Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Who Is An Anambra Man - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is An Anambra Man (3504 Views)

Anambra Man In Philippines Teaching Filipino Children How To Speak Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by QueenSekxy(f): 5:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Its a yoruba forum
U all hate Yorubas, now leave it
U don't see me going to Linda ikeji website and be acting stupid there
Remember this
If they bring any of their shitt here,I will put them in their place
I'm so tired of this fukking stupidity
Mtchew
And I'm not jealous of anybody, I know what ppl go through to make it in life
But if u start acting stupid, I will put u in your place
Highest you can do is rant and it ends on the pages of nairaland. You can't do shit.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Zikora1000(f): 5:11am On Jun 14, 2019
I am a proud daughter of igbo land. Anambra, obodo oma, afo muru m, obodo ndigbo ji eme' onu, I greet you! Imo state, the heartland of the entire igbo land, Obi dike, Obi igbo n'ile, I stand in respect! Enugu state, 042, well planned city, the city of the seven hills, ndi nma na ndi ego, Anya anyi ji afu uzo, Ngozi chukwu nyere anyi, I salute you. Abia state, odogwu akataka, gaga n'ogwu, anyi n'eme ihe Siri Ike, if u no get ears, say dem no dey reason your matter no be for abia state. I stand in awe of you. Ebonyi state, my darling, Ike ndi igbo nwere. Our back bone, I honour you.
We are like the parts of a body, we all need each other, and we complement each other. God bless igboland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:11am On Jun 14, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Silly childish rant as usual, I busted your lies were you claimed Mike Adenuga is the owner of Glo, I also busted your lies were you claimed Tinubu own Oando, Oriental and Chagoury Group, I posted your lies were you claimed Yoruba owns Samsung fabrication yard in Lagos, I busted your lies were you claimed Yoruba man own Gatwick Airport and GIP, I busted you lies when you claimed you owner WAPCO, I guess you don't know who you are dealing with.
But many Yorubas has also busted your lies
I'm sure u didn't forget about u claiming CEO of companies all d time
I'm sure u don't forget your inkastrans lie
I'm sure u didn't forget your lies of pascal dozie owning mtn
I hope u didn't forget how emir sanusi almost crippled tony elumelu before, sanusi left CBN then
I'm sure your lies were busted when u claimed Arthur eze is worth 5.3 billion dollars ,even he wasn't worth 1 billion dollars, he even has an oil well
a yoruba man is d majority share holder of gip and he co founded it then
D Samsung fabrication yard was not owned by a Yoruba
But d yoruba woman, Amy is in charge of it
They are just partnering with Samsung
Or will u say mainone cable,the largest data company in west Africa Is not owned by Yorubas?
U are very dumb
So in your mind, all what u guys look for is not to see a single yoruba succeed?
This is exactly what I was talking about
Na Yoruba matter go kill u
Out of 500 tribes in Nigeria
It is only Yoruba they will focus on
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:12am On Jun 14, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Highest you can do is rant and it ends on the pages of nairaland. You can't do shit.
U can Go eat shit for all I care
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by BuhariAdvocate: 5:14am On Jun 14, 2019
You can't take this hard heartedness away from them.
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by QueenSekxy(f): 5:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Modphase:
Anambra fools can make noise about being wealthy in poor zoo while Arabs are balking world wide without any noise so tell me who are the fools ?

That shouldn't be any of your headache man.
There are better things you can think about than attacking someone for blowing his trumpet.
I'm not even from Anambra, but this attack from you guys is needless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Lightening:

What about real Lagos lands that used to be owned by Yoruba, who owns is now? How much less a virtual land called Nairaland.
Carry Lagos to south east
Since your papa owns it
Ode
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by QueenSekxy(f): 5:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

U can Go eat shit for all I care
Go and double your hustle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Zikora1000:
I am a proud daughter of igbo land. Anambra, obodo oma, afo muru m, obodo ndigbo ji eme' onu, I greet you! Imo state, the heartland of the entire igbo land, Obi dike, Obi igbo n'ile, I stand in respect! Enugu state, 042, well planned city, the city of the seven hills, ndi nma na ndi ego, Anya anyi ji afu uzo, Ngozi chukwu nyere anyi, I salute you. Abia state, odogwu akataka, gaga n'ogwu, anyi n'eme ihe Siri Ike, if u no get ears, say dem no dey reason your matter no be for abia state. I stand in awe of you. Ebonyi state, my darling, Ike ndi igbo nwere. Our back bone, I honour you.
We are like the parts of a body, we all need each other, and we complement each other. God bless igboland
U are a small kid
Better don't enter this battlefield
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by QueenSekxy(f): 5:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

I hope u didn't forget how emir sanusi almost crippled tony elumelu before, sanusi left CBN then
I'm sure your lies were busted when u claimed Arthur eze is worth 5.3 billion dollars ,even he wasn't worth 1 billion dollars, he even has an oil well
Or will u say mainone cable,the largest data company in west Africa Is not owned by Yorubas?
U are very dumb
So in your mind, all what u guys look for is not to see a single yoruba succeed?
Shut up please.
Op never mentioned any other state in his post let alone another tribe, yet, you are here claiming that they are attacking you whilst you are the one doing the attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:20am On Jun 14, 2019
QueenSekxy:

