Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader (27125 Views)

Kingsley Chinda Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Representatives / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Afonja007:
what has buhari done to northern almajiri ?the good thing buhari did is arming his fulani brothers
dat still doesn't answer the question I asked
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by OfficialAPCNig: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Griffon:

SE has nothing. This is a man who has been in the house for the past 12 years yet the road that leads to his home in Obingwa, Abia State is being worn down by erosion.

He's a disgrace.
Stop spreading "fake lies".

Obingwa has one of the best roads in Abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Afamed: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
J111333:
Even as a minority leader, his people will be better represented than even the people of Daura.

I don't know why some fools jostle for political offices for their zones when we all know who benefits from them.
You are 100% right my brother, his people will benefit more but this time around , it might be 3litres of kerosene. Because his people early benefited 2 litres of kerosene before. Schmuck
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Afonja007: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2019
SirBunky85:
dat still doesn't answer the question I asked
then go ask the king of your village
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Kahujadekadura: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2019
SirBunky85:
so what's the constituency allowances made for?
If u knw d total amount use in constructing road, u will discover dat d yearly amt each senator gets for constituency allowance is nothing. U can start arguing from d angle of pipe borne water and charitable works but for road construction, I still insist is not d work of a senator unless he wants to do it out of benevolence.
Direct d blame to who is due to
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Ugosample(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Griffon:

SE has nothing. This is a man who has been in the house for the past 12 years yet the road that leads to his home in Obingwa, Abia State is being worn down by erosion.

He's a disgrace.

no mind these deceiving politicians
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
If u knw d total amount use in constructing road, u will discover dat d yearly amt each senator gets for constituency allowance is nothing. U can start arguing from d angle of pipe borne water and charitable works but for road construction, I still insist is not d work of a senator unless he wants to do it out of benevolence.
Direct d blame to who is due to
did I mention construction of roads in my question? what has he done for his senatorial district?
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Afonja007:
then go ask the king of your village
typical of an empty barrel
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by adekolaelect(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Afonja007:
Abaribe is best senator from east he no dey fear tell buhari wetin dey him mind ,one day he was complaining about buhari don't remember anything the awusa senators were shouting at him to stop disgracing buhari grin I laugh tire that day
that is only what you can hail your leaders for continue
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Kahujadekadura: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
SirBunky85:
did I mention construction of roads in my question? what has he done for his senatorial district?
I am not from his constituency so I am not in d position to state what he has done for his ppl but generally speaking that man is d most out spoken senator and most cherished senator in south east. I am from Anambra but I love dat man courage
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by SirBunky85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I am not from his constituency so I am not in d position to state what he has done for his ppl but generally speaking that man is d most out spoken senator and most cherished senator in south east. I am from Anambra but I love dat man courage
was he sent there to be outspoken?of wat benefits has his outspokenness been to his senatorial zone?BTW,I'm from abia state and know wat I'm talking abt.abaribe and late uche chukwumerije are just minus 1 for their respective constituencies
Re: Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader by Wisfem: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Thank You Buhari! We the Igbos appreciate!

You the lgbo not we the Igbo's okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Kokori Is Dead / Crowd Cheers Buratai After Friday Prayers In Kaduna (photos) / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.