Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. (9561 Views)

Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by nurex01(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Next level... Don't invest in a business you aren't owed yet
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by donttouchme: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Move on
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by Tocynone(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2019
lilwetdick:
praise the lord, hallelujah.

.now you can move forward with your life and understand that there is nothing like loyalty..just because you help a woman to achieve something doesn't mean she is gonna be loyal..every dam body both men and women are fighting for their self-interest,the new guy she is with is fighting to get her pussy while she is fighting to get whatever benefits she receive from him that you werent providing, once you understand that, life will be easier for you.

carry your cross and move forward with your life..life is too short to be looking to get her back.
. God bless you and yours
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Count yourself lucky you just escaped a gold digger. You should be happy and stop lamenting

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by CyberWolf: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Sorry.. Go and read Ubunja threads, you will be alright.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by SmallmebigGod: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2019
DrCruz:
I met this girl since 2017, then I was working while she had nothing doing. She even moved to my place, which I didn't buy the idea. In the process, I got to know her parents and I was responsible for everything she needed as a lady.
2018, she started learning a trade, which I supported financially and otherwise.
December 2018, I lost my job and since then I started noticing infidelity on her part, but she kept denying. Now she has finally gone to stay with the guy when I need her the most.
I'm experiencing this for the first time. Please I need your good advice, 'cos I can't sleep and my head is as heavy as the weight of 100 men tied together.
Congratulations, you are lucky to get her out before she become a wife. Now focus on you and get back on track. I'm sure many ladies are on the queue

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by kelvinginzie: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2019
DrCruz:
I met this girl since 2017, then I was working while she had nothing doing. She even moved to my place, which I didn't buy the idea. In the process, I got to know her parents and I was responsible for everything she needed as a lady.
2018, she started learning a trade, which I supported financially and otherwise.
December 2018, I lost my job and since then I started noticing infidelity on her part, but she kept denying. Now she has finally gone to stay with the guy when I need her the most.
I'm experiencing this for the first time. Please I need your good advice, 'cos I can't sleep and my head is as heavy as the weight of 100 men tied together.
Guys stop investing in jobless girls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by KevinDein: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Too much cruelty in the World. Maybe we should invest in a pet, a dog maybe. I mean dogs are much more loyal to humans than humans are to themselves.

Just depressing to have to read these shiiiits every day.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by DrCruz: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2019
I believe her mum is the one spoiling her. She keeps calling me over to her place and said I should bring drink to see her husband if I truly love her daughter and want to marry her. I've been complaining to her that her daughter is cheating on me, but she rather focus on marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by Rosay15(f): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2019
DrCruz:
Thanks dear.
I really need a job to help me take my mind off this.
You look like @Stephanie Okeke. Lol
... You’re welcome. Try to get a job and I know God will surely crown your effort.
She is one of my favorites though cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by carter009(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2019
All this girlfriends stuff is just bullshit, we have many hungry and greedy ladies out there, help a lady today and she leaves you they next day when you are down, they ain't loyal, stop helping them in everything, they don't worth it, for me just have casual girlfriends that you will f**k at anytime you need them, all this relationship bullshit is not working, focus on making money, help your family and your male friends, only them will remember , help and encourage you when your down and make sure your financially okay before you get married.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2019
My guy, it's going to hurt, but not forever. For a start, make peace with the fact that she's gone and will never be your wife. I'd advise you have nothing to do with her, ever again, for your own good.

Expend your energies on activities that bring you money -try as much as you can to get another job.

If you see a girl you like, try talking nicely to her, ask for her number. Your girlfriend is not the most beautiful woman in the world. There are millions of women in Nigeria that are finer, sweeter, more homely, intelligent, resourceful than her. So talk to other women.

Be a guy, be a G, do not ever cry because a woman you've fuccked misbehaved. If a woman wants to be a LovePeddler, let her be. Go find yourself a woman who wants to stay with you.

But, while it's important that you treat women nicely like a decent human, it's also important you know that a woman can leave at anytime she likes for whatever reason. You can treat a woman in the best possible way, and she would still leave. It's just life.
DrCruz:

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by drmikeadams(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2019
grin I still wonder how una dey invest 100% emotions into relationships grin grin I give em 30% and keep my 70% and they always asking "y RE u not jealous?" U don't love me grin cheesy""in my mind ""these hoes can't be controlled"

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by drmikeadams(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2019
carter009:
All this girlfriends stuff is just bullshit, we have many hungry and greedy ladies out there, help a lady today and she leaves you they next day when you are down, they ain't loyal, stop helping them in everything, they don't worth it, for me just have casual girlfriends that you will f**k at anytime you need them, all this relationship bullshit is not working, focus on making money, help your family and your male friends, only them will remember , help and encourage you when your down and make sure your financially okay before you get married.
grin

God bless u,,life is simple na men carry relationship for head like achievement meanwhile ur pocket is drained grin some homies no fit branch domino pizza unless den carry woman grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by drmikeadams(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Guys stop investing in jobless girls

Even the working ones come with bigger baggages

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by iLegendd(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2019
adeboi1:
@iLege.ndd
@i.cef
Nice story. More of it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2019
DrCruz:
@SmellingAnus
@Jayslicky
Thank you so very much.

I pray that God should help me to secure another job asap, that will keep me busy and help me take my mind off her.

