Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Guys,Be Warned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Be Warned (2119 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Be Warned by kelvinginzie: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Guys how many times will you be warned?. Stop investing and taking responsibility for jobless girls.Am tired of threads about" how my girlfriend left me after all i did for her,am in pains*. Jobless girls are meant to be bleeped once or twice then you move on.Dont allow any jobless lady to move in with you,she will finish you financially,and spiritually(constant fornication) which may lead to your downfall

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by delishpot: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Guys how many times will you be warned?. Stop investing and taking responsibility for jobless girls.Am tired of threads about" how my girlfriend left me after all i did for her,am in pains*. Jobless girls are meant to be bleeped once or twice then you move on.Dont allow any jobless lady to move in with you,she will finish you financially,and spiritually(constant fornication) which may lead to your downfall

What a shame, you did not remember fornication (Spiritual finishing) as a sin when you recommend that the girls should be fvcked 1ce or 2ce grin

Speaking with forked tongue. Why not just ask them to avoid jobless girls completely if you so much care about their wellbeing? It seems you feel like fvcking her 1ce or twice and dumping her adterwards is not a sin but any fvcking happening more than 2ce is a sin? grin grin vile son of a serpent

7 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nnemuka(f): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
mumu have you eaten today?
how much is in your account? or you just felt like creating a thread because others are doing so.

5 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by kelvinginzie: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:

how much is in your account? or you just felt like creating a thread because others are doing so.
Jobless lady spotted.
Re: Guys,Be Warned by kelvinginzie: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2019
delishpot:

What a shame, you did not remember fornication (Spiritual finishing) as a sin when you recommend that the girls should be fvcked 1ce or 2ce grin

Speaking with forked tongue. Why not just ask them to avoid jobless girls completely if you so much care about their wellbeing? It seems you feel like fvcking her 1ce or twice and dumping her adterwards is not a sin but any fvcking happening more than 2ce is a sin? grin grin vile son of a serpent
everyone is guilty of sex,stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2019
In as much as i disagree with your ideology: Will try no to let it baffles me.

OP, PRE-MARITAL SEX is against the ethics of God.

Zip up your pantalon for now and stop fvcking girls 1 or 2 times.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by delishpot: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
everyone is guilty of sex,stop being a hypocrite.

Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nnemuka(f): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Jobless lady spotted.
men with money don't create meaningless thread like this one.
they go after women they like

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:
broke ass, men with money don't create meaningless thread like this one. they go after women they like
Shut up Olosho
Re: Guys,Be Warned by kelvinginzie: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:
broke ass, men with money don't create meaningless thread like this one. they go after women they like
Parasite.

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Prince5050(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Your right �
Re: Guys,Be Warned by kedeojo(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:

madam, you don't need to insult him cos your message is clear without insult. How are u doing?

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nnemuka(f): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
The shaming tactic is getting outdated. Real men don't fall this rubbish only weak men do. You will need to try something better. Worthless hoe.
learnt your mum had you through her hoe trade grin
all of us cannot be like your mum u know
broke ass grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nnemuka(f): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fyi0:

Shut up
Olosho
yep, like your mum. your mum taught me the trade grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Regiomontanus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:

learnt your mum had you through her home trade grin
all of us cannot be like your mum u know
broke ass grin grin grin
Your sources are unreliable, get better sources. Still, the shaming isn't working, try again.

@op, I like your topic. Stay away from broke girls. That are a liability and useful for fvcks. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by FManager(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
delishpot:

This comment kill me if chai see how you take catch am, hypocrite. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nnemuka(f): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Your sources are unreliable, get better sources. Still, the shaming isn't working, try again.

@op, I like your topic. Stay away from broke girls. That are a liability and useful for fvcks. wink
only the son of a hoe can identify a hoe
Son of a hoe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by kelvinginzie: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:
only the son of a hoe can identify a hoe Son of a hoe cheesy
why cant you slay queens work for your money,parasites

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Regiomontanus(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:

only the son of a hoe can identify a hoe
Son of a hoe cheesy
Wrong! A man with basic education knows the meaning of the words "prostitute" and "hoe" and with at least an average IQ, he can identify a hoe.

Broke girls are a liability. They are only useful for good sex and they shouldn't be paid much. Why are they broke? What's preventing then from learning a skill? Are they waiting for a rich man to bail them from the unfavourable and harsh vicissitudes of life? Get up and go hustle. Worthless hoe. grin

Good day. No more attention for you.
Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nnemuka(f): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
you don't know me so shut up.

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Nnemuka(f): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Wrong! A man with basic education knows the meaning of the words "prostitute" and "hoe" and with at least an average IQ, he can identify a hoe.

Broke girls are a liability. They are only useful for good sex and they shouldn't be paid much. Why are they broke? What's preventing then from learning a skill? Are they waiting for a rich man to bail them from vicissitudes of life? Get up and go hustle. Worthless hoe. grin

Good day. No more attention for you.
broke ass feeling funky.
how much do you have?
what do you do?
son of a hoe cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Be Warned by Regiomontanus(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Let's stop giving that hoe any attention. She came with no contribution other than shaming but it didn't work. Your message has been clear.

When you create a thread that focuses on truths like this, they come into your thread with shaming, insults, off point posts and then try to derail it. grin

All these tactics of shaming and insults are ineffective against real men. They are worthless and we shouldn't make them feel special.
Re: Guys,Be Warned by Regiomontanus(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Despite espousing the idea of gender equality and abandoning the traditional roles of a wife so that they can define themselves and shape their destinies, they have somehow insisted that it's a man's duty to cater for them. If it's wrong for a man to define a woman, why is it okay for a woman to define a man?

Despite screaming the rubbish "what a man can do, a woman can do better" every now and then, they still want you to financially take care of them just because they are gehfuends(girlfriends). If a woman is as capable as a man, why don't they make their cash? Why don't they foot their expenses without looking for a dude? If they truly believe in equality, how can a broke girl shame a broke man and not feel ashamed? The hypocrisy of these sperm toilets are astonishing and unparalleled.

They want the sweet parts of equality without it's responsibilities and consequences. They need men to act as their shield against the consequences of their actions as they live life recklessly in their selfishness.

These broke hoes are just useful for sex and child bearing. Truth is, their pussy, "assets" and beauty are worth nothing. Do these things make you a better man? No of course! Just use them for gratification. No time. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,Be Warned by kelvinginzie: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nnemuka:
you don't know me so shut up.
You are a parasite,your words exposed you.
Re: Guys,Be Warned by gift2xl: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
kelvinginzie:
Guys how[s][/s] many times will you be warned?. Stop investing and taking responsibility for jobless girls.Am tired of threads about" how my girlfriend left me after all i did for her,am in pains*. Jobless girls are meant to be bleeped once or twice[color=#006600][/color] then you move on.Dont allow any jobless lady to move in with you,she will finish you financially,and spiritually(constant fornication) which may lead to your downfall
[/s]

Too much of weed, just c what ur brain brought out. U need to format ur brain, u've corrupted it with weed. Bz they broke ur heart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Agreed On Friends With Benefits, But Now She Wanted More. / 18+ CCTV Caught Two Bread Maker Kissing And Smooching While On Duty (VIDEO / Reasons Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.