Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' (49804 Views)

Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by uncommonme(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2019
[b]scam! scammer!! scammest!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by joe120120(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Gabson001(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Chaii deriz God o (in patience jonathan's voice)
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by stamapro(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2019
wingmanII:
Animal Farm.
The pigs are looking more and more human each day.

Wow, George Owell . A stroke of genuis.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Michael1905(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Some of us were expecting this. And to the general public more are still coming

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by toluwa1(f): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Osheyyy!!!...
Gbera....!
Next level things
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
EagleNest:
What's the difference Aisha? I have been admiring your bluntness on Nigeria issues regardless of your status, why you come dey fall hand now?

All you know how to do is to go to instablog and copy someone else's comment and post it on nairaland.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by IKennaGabriel(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2019
Madam who told u we are confused. Sorry for confusing urself not me
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Chinny024(f): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Nigeria should not allow all this madness to enter market abeg...

Instead of thinking of how to eradicate poverty and hunger with flood superimposed with insecurities...She's dragging what to be called....
Mcheeew...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by saintneo(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2019
wingmanII:
Animal Farm.
The pigs are looking more and more human each day.

APC supporters now shouting like sheep bleating

2015: Four legs good, two legs bad
2019: Four legs good, two legs better

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by NkayStory(f): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2019
APC brainless zombies have been scammed again..

Foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Erastuslove: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
next level time for true color matter
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by HomeOfMe(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by degamemaster(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Nasa28:
So, out of the numerous problems we have in Nigeria, this woman is only interested in being addressed as the first lady of Nigeria? I used to think that she has sense, but right now, I'm reconsidering.

Both the husband and the wife are scammers. To their zombies nd internet warriors, the scales are getting off their eyes gradually and they will see what we the 'wailers' saw before 2015 election.

Ndi Ara!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Euny86: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2019
So after the pretence and jealousy over the past first lady, u want to become first lady. I taught dat ur office is in d kitchen. Hw come abt this new office? I blame d sw. Shame on u pple forever.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by selfmade22: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
vacanci:

out of the numerous problems and challenges around you as a person, what do you like to be address?

So because nigeria has challenges, someone should not be addressed the way he or she wants again?
then why would they want to remove "first lady" in the first place, ? Why are these people talking like scammers
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by osusuallstars: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2019
she is correct.
Her real husband is dead.
this is Jubrin el sudani and not his husband
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by CioAngels(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Hm, no longer to be called wife of the president but first lady. Are you saying you cannot stand with the president and be call his wife. Are you sure you are his wife? That is what pa Buhari said you bear so you cannot change it now, after all you have been playing along with the cabal to be called wife of the president. I cant imagine the wife of vice president says she is not to be called wife of the vp but first lady. She would probably be forced to bear first lady to hide their sha.......
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by tunary(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nasa28:
So, out of the numerous problems we have in Nigeria, this woman is only interested in being addressed as the first lady of Nigeria? I used to think that she has sense, but right now, I'm reconsidering.
The truth is that she is better than her husband, everything get grade, mumu get grade
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by chinedu234(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's not too surprising because a lot of beautiful people can not be described as BB.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by luluman: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nasa28:
And you think Nigerians will not think otherwise of your senses for such comment against the President of Nigeria? You can prove to have sense too by minding your comment.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by gwama: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Old age renders the President spoiled, otherwise how will this woman on her own decide to change the name of her position to her husband If Buhari does not manage his wife anymore, how will he rule the country ??
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Malawian(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Four legs good, two legs bad.

Four legs good, two legs better.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na today yansh dey back?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bros i'm still waiting for your message please i drop my whatsapp number
freemanbubble:
Okay
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Glycosunde: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Angy55:

Beast of England, beast of Ireland
Beast of every land and clime
Harken to my joyful tidings of the golden future time

Rings shall vanish from our noses
And the harness from our back
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone.

And we know that soon with their islamanization agenda, it will be the other tribes that will be oust and Nigeria will be trod by the Hausa/Fulani's alone
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
I know the man is not ur husband

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Glycosunde: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
saintneo:

2015: Four legs good, two legs bad
2019: Four legs good, two legs better

Ur head dey there. This is d definition of their next level in a nutshell. And just like in Animal Farm, more deceits are going to pop-up
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by freemanbubble: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
Bros i'm still waiting for your message please i drop my whatsapp number
I go reason with you

Your blood too dey hot. Calm down
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Yeyeboy88(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
No problem. Na suffer make my blood dey hot i gats hustle bro
freemanbubble:

I go reason with you

Your blood too dey hot. Calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.