFRICA OR RWANDA? NOT TO TALK ABOUT EUROPE.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Chukwurah003: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is it not Bukola...I am not surprised
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by tomdon(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Can't he just change the username
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by ibietela2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why the multiple accounts sef?
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by ibietela2(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Admin401:

Do they even haev to force you to relieve the handle? Barrack Obama left the POTUS handle for Trump without the news hearing about it. Idiots like you will keep supporting mediocrity. Do you think Nigeria belongs to the rich politicians? fool

First of that's a general handle, so Obama can't take it because he's not in control... Did they create a special account for the president of senate?
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by stephleena(f): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

lol.. Akpa amu
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Chukwurah003: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlacSmit:
Imagine. I believe buhari would spend the rest of his second term fighting saraki for twitter handle.

They already have an excuse for failure

We are not surprised to know you’re naive
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by stephleena(f): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

lol.. Akpa amu
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by ibietela2(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
ewosk:
Important question to ask is who opened the account was it Bukola Saraki or the Nigerian Senate.

If i opened an account and used it to act as in a capacity when i no longer work in that capacity u dont have the right to force me to give it out.

SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Bizibi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Admin401:

Do they even haev to force you to relieve the handle? Barrack Obama left the POTUS handle for Trump without the news hearing about it. Idiots like you will keep supporting mediocrity. Do you think Nigeria belongs to the rich politicians? fool
I'm confused, it seems these guys in government know Nigerians are confuse people, they keep trending rubbish for people to argue on.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by hush15: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
XINOIX:
Good move from Tolu

How is it a good move? When Saraki created the handle, onnwhat grounds was it created. if Saraki created the handle in tune to update nigerians on legislative matters and announcements, how do you expect him to let go of handle created to journal his tenure as a srnatr president? However, if it was as on the ground of the senate as an institution where such handles are created by the administrators of the NASS and the assigned to Saraki media aide for his tenure, then and only then can fg retrieve such.

This tells you that there is so much lapses in the administration of the NASS. Such twitter handles shouldnt be allowed to be created privately but reserved for government use.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by ibietela2(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
rusher14:

Much as it has some relationship to this matter, i don't think it is as relevant.

The SP of the national assembly is a governmental position.

All particulars pertaining to the day-to-day running of that office must be handed over.

Let's assume he forgot. well, he's been reminded.

Why will it be relevant?
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
ibietela2:

First of that's a general handle, so Obama can't take it because he's not in control... Did they create a special account for the president of senate?
yes
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Peacecore: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
I've said it several that Saraki is a thief
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by zomoears(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Admin401:

The thing is, we are new to this social media thing. Rather than accuse, he could have come out to suggest.

The social media handlers of most of these politicians don't even know how it is supposed to be done. I for one did not know until I read Ogunlesi's post.

No need making an issueoutof nothing.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by zomoears(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
hush15:

How is it a good move? When Saraki created the handle, onnwhat grounds was it created. if Saraki created the handle in tune to update nigerians on legislative matters and announcements, how do you expect him to let go of handle created to journal his tenure as a srnatr president? However, if it was as on the ground of the senate as an institution where such handles are created by the administrators of the NASS and the assigned to Saraki media aide for his tenure, then and only then can fg retrieve such.

This tells you that there is so much lapses in the administration of the NASS. Such twitter handles shouldnt be allowed to be created privately but reserved for government use.

Ogunlesi's suggestion sound plausible. The office is a continum irrespective of who is occupying it.

My only issue with this is the fact that rather than suggest, they are accusing fmr SP of theft of a handle.

What do I know sef...these politicians thrive on scoring cheap points.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Altern8(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
And yes, this is a big deal and Tolu is the correct aide to handle this issue. How can you personalise an official handle? Saraki and his petty battles.
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Davidasi: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fulani taking it all I hate to be call a Nigerian How can président Fulani,senate is Fulani and judiciary still Fulani. Enough is enough I just pity Tinubu he is not saying the truth one Nigeria my foot
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Benwallt(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Reclaimed back? Use reclaimed or a verb +back nxt tym
Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Akiika: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
celeiyke:
Federal government indulging in squabbles over a twitter account. Most useless government. There are so many pressing and important issues yet they chose to see retrieving a twitter account as an achievement
He is no longer the SP, it's an official twitter handle. Do you guys think logically at all? Does opposition politics destroy sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. by Akiika: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Davidasi:
Fulani taking it all I hate to be call a Nigerian How can président Fulani,senate is Fulani and judiciary still Fulani. Enough is enough I just pity Tinubu he is not saying the truth one Nigeria my foot

Go to Sudan, you don't need a visa. grin Such a tribal bigot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / Dino Melaye Launches His Anti-corruption Book, Patience Jonathan, Saraki Attend / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.