Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Who Is An Anambra Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is An Anambra Man (3222 Views)

Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by weownlagos: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Finally Anambra rules others follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by ccffwx: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
The day you realise that no human being lords it over others will you have peace and quit the superiority trash. Any determined person can be hardworking, wealthy and prosperous. It's not a function of your state. Then, when you make it, help other people instead of flaunting trash. Your disregard for your fellow Igbos have cost Ndigbo a lot and you all suffer the humiliation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Another tribalistic thread!
Igbo Amaka.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 12:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Is it d same anambra man that carries drugs
Smuggle drugs
Full Asian and south African prisons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by QueenSekxy(f): 1:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:
Is it d same anambra man that carries drugs
Smuggle drugs
Full Asian and south African prisons
Shut up!! Irrespective of the fact I do not support ops post, I can categorically tell you that it's jealousy that's draining you.
Pray tell, which tribe is their kinsmen of over 30 able bodies men in Saudi prison? While the president was fast and tribalistic enough to whisk away his fulani drug addicted sisters and brothers and then, summoned some cretins and deceived you gullible that they were the ones that planted the drugs and till now, we've not heard from those people.

Tell Me, your Lord thiiiieefnubu, the bullion van gworo chewing man, the unrepentant drug baron is from Where?
You guys should stop with all your propaganda cos it doesn't work as we have seen the darker devils.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 1:12am On Jun 14, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Shut up!! Irrespective of the fact I do not support ops post, I can categorically tell you that it's jealousy that's draining you.
Pray tell, which tribe is their kinsmen of over 30 able bodies men in Saudi prison? While the president was fast and tribalistic enough to whisk away his fulani drug addicted sisters and brothers and then, summoned some cretins and deceived you gullible that they were the ones that planted the drugs and till now, we've not heard from those people.

Tell Me, your Lord thiiiieefnubu, the bullion van gworo chewing man, the unrepentant drug baron is from Where?
You guys should stop with all your propaganda cos it doesn't work as we have seen the darker devils.
Shut d fukk up,go sleep
I'm tired as much as u when these anambra ppl keep bringing their shit on the internet here
I mean we get it, they are doing OK
But I'm tired of them bringing this same we anambras shit everytime
I've never seen an imo state person do this
Ijebu ppl are the richest of d yoruba tribes, but u don't see them going on the internet and shouting like dumb idiots
Don't bring your stupid shitt here
Anambra this,anambra that
Mtcheww,are we not going to hear word again
U don't see imo state ppl on d internet shouting
U don't see ijebu ppl on d internet shouting
Rubbish
If they try to bring their stupid chest beating here
I will remind where there anambra brothers are
Mtchew
As if we give a fukk
They should not use a Yoruba forum now,since they have their own anambra forum
Mtchew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by QueenSekxy(f): 1:23am On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Shut d fukk up,go sleep
I'm tired as much as u when these anambra ppl keep bringing their shit on the internet here
I mean we get it, they are doing OK
But I'm tired of them bringing this same we anambras shit everytime
I've never seen an imo state person do this
Ijebu ppl are the richest of d yoruba tribes, but u don't see them going on the internet and shouting like dumb idiots
Don't bring your stupid shitt here
Anambra this,anambra that
Mtcheww,are we not going to hear word again
U don't see imo state ppl on d internet shouting
U don't see ijebu ppl on d internet shouting
Rubbish
If they try to bring their stupid chest beating here
I will remind where there anambra brothers are
Mtchew
As if we give a fukk
They should not use a Yoruba forum now,since they have their own anambra forum
Mtchew
[/s]
Cry of a poor man who gets frightened cos others are successful while he wastes his time on trivialities.

If the thread is paining You, avoid it or drink sniper.

It's a Yoruba forum indeed, go and create yours. We have come to stay, and there's nothing you can do about it other than to wail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 3:50am On Jun 14, 2019
QueenSekxy:
[s][/s]
Cry of a poor man who gets frightened cos others are successful while he wastes his time on trivialities.

It's a Yoruba forum indeed, go and create yours. We have come to stay, and there's nothing you can do about it other than to wail.
Its a yoruba forum
U all hate Yorubas, now leave it
U don't see me going to Linda ikeji website and be acting stupid there
Remember this
If they bring any of their shitt here,I will put them in their place
I'm so tired of this fukking stupidity
Mtchew
And I'm not jealous of anybody, I know what ppl go through to make it in life
But if u start acting stupid, I will put u in your place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by TundeBricklayer: 4:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Its a yoruba forum
U all hate Yorubas, now leave it
U don't see me going to Linda ikeji website and be acting stupid there
Remember this
If they bring any of their shitt here,I will put them in their place
I'm so tired of this fukking stupidity
Mtchew
And I'm not jealous of anybody, I know what ppl go through to make it in life
But if u start acting stupid, I will put u in your place
You are too small bro to bully Anambra guys, dey never born you grin if you don't like Anambra just ignore their post, even if the forum is own by your brother that your own cup of tea, he is not the one that Invented Internet someone did, your brothers created thread claiming they are the Richest, most educationed with all their lies nobody bullied them, you better go and study Anambra folks, they are fearless, that's why they are doing great in all,If you don't like just ignore their threads, they don't give a poo on how you feel about them, fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by TundeBricklayer: 4:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Itlace
I'm following you, I'll serve you your dose.

