Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband (46636 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
this man always look like a toy, should i say sextoy? it seem this Laura is controlling
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Xinzu: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I tell you. That guy has a side chick.

I know someone he's asking out

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by EmekaBlue(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nice

una too blast...cool down,no b dem cause d national money problem in za country which has led to vexation
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by HabaHaba: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ciaos:
Laura self don old.. see old body shocked... She forget to use filter for this picture.

Abeg chill!!! You don't know how beautifully succulent those body are?!!! Haba, if you are any inch closer to that body I bet you your senses may loose all reasoning faculties.

Haba, u no dey see sweet thing ne?!!

#ChillonDaCokeShape
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by MhizMuna: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
burna boy is back with a new song titled anybody

listen here - https://www./2019/06/burna-boy-anybody.html

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Jchi9876: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wetin be this guy work sef
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Adedaniel211(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by openmine(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
This guy don old sha
The guy old pass him elder bro shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by APOPTOSIS: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
This GIRL na waaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by KanuSE: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mk93:
this man always look like a toy, should i say sextoy? it seem this Laura is controlling

Maybe he's old skool.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Ubdavis(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nobe person mama be that
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by PapaAdanna: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abeg between kanu and dis guy who is the senior

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Enn214(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nwankwo we know!
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Baroba(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ma Negga Ogbonna, dreaming of his young side chick, homie don't wanna be there cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Junkie1: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
SHE PROBABLY CHEATS ON THE POOR MAN
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Kobicove(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good...her husband has finally cut off those annoying braids smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by sapeleboi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
weak, weaker, weakest

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by shineeye1: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
They took this girl from the BUSH but they have not been able to take the BUSH from her!
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Caaz: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kaiii Jesu some people are mouthed grin grin grin

No joy pills flying around?
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by olayemi1023: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]Me I no want talk anything
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by olayemi1023: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]Me I no want talk anything shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
(Aka Igwe) Iron hand.... grin grin she looks like a wrestler.. grin

Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by atilla(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is this not oniru beach looking like a dubai beach. Of not for that last picture I wont have known this was Nigeria
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Bbbwings: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
teesugar:
I wonder why, Linda is older than her but looks younger than her.
Who has got the money?
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
So her husband is a prop or what?
It seems they have an arrangement in which she'll catch men using their pictures.
I want my share, she's thick in a regular female way.
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Exodora: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
OboOlora:
Such an imbecilic husband!

How can he still allow her to answer that Ikeji after being married? Well, he doesn’t have a say since he stays in her sisters BQ at banana island

What is this one saying . My uncles wives still bears their families name attached with ours, My cousins that are married still bears our surname attached with their husbands' so what exactly are you talking . Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala former ministry for finance still bears her surname attached with her husband's surname , so is other prominent women , so what exactly are you talking or you just want to comment so that people read your comment
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Exodora: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
She just bought that bikini, so she wants us to be aware that she just bought it newly .
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by stanliwise(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
OboOlora:
Such an imbecilic husband!

How can he still allow her to answer that Ikeji after being married? Well, he doesn’t have a say since he stays in her sisters BQ at banana island
sharrap jare, you lots find alot irrelevant and trivial matter to magnify all day. shior
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by fortunechy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Trying so so hard to be relevant..... so fugly
Re: Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband by Ikpongiton: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
wetin make her de laura ikeji,when her husband name is ogbona kanu ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Makes Appearance As Tiwa Savage Performs At Wells Carlton Anniversary / Olajumoke Orisaguna Features In New Movie As A Bride (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.