Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (53161 Views)

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting / Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return / Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jac007:
Barca has only one star and it's Messi. Which one is barca stars without messi? Mstchewwww

The list comprises of three barca stars; Busquets, Alba and shakira
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by LesbianBoy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
andrew444:

Cr7 is a great player but Ramos and others Madrid players did their part in Madrid success

Did you remember Ramos 93 minutes stoppage time equalizer that took Madrid to extra time against Atletico Madrid ?

If Ramos didn't score that late equalizer Madrid will not win the champions league

The last final against Liverpool ,Ronald didn't score in the final ,bale score twice or so

I am not saying Ronaldo didn't help them o before you guys will come for me ,but I am trying to say all players are important including the goal keeper

Just sharrap! So because Ramos managed to score the equalising goals mean he had more impact than CR7 through out that champions league campaign? Btw, scoring the equalising goal doesn't count for much because the other team can still come back and win the game. But for CR7 that overrated defender will not have lifted any Champions League even La Liga sef. angry
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by essenceplus: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Daddytime dey come this type joint tongue grin
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
arantess:

You are just pathetic, can't spell, can't even reason straight
Ramos is a messi fan boy?? Kaii
The guy is confused.
He accused Ramos of being jealous of Ronaldo, then he got confused and asked what if he sent and Ronaldo didn't honour it and he finally attacked fans of Messi.

My own view is that the guy is hungry so he can't think straight at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is sallah invited?grin
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by SmartyPants(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:
He has always been. Jealous of Ronaldo, it's a very open secret everyone knows so why would he invited him?

Do you know if he sent an IV and Ronaldo didn't honor it ?

All these Messi Fanboys sef

How exactly do you know this?
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Saviola247: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
This wedding wey go break up soon
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by LesbianBoy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
andrew444:

How can he be jealous of Ronaldo when he is a defender ?

How can he be jealous of Ronaldo when he has won more trophies than Ronaldo ?

Things in the western world doesn't work the way we think in Africa okay

Ramos has always respected Cr7

Ramos won more trophies than CR7? Oga what did you smoke please? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by HBB1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
essenceplus:

That's before Rinaldo started breaking records upon records.

The envy has obvious nah haba. Don't say you don't know.

Let's both reason it out, why is Ramos taking the fallout between Cr7 and the clubs president personal? Na Ramos him offend?

Who was the first to say Madrid won't miss anyone after Cr7 left?

Who was the first to start throwing jabs at Ronaldo not more than once since he left.

Are these not obvious signs of an envious person. Better dictect your frenemies fast or knownhow they operate before they get to you first.

If Barca players would be at the event then why would a whole Ronaldo be left out.Did Ronaldo do him any wrong?

Also, his attempt to wipe Ronaldo off the earth like he never existed and off the club's legends books would fail because doing that would wipe his own history too. Too bad the snake didn't think about that.

Ronaldo had to be 'babied' in Real-- always had to be made happy.
They had to always say good things about him in the Media even when they didn't really like his personality ( that was the rule).
He had very few friends amongst his team-mates.

When he left Ramos felt he now hard the 'freedom' to then talk as he really felt.

It seemed infantile, all those jibes, he could have manned up an not develop mouth diarrhoea... But what's my business!
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oleijealexy84:
Read below it
many times i keep seeing ur adverts, i keep asking; she u win like mad eh? Okay let me send my acct empower me with capital lemme start. Oya I want to see ur response below. #let me see below
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by TSRC: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
engrchykae:
the original ronaldo elphenomenon was invited so no need for the pretender of a christiano ronaldo.
like barca fans once said in 2009.
there is only one ronaldo and he isnt portuguese.
ronaldo nascimento nazario el fenemenon the greatest striker of all time is omnipresent
Except winning the world cup, the portuguese ronaldo has scored more goals, won more trophies, won more major individual awards than the brazillian ronaldo was ever capable of.

Let us say the truth and remove bad belle.
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by andrew444(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Just sharrap! So because Ramos managed to score the equalising goals mean he had more impact than CR7 through out that champions league campaign? Btw, scoring the equalising goal doesn't count for much because the other team can still come back and win the game. But for CR7 that overrated defender will not have lifted any Champions League even La Liga sef. angry

You see am say you no get sense ?

Ramos manage to score equalizing goal ? Dem need flog you koboko ,you be real mugu

Idiot where did I say he had more impact more than Cr7 ,I said all players did their work but you are so dumb and you are a big idiot

You said Ramos will not win laliga if not for Cr7 ,when Ramos won the laliga 2006/2007 season and 2007/2008 was Cr7 in Madrid ?

You can see that you are a foolish idiot who is so dumb

Thanks for telling the whole nairaland how stupid you are

Fooooooollllllllish idiooooot
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Gkemz: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Successful people go for successful people. When a successful footballer jams a successful radio presenter... That's what I call success meets success.
Btw, not Nigerian little success. Lol
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by essenceplus: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
HBB1:

Ronaldo had to be 'babied' in Real-- always had to be made happy.
They had to always say good things about him in the Media even when they didn't really like his personality ( that was the rule).
He had very few friends amongst his team-mates.

When he left Ramos felt he now hard the 'freedom' to then talk as he really felt.