1 Like

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 4:35am On Jun 14, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You are too small bro to bully Anambra guys, dey never born you grin if you don't like Anambra just ignore their post, even if the forum is own by your brother that your own cup of tea, he is not the one that Invented Internet someone did, your brothers created thread claiming they are the Richest, most educationed with all their lies nobody bullied them, you better go and study Anambra folks, they are fearless, that's why they are doing great in all,If you don't like just ignore their threads, they don't give a poo on how you feel about them, fact.
Nope!
The thread about Yorubas being great is not a lie
Yorubas are indeed great
Or u care to explain to me y u as an anambra person always only fight Yorubas ,I've never seen u for once attacking Hausa (who killed your forefathers) or any southern minority or northern minority
Its always yoruba Yoruba Yorubas
Well,if all most igbo ppl do on nairaland, a Yoruba u all hate that owns it,spend time on it,then only attack Yorubas day and night
These same Yorubas have never for once in history of Nigeria attacked igbos or killed them
But when u ppl keep on hating on Yorubas out of over 500 tribes in Nigeria
Pls tell me,are u saying these Yorubas are not great?
I mean u an anambra person and all your friends on this page only compare yourselves to yoruba ,ridicule yoruba fight yoruba
Pls is that not inferiority complex?
I mean for igbos to largely b talking about Yorubas and attacking us and comparing us ,that must mean we are special, right?
I don't have any problems with anybody
But I repeat if anybody bring their stupidity here, then for sure expect me to reply
I don't see anything special about anambra or igbos in general
Anambra drug trafficking capital of Nigeria
Imo prostitution and baby factory
Pls y should I b jealous of that
D only thing I can be jealous of igbos of is their homogeneous religion, u are all Christians
U have leaders, yes u igbos have leaders
Yorubas after awolowo have never had a leader
That's d only thing im jealous of u of
Your States are small, so less is spent on infrastructures, your governors are good
Look at aregbesola and menace of Islam in osun
Ekiti d poorest yoruba state is doing well in waec
Look at oyo and osun in waec ranking
Look at what religion has done to yoruba land
I could go on in giving factors in y Yoruba land is like this
But don't ever for once in your fukking stupid miserable life think igbos are better than Yorubas
I'm ready to defend Yorubas to my last life
Enjoy d life u have and shut d fukk up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 4:39am On Jun 14, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I'm following you, I'll serve you your dose.
Go an follow your village
Ndi idiot
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Abia people mumu pass Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Lightening: 4:45am On Jun 14, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

What about real Lagos lands that used to be owned by Yoruba, who owns is now? How much less a virtual land called Nairaland.
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Lightening: 4:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Nope!
Yorubas are indeed great
Or u care to explain to me y u as an anambra person always only fight Yorubas ,I've never seen u for once attacking Hausa (who killed your forefathers) or any southern minority or northern minority
Well,if all most igbo ppl do on nairaland, a Yoruba u all hate that owns it,spend time on it,then only attack Yorubas day and night
These same Yorubas have never for once in history of Nigeria attacked igbos or killed them
I mean u an anambra person and all your friends on this page only compare yourselves to yoruba ,ridicule yoruba fight yoruba
I mean for igbos to largely b talking about Yorubas and attacking us and comparing us ,that must mean we are special, right?
But I repeat if anybody bring their stupidity here, then for sure expect me to reply
D only thing I can be jealous of igbos of is their homogeneous religion, u are all Christians
Your States are small, so less is spent on infrastructures, your governors are good
But don't ever for once in your fukking stupid miserable life think igbos are better than Yorubas

I didn't see any single mention of Yoruba in the Original Post. Where did you get this feeling that he is attacking Yoruba? Is it not the complex you are accusing Igbos that you are displaying here? If someone blows his trumpet, allow him. It is his headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Modphase: 4:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Anambra fools can make noise about being wealthy in poor zoo while Arabs are balking world wide without any noise so tell me who are the fools ?

QueenSekxy:
[s][/s]

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 4:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Lightening:

I didn't see any single mention of Yoruba in the Original Post. Where did you get this feeling that he is attacking Yoruba? Is it not the complex you are accusing Igbos that you are displaying here? If someone blows his trumpet, allow him. It is his headache.
I'm not talking about this particular post mumu
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Modphase: 4:58am On Jun 14, 2019
How great are Anambra fools u talk about doing ? You people make me laugh, how many Anambra de on forbe list for Anambra itself talkless of Biafra before talking Nigeria Africa n the the world wey we no go gree hear word ?!

TundeBricklayer:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by TundeBricklayer: 5:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Nope!
Yorubas are indeed great
Silly childish rant as usual, I busted your lies were you claimed Mike Adenuga is the owner of Glo, I also busted your lies were you claimed Tinubu own Oando, Oriental and Chagoury Group, I busted your lies were you claimed Yoruba owns Samsung fabrication yard in Lagos, I busted your lies were you claimed Yoruba man own Gatwick Airport and GIP, I busted you lies when you claimed your people own WAPCO, I guess you don't know who you are dealing with.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by TundeBricklayer: 5:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Modphase:
How great are Anambra fools u talk about doing ? You people make me laugh, how many Anambra de on forbe list for Anambra itself talkless of Biafra before talking Nigeria Africa n the the world wey we no go gree hear word ?!

I guess your state and kinsmen are the fools right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uto Asusu Igbo / How I Make Egusi Soup / Indian And Nigerian Multicultural Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.