Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' (49795 Views)

Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by deafeyez: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2019
What?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Adakintroy: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2019
wingmanII:
Animal Farm.
The pigs are looking more and more human each day.

You took it from my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by blackaxe78: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2019
This news is false!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by obailala(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2019
alsudan:
Hahahahaha. Just watch as some dolts will still come and defend this.
Much ado over nothing... the real and first dolts are the ones loosing sleep and bitterly throwing tantrums over a meaningless change of title.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Belawy(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Nothing bad madam
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Big lie..maybe their is something you know in Aso Rock that you dnt wnt to talk ....sworn to secrecy, so to save your Muslim conscience of calling you another man's wife, you now choose to be known as First lady...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Adakintroy: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2019
All the world ask is that you are true to yourself. All this exaggerated honesty and integrity is uncalled for.

Team Jonathan all the way sha.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmm... Animal Farm at its finest.

Madam, we are not in any way confused. Maybe, you should go back to your dear husband's campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2019
true color coming out by the day

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by bamasite2: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2019
This is the most flimsy excuse I have heard in a very long time

In other news:

Make this weekend your best weekend ever. Get our PREMIUM FEMALE ORGASM GUARANTEE PULSATORS and experience a whole new level of full body orgasms. Get it here:https://www.nairaland.com/5237523/holiday-coming-else-wants-female

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by israelmao(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2019
What would the title change do to Nigeria's development?"The Other Room" element.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by gurunlocker: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol.... Buhari and his wife have successfully scammed 200 million Nigerians grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by BlackfireX: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2019
The first wife is the real wife.....you are oza room first lady...

Who voted this people in?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by materialproject: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2019
First lady
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by olabisiolaniyi3: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2019
The only good thing about Buhari's administration is just his beautiful wife FFK 2018
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2019
No problems! i wonder what she would be called After 2023. grin first lady will not be forever.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by 8stargeneral: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2019
this woman go worry for this her husband second tenure oh.... nah now una go see d real Aisha...everything about buhari is fake...lol.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by dam2000(m): 8:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Aja Aisha don gbera
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
yeah!.... the real evil geniuses are now showing their TRUE COLORS!

the shithole is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Temple1288(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Doesn't want to answer wife of Jubrin!
We know already!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Austineva(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Nasa28:
So, out of the numerous problems we have in Nigeria, this woman is only interested in being addressed as the first lady of Nigeria? I used to think that she has sense, but right now, I'm reconsidering.
I tell u
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by BlackfireX: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Those lips can do wonders to me..... Hmmmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by osuofia2(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2019
daddytime:
Aisha Aisha..

Your beauty dey make person weak on how to respond to your gaffes sometimes. Like say you worwor, you for don collect tire.

The power of beauty
haha, true talk bro the beauty de make her mo de collect insult from naija people
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2019
..hmmmm am starting to think that, the man is truely Jubril... grin..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Bennycollins: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Biased or not, did Aisha say it? If yes, is it commendable?
blackpanda:
Biased journalism
You first started with giving us your biased point of view before reporting what Aisha actually said. Smh
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by mosallah(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2019
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.