Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (53163 Views)

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting / Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return / Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by Fantazy(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2019
It will be a disrespect on his side to invite Ronaldo and I. We are not his mates
Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by MrMou: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Jokerman:

You want us to praise Bale for scoring in the finals and overlook Ronaldo won played his out throughout the knockout stages abi

The same way you praise Neymar and Higuain and Dimaria abi
Mr man, is that what you got out from that comment? Did anyone tell you to overlook your mcm in that comment? Is that how insecure you fans of the tap-in merchant are? You keep proving us right with each comment! grin
Go & tell someone intelligent to interprete that comment & come back to tell me what the person said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed by booksrite(f): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mr man, is that what you got out from that comment? Did anyone tell you to overlook your mcm in that comment? Is that how insecure you fans of the tap-in merchant are? You keep proving us right with each comment! Go & tell someone intelligent to interprete that comment & come back to tell me what the person said!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos) / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Ogenyi Onazi's Traditional Marriage In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.