There are better things you can think about than attacking someone for blowing his trumpet.
Then tell them to stop blowing their trumpets
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by QueenSekxy(f): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Then tell them to stop blowing their trumpets
Hahahaha. Nawa oo.
When I told you that you are jealous, you denied that.
Now, this comment reeks of jealousy and inferiority complex. Leave them alone. They didn't attack anybody.
It's their mb, their phone. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by BuhariAdvocate: 5:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Oh you have to console your fellow ibo so they will not open their yawns.
Zikora1000:
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:23am On Jun 14, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Shut up please.
Op never mentioned any other state in his post let alone another tribe, yet, you are here claiming that they are attacking you whilst you are the one doing the attack.
Pls I want u to look at your brothers post
If a news of a Yoruba person achieving something or doing something great comes to nairaland
I want u to please sit down and observe d comments of igbos
If any other tribe is also doing something great comes to nairaland also, I want u to compare d comments from your igbo brothers
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by TundeBricklayer: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

U are very dumb
I never claim Pascal Dozie is the owner of MTN, what I said Dozie brought MTN to Nigeria, and one of the biggest shareholder, just like Peter Obi brought Sab Miller now International Brewery and he is Nigeria biggest shareholder, Dozie was biggest shareholder of MTN, before he started having problems with Diamond bank and he sold part of his shares in MTN to rescue his bank, he is second Nigeria biggest shareholder now, after Odili, I know you are very ignorant about Arthur Eze, Google will assist you, INKAS Nigeria is a Canadian company but doing the same stuff better than perforce in Nigeria it was Bill Nkemdilim that brought them to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by BeijinDossier: 5:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Op this thread is very unnecessary. We know who we are but rubbing it on people's faces is a no no.
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Zikora1000(f): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

U are a small kid
Better don't enter this battlefield
what concerns me with battle field! What's my own? A m from igboland and seek the unity of my people, so what are you yapping about? If you want war, do it with yoursrlf and leave me out of your madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I never claim Pascal Dozie is the owner of MTN, what I said Dozie brought MTN to Nigeria, and one of the biggest shareholder, just like Peter Obi brought Sab Miller now International Brewery and he is Nigeria biggest shareholder, Dozie was biggest shareholder of MTN, before he started having problems with Diamond bank and he sold part of his shares in MTN to rescue his bank, he is second Nigeria biggest shareholder, after Odili, I know you are very ignorant about Arthur Eze, Google will assist you, INKAS Nigeria is a Canadian company but doing the same stuff better than perforce in Nigeria it was Bill Nkemdilim that brought them to Nigeria.

OK ooo
Na u know
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Zikora1000:
what concerns me with battle field! What's my own? A m from igboland and seek the unity of my people, so what are you yapping about? If you want war, do it with yoursrlf and leave me out of your madness
Na ur households dey suffer from madness
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Zikora1000(f): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Oh you have to console your fellow ibo so they will not open their yawns.
Seun stated it clearly, you are solely responsible for what you post on Nairaland. I post what I liike and am not doing it to appease anybody. I am igbo , I just posted the beauty and unity of my people. No Jupiter will divide us again. Never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Zikora1000(f): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Na ur households dey suffer from madness
you are irrelevant and I will not stoop so low as to fight a dirty animal like you. Fight dirty and have your fill, that's what dirty people do. Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Zikora1000:
you are irrelevant and I will not stoop so low as to fight a dirty animal like you. Fight dirty and have your fill, that's what dirty people do. Good morning
Go sleep
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by orisa37: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2019
On behalf of Buhari, El-Rufai travelled to Niger Republic to pay them to come to invade the South of Nigeria of which ANAMBRA is a part.
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by orisa37: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2019
weownlagos:

Barack Obama is an Anambram man. His wife is from Asaba
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Modphase: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2019
You are free to be from Hell if you so desire, I listed tribe Anambra will never be able to achieve their level of wealth n they are not making noise like lunatic about their wealth.

Anambra can keep blowing their noise I do not have a problem about that but I have every right to make my opinion known and no one can change my notion of such lunatic act as pure foolishness.
QueenSekxy:

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Yorubaskullmine: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2019
From the comments i have read it's obvious that the trouble with Nigeria are yorubas. The op opened a thread eulogising the good and illustrations people of Anambra. Of all the people that threw shades at the op, it was these set of demonic yorubas that displayed their inferiority complex. Truly it sucks to be a yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Yorubaskullmine: 6:28am On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
Modphase:
You are free to be from Hell if you so desire, I listed tribe Anambra will never be able to achieve their level of wealth n they are not making noise like lunatic about their wealth.

Anambra can keep blowing their noise I do not have a problem about that but I have every right to make my opinion known about and can change my notion of such lunatic act as pure foolishness.
[/s]But you are the one behaving like a lunatic going by your insecure posts.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by adetoya234: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s]But you are the one behaving like a lunatic going by your insecure posts.
That is the average yoruba man for you. Always full of hate.
Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Lightening: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm not talking about this particular post mumu

You are quoting a particular thread while referring to another. Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Anambra Man by Unlimitk(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Lightening:

You are quoting a particular thread while referring to another. Are you normal?
Are your households normal also
Don't ever ask me that stupid question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE Calabar Language That Inspired Wakanda’s Language In The Movie Black Panther / Deji Of Akure Begins Annual Leave / Top Nigeria Tribes That Are Very Fashionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.