Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader (27126 Views)

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tareq1105:

Be reminded that it's not Saraki that's holding the gavel. Even Dino go calm down, afterall you can only speak when you're allowed to.

then the plan has worked, they'd go to the press and cry about how the opposition is being silenced by the rubber stamp man who holds the gavel at the Senate.

the Senate doesn't work the way you think. Even Omo Agege who was at daggers with Saraki was never prevented from speaking. Every senator who indicates interest to talk on an issue is allowed to , except he derials from the discourse . when he derials he's called to order .

the Senate president is not a senior prefect who bullies younger students at will

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Kahujadekadura: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
KingOdart:

Na so cheesy
Anytime u wanna gv a proof for a universal argument, pls try to exonerate urself from Nig news esp Vanguard which is no diff from NTA news.
Find a right source for dat
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by chudez0147(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
I love my president
Even though the Igboss didn't vote for him
God bless you Mrs president
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by LargeBreed(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ekweremmadu's political career is officially dead. He shouldn't have come out for dsp against omo-agege.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
davodyguy:

Where's Nnamdi Kanu that you stood suretie for?

In a sane society, this man should have been arrested, but Buhari Has decided not to o ey the Judiciary in prosecuting him.

This Buhari sef.

U only went to school, U really need an education.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
LargeBreed:
Ekweremmadu's political career is officially dead. He shouldn't have come out for dsp against omo-agege.

Senseless statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by kingzizzy: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
davodyguy:

In a sane society, this man should have been arrested, but Buhari Has decided not to o ey the Judiciary in prosecuting him.

This Buhari sef.

Why would he be arrested?

In a sane society, does the Army go to the house of a man out on bail to kill him for no reason?
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by thatigboman: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
mightyhaze:
lol,..thats cleverly aka manabbqgrill. nairaland resident clown.. he never ceases to claim the great igbo heritage ,whereas in reality he is just an odoriferous,...
this is ur 2nd account. Indicate u are a man. Coward
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by thatigboman: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
pazienza:

She is female.. I heard she is Lauretta Onochie.
he is a man. I have his picture. He knows
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by OdefaGirl(f): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
davodyguy:

This Buhari sef.

In a sane society, Omo Agege should still be in jail.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by mightyhaze: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
thatigboman:
this is ur 2nd account. Indicate u are a man. Coward
what u talking about? re read what i wrote.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by thatigboman: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
mightyhaze:
what u talking about? re read what i wrote.
oh sorry. Got u now. Sorry pls.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Akiika: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Some cheery news for the SE after all.
MINORITY leader, leader of the Nigerian minority in the minority party in the Senate.
Odiekwu! grin

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by wellmax(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Beninempire:
but still better than your region in all economic positive index

And what are the indexes?

The greatest harm you can do to yourself is self deception

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by asobo: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
festacman:
By choosing Senator Abaribe, PDP has deliberately set up a booby trap. The senator is soft-spoken but his words hit like a spear. He is calmly troublesome in a defiant way. The Senate President must devise ways to manage him.
Reminds me of the President goes around to tell everyone that he is totally IN-COM-PE-TENT.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
festacman:
By choosing Senator Abaribe, PDP has deliberately set up a booby trap. The senator is soft-spoken but his words hit like a spear. He is calmly troublesome in a defiant way. The Senate President must devise ways to manage him.
abaribe wey ouk dealt with ruthlessly sotey,him run away from abia till ouk's tenure elapsed

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Afonja007:
Abaribe is best senator from east he no dey fear tell buhari wetin dey him mind ,one day he was complaining about buhari don't remember anything the awusa senators were shouting at him to stop disgracing buhari grin I laugh tire that day
what has he done for his senatorial district since 2007?una go just hype person unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Halo22: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe will make a good minority leader, considering his fearless lifestyle.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
There is no place a senator owe u any right or duty to construct road for u. Politically speaking, their work is to represent d interest and opinion of his constituency and also to make law. Dey don't receive any FG allocation for such duty. U can argue from d side of benevolently but still yet it depend on his will not ur wish to do so.
If u wanna blame for bad road, go and curse dat pot belly useless man dat calls himself Ikpeazu and ur local govt chairman for dat. D man is really doing well in his duty. Stop dis ur baseless bemoan
so what's the constituency allowances made for?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Thank You Buhari! We the Igbos appreciate!

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by searchlight: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2019
hamid6249:
If no one wails this time that literally means our brothers from south east are contended this time around... Sip cold origin grin
I hope you don't mean the igbos ? I am not your brother and will never be. if you don't know who your brothers are asks your father. we are not related in anyway
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by searchlight: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Caleb17:
South East has eaten the one that fell from the masters table. Chai, Ndigbo has been relegated to the backyard of Nigerian politics.
exactly that man let's see how Igbo relegation would uplift the zoo then. Last time I checked the zoo is in its sorry economic state.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by searchlight: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Upon all the House Melayr has been making. I pity Ekweremadu
why do you pity someone his dog is better and worth more than you? that's the biggest irony of life
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by celeiyke: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2019
festacman:

U are wise. U carefully picked these words from my thoughts. The guy is highly articulate.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by celeiyke: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2019
davodyguy:

This Buhari sef.

U are a rubbish fellow
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by celeiyke: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2019
KingOdart:

Na so cheesy

U fail to realize the impact of Lagos on the index.
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Afonja007: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2019
SirBunky85:
what has he done for his senatorial district since 2007?una go just hype person unnecessarily
what has buhari done to northern almajiri ?the good thing buhari did is arming his fulani brothers
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by hamid6249: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2019
What has father come to do with this, your father must be a foolish man for birthing you, unfortunate being
searchlight:
I hope you don't mean the igbos ? I am not your brother and will never be. if you don't know who your brothers are asks your father. we are not related in anyway
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Shikini: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
festacman:

I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents / Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures) / Bayo Omoboriowo Welcomes Twins With Omolola Omitokun, His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.