It seemed infantile, all those jibes, he could have manned up an not develop mouth diarrhoea... But what's my business!

Like they say,to attract enemies in this world,you only need to be focused.
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by essenceplus: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
andrew444:

You see am say you no get sense ?

Ramos manage to score equalizing goal ? Dem need flog you koboko ,you be real mugu

Idiot where did I say he had more impact more than Cr7 ,I said all players did their work but you are so dumb and you are a big idiot

You said Ramos will not win laliga if not for Cr7 ,when Ramos won the laliga 2006/2007 season and 2007/2008 was Cr7 in Madrid ?

You can see that you are a foolish idiot who is so dumb

Thanks for telling the whole nairaland how stupid you are

Fooooooollllllllish idiooooot

No let them block you o. Take am easy. Yes Ramos scored that fantastic equalizer,bit no forget all thru till that stage it was ororo that was scoring.
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by andrew444(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Ramos won more trophies than CR7? Oga what did you smoke please? grin grin grin grin

Has Cr7 won the World Cup ?
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by kenex4ever(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:
He has always been. Jealous of Ronaldo, it's a very open secret everyone knows so why would he invited him?

Do you know if he sent an IV and Ronaldo didn't honor it ?

All these Messi Fanboys sef
you are just contradicting your self because of painment.
Ramos is Jealous
(of what exactly? May be his imaginary world cup medal which Ramos has d real one
2 May be he invited Ronaldo but he rejected
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by andrew444(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
essenceplus:

No let them block you o. Take am easy. Yes Ramos scored that fantastic equalizer,bit no forget all thru till that stage it was ororo that was scoring.

I will never take that away from ororo trust me
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Jac007(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
ollah1:

The list comprises of three barca stars; Busquets, Alba and shakira

You still don't get it. The right words should be "Barca players" not stars undecided
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by essenceplus: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
andrew444:

I will never take that away from ororo trust me

I know you won't. But not Ramos grin
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by ThePreachersSon: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
With or without Ronaldo, the wedding would still hold. Ronaldo no come no means say him wife go say I don't.
We all know Ronaldo has his own ego, but it'd be better if Ramos invited him. At least for old times sake, and all the memories they made together.

1 Like

Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by andrew444(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
essenceplus:

I know you won't. But not Ramos grin

You can't give credit to one player alone when you know others did their work

Be sincere

Last champions league final against Liverpool bale did the work so football is a team work and not just for one player ,I am sure you guys give the credit to Cr7 in that final despite him not scoring ,that means bale and co did nothing which is not supposed to be so
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by essenceplus: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
With or without Ronaldo, the wedding would still hold. Ronaldo no come no means say him wife go say I don't.
We all know Ronaldo has his own ego, but it'd be better if Ramos invited him. At least for old times sake, and all the memories they made together.

We know the usual Ronaldo is proud,what has Robaldos ego or esteem done for him not to be invited now? Tell us
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by essenceplus: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
andrew444:

You can't give credit to one player alone when you know others did their work

Be sincere

Last champions league final against Liverpool bale did the work so football is a team work and not just for one player ,I am sure you guys give the credit to Cr7 in that final despite him not scoring ,that means bale and co did nothing which is not supposed to be so

Which Ronaldo understands and creates an atmosphere of ambiance around the team but Ramos doesn't understand. Is Ramos better than Carlos,Pirlo? With their defensive prowess did they go far? His pride will devalue him before people cause people know what's up
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by andrew444(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
essenceplus:

Which Ronaldo understands and creates an atmosphere of ambiance around the team but Ramos doesn't understand. Is Ramos better than Carlos,Pirlo? With their defensive prowess did they go far? His pride will devalue him before people cause people know what's up

Lol

If there is anyone with pride you know it's Cr7 but you won't admit it

Wetin consign Pirlo and Carlos here ,are they central defenders during their playing days ?

Stop talking out of point bro

I don't think there is any player with ego more than Cr7 so Ramos is the wrong person bro

It's not compulsory you must invite all to your wedding they don't think like Africans and I don't think Cr7 even care or see it as something serious but you guys are already seeing it as a crime ,that's why most of una don they insult Ramos already

Smh for you guys
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by lacastre: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
CR7 and Messi presence may steal the event or divert attentions ....nevertheless they are friends, they're supposed to be invited
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by ThePreachersSon: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
essenceplus:

We know the usual Ronaldo is proud, what has Ronaldos ego or esteem done for him not to be invited now? Tell us

I can't tell you that. Go, ask Ramos. I stand by what I said earlier, Ramos should just have invited him, for old times sake.
Well na Spain them dey. If na Nigeria, just imagine how much Ronaldo go spray, I pray say them no invite am.
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by MrMou: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
dapadawee:
if not for Ronaldo this ramot will not have lifted more than one champions league trophy. he goat ramos
Don't mind them . If not for c.ronaldo, Ramos for no win Euros , World Cup & Euros back to back to back. grin
I no know where them dey make the brains of these sycophants of the tap-in merchant!

1 Like

Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jac007:

You still don't get it. The right words should be "Barca players" not stars undecided

Ehnn ehnn. So those players aren't stars? Ok nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos) / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.