Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Amaka The Lesbian Episode 1! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amaka The Lesbian Episode 1! (1068 Views)

Amaka The House Help … (18+) / Amaka The Lesbian … (18+) [COMPLETED] / Amaka The Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian Episode 1! by LORYWEALTH: 3:15am On Jun 14, 2019
My name is Amaka , i’m 25years previous and am a prostitute.

I have been a prostitute for the past 6years now; please follow up, as I bring u the story of my life and the way my journey into harlotry started

I come from a family of 4, (2 girls and 2boys) and am the first child.
I was sixteen years previous once I lost my oldsters in associate accident on Owerri road few years agone.

It was a really hot afternoon at school, once my category teacher force American state out of the category that my uncle required to ascertain American state.
When I got out and approached my uncle, his eyes were unhealthy, like somebody that has been crying.
He command American state by the hand and stone-broke the unhealthy news to American state.
At first, I didn’t perceive him; I stood watching him for a minute, before the complete factor dawned on American state.
I would ne’er set eyes on my oldsters once more.
I thought concerning my siblings, I knew the more severe awaits U.S.A..

http://coollife.com.ng/amaka-the-lesbian-episode-1/
Re: Amaka The Lesbian Episode 1! by Emrixx(f): 3:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Okp

(1) (Reply)

5 Hot Staggering Reasons Why Ladies Friendzones You / You Can Not Watch This Video And Not........ Immediately / Sex Questions To Ask Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.