Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built (1243 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by Nazarethnaza: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2019
A yet-to-be identified Nigerian man was spotted in a viral video confronting a family member, after he came back home after 13 years to find out that his house wasn't built.

The Nigerian man who seems to be from the Yoruba tribe, was heard saying that he was a gangster and a drug-pusher which were things he did to raise the money he sent home for the house to be built.

Though it was disclosed if the issue was resolved, however here is the video of the Nigerian man who came home after 13 years to find out that his house wasn't built below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/nigerian-man-comes-back-home-after-13-years-to-find-out-that-his-house-wasnt-built/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by pepezaz: 4:36am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by Nwodosis(m): 4:37am On Jun 14, 2019
But definitely the pictures of the built house were sent to him, he should just live in the picture world!

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by dingbang(m): 5:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.
Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by backnbeta(f): 5:27am On Jun 14, 2019
The 'relative' will still kill him las las if he asks too many questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by saheedbadmus(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2019
i wonder why pep are this heartless..i think its better to call on builders like @spyder880 @Aventures @segzy14 @Muyesky @KolaShangOne @Ytechconst and co rather than sending money to some relatives and them go they lavish ur own money wey dem no know as u take hustle get am... once again oga spyder880 and aventures i throway salute to una o..

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by wilcox(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2019
At this point, there's no action he will take that will provide a house for him rather than to go back to hustling and see how he can make things work again.
But some relatives are just wicked I wonder how that idiot felt while eating someone sweat come to think of it this guy took a lot of risk to raise all that was squandered.
Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by sparog(m): 6:18am On Jun 14, 2019
He should petition EFCC

That his relative has to go to jail
Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by prinsam30: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2019
sparog:
He should petition EFCC
That his relative has to go to jail

Gbam!! supported, and he will be charged also for drugs peddling cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by spyder880(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2019
saheedbadmus:
i wonder why pep are this heartless..i think its better to call on builders like @spyder880 @Aventures @segzy14 @Muyesky @KolaShangOne @Ytechconst and co rather than sending money to some relatives and them go they lavish ur own money wey dem no know as u take hustle get am... once again oga spyder880 and aventures i throway salute to una o..

We salute you too, thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by sparog(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2019
prinsam30:

Gbam!! supported, and he will be charged also for drugs peddling cheesy

It's outside the jurisdiction of the EFCC

He didn't peddle drugs in Nigeria and even if he did abroad there is no evidence to show that he did

But there must be evidence to show that he sent money home for building a house.

His family members have committed fraud
Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by Tonyspecial(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
dingbang:
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.
Very Painful
Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
I feel for him, that is suicidal, Venza 2012 model is available for sale, it's working perfectly well, it's full options, price 4.5 and it's negotiable and u will never regret it. U can call me or watsapp on dis number 08169217408 location ota ogunstate
Re: Man Comes Back Home After 13 Years To Find Out That His House Wasn't Built by Briller: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is heartbreaking. People don't know what others go through to save for a project. That his sister is heartless however killing her will only soil his hands with blood. This is a typical case of bitter betrayal and if na me, I go just place curse on that useless sister of mine. She too will forever struggle like an elephant and eat like an ant.

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With A Twitter Scammer / Woman Cut Off Her Boyfriend Joystick For Sharing Sex Their Tape, Gets 13yrs Jail / Message To All Cultists On Nairaland And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.