Once again, tnx u all! I really appreciate
Welcome Bro... All the best
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by kevin25(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Am laughing at the post do u know why? Dis guy is just a learner when i give advice to guys about some girls they take it for granted i think him never know dat nairaland romance section exist till the so called gf left him... Learn from odas no! I dnt have any sympathy for u am only touched dat u lost ur job period ur gf? Dats normal thing... I dnt even know weda u helped ur junior brothers wen ur working but dat by the way...women love money more dan u ok dat lesson number one.. A girl dat has not cal nor chat me for a year now just becoz i ask her tru fb to send me her acc number the babe is calling me now 247 i want to teach her lesson i even ask her if she has recive aleart 4 past 4 days she is on suspense wating for d alert.. She dnt want me but she want my money if i finish with her she wil no the diference btw june and july nonsense

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by NLFINEST(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2019
FRANKLINHILLZ:

Hustle harder and make her regret
Why? My brother hustle hard for yourself . Make yourself proud. Do things that make you happy. Your own woman gon gon will come around. Enjoy .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by PharoahIII: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2019
''as heavy as the weight of 100 men tied together''
I think in losing a girl you have found your calling as a writer, so cheer up

But @op you are a very gullible guy, so you knew she was cheating on you and you no pursue am?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by kevin25(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2019
I hate weak men u met her 2017 in the space of a year and... U have done much for her witout tinkn about ur future with her i knw d girl no go pass 19 to 21 years and u used ur money to get her into dat worthles relationship right? Work end she run u get luck say u no marry her she for turn to house boy nd stil cheat wit bigger boys next time dnt use money to chase a girl be prudent in u spending most of dem wil cal it stingness but look now na only u dey suffer dnt drink snipper guy GOD WIL SEE U TRUE I PRAY U GET A BIG JOB AND SHOW HER PEPPER ATLEAST UR A GRADUATE NOW
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by 1x2x3: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2019
DrCruz:

Very similar to my present situation grin. I've seen signs of her messing so to avoid any heartbreak ahead I've made up my mind we can't be together while I'm secreting setting up a business and giving my attention to someone else. Any day she balls I won't even mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by DrCruz: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
1x2x3:

Very similar to my present situation grin. I've seen signs of her messing so to avoid any heartbreak ahead I've made up my mind we can't be together while I'm secreting setting up a business and giving my attention to someone else. Any day she balls I won't even mind.
I really need a job now as never be4
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by pansophist(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2019
I laughed alot (not to spite him) reading the predicament of the poster, but at the end, you'll always be the victim of ignorance (in this case women) if you fail to educate yourself and understand their nature.

Firstly, a woman is incapable of loving a man. She can "be in love" with a man, but "to love" a man is a biological impossibility, unless is taught how to do it. "To love" a man (an act of selflessness, altruism, being sacrificial, unconditional) is impossible for women, the only exception is her kids, which she can love unconditionally. Female loves flows downwards, from her to her kids, while men flow downwards, from him to his wife to the kids as well. To fully understand this paragraph, I implore that you goolge the difference between "being in love" and "to love".

Female hypergamy (her mating strategy) predicate that a woman is always on the search for a stronger Male (financially, social dominance, resources), and in time being, the poster has lost that status hence, she migrated to a better deal. To love" and hypergamy should never be in the same sentence. She is only in love with how you made her feel, the comfort and resources you provided. She is in love with what you can do for her, her love is selfish in nature, not selfless. Mind you, if a better man shows up, she will migrate as well from the new catch. Ignore her, but you should learn a lesson on the nature of the female, to not be a victim next time.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by SocialJustice: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2019
DrCruz:
Normal life, move on. She no ready suffer, no girl wants to suffer again. Better triple your hustle and make money. Without money, you're nothing with women.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by Angy55(f): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
DrCruz:

Get busy, if there are no fixed soccer games to watch, try WWE or any other sports world to occupy your mind, you will get over it with time. Try and forget about her and move on with your life.

And Don't think of suicide, life is too sweet another lady will come and love you the way you are.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by rex444(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Don't sit down and wail about it
Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by BetWinners(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2019
SocialJustice:
Normal life, move on. She no ready suffer, no girl wants to suffer again. Better triple your hustle and make money. Without money, you're nothing with women
@Bolded What a pathetic mindset for a man to possess.It is no different than saying without big boobs & a big butt,women are nothing to men.Nigerian men too dey fall hand.Without money majority of una no fit offer women anything elseundecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by Eldavis(m): 11:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Certain things happen for a reason..... Mayb dis was to show u the kind of person u r with... Or it might be another reason.... Bt nw u knw who she is yes it hurts bt u we survive, let it go and work on ur self to raise again... It we be fine bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by SocialJustice: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2019
BetWinners:
@Bolded What a pathetic mindset for a man to possess.It is no different than saying without big boobs & a big butt,women are nothing to men.Nigerian men too dey fall hand.Without money majority of una no fit offer women anything elseundecided
Keep deceiving yourself and offering the anything else you have, she will eventually leave you. If you think sucking pussy, banging nonstop, being available emotionally and intellectually will substitute money, continue, eventually e go clear for your eye.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. by BetWinners(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
SocialJustice:
Keep deceiving yourself and offering the anything else you have, she will eventually leave you. If you think sucking pussy, banging nonstop, being available emotionally and intellectually will substitute money, continue, eventually e go clear for your eye.
grin grin I have said it over & over again.The majority of Nigerian men possess nasty characters so how can it be possible for the majority of Nigerian women not to also have bad characters?Many Nigerian men only care about one thing;money,money,money.No personality,no character nothing.So why won't many Nigerian women be thesame way?
In this very Nigeria you are talking about,I have had wonderful relationships with decent,faithful&loyal Nigerian women not based on money.You are talking about offering money,good sex & intellect to women,how many Nigerian men even possess these qualities?
Reading the OPs posts on this thread,he comes across as a goofy fellow,i can tell how his problem isn't his lack of money or a job but his personality,his qualities as a person/man or lack thereof
If you study many Nigerian men today,it isn't very hard to understand the problems they have with Nigerian women.A crooked cover cannot close a bent pot cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Got some. / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork / How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.