Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' (49803 Views)

Insecurity: Why US May Not Heed Buhari’s Call For Assistance — Falana / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by phkka1(m): 9:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Wife of the former...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by boscos: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2019
I think we should obey and respect her for that. she wants to be called by that name
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by IME1: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2019
wingmanII:
Animal Farm.
The pigs are looking more and more human each day.

It couldn't have been said better
I wish people can see what you have said
Very apt
Animal farm 101

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Adedaniel211(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
okay
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by chikason68(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Nasa28:
So, out of the numerous problems we have in Nigeria, this woman is only interested in being addressed as the first lady of Nigeria? I used to think that she has sense, but right now, I'm reconsidering.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Deceiver and Pretender First Lady.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by bleskid: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2019
making nigeria a better place is the problem not by first lady or last lady what ever .. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by qleap2all(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by bleskid: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Holluwhakemmy:
Deceiver and Pretender First Lady.
nawaooo i like your flows mehn deceiver of the pretender ....rapper i feel u grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by ekitimanalways(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2019
wingmanII:
Animal Farm.
...then we (humans) must solidly prevent our extinction...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by archangel1(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by orisa37: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2019
You can also be called PRESIDENTRESS.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by sotall(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2019
wingmanII:
Animal Farm.
you read my mind.
Animal farm was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the topic

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Angy55(f): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2019
wingmanII:
Animal Farm.

Beast of England, beast of Ireland
Beast of every land and clime
Harken to my joyful tidings of the golden future time

Rings shall vanish from our noses
And the harness from our back
And the fruitful fields of England
Shall be trod by beasts alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Stillthebest: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Hopeless futureless country. What' difference does it make? She's always been an hypocrite looking for a sympathy for her husband. Everything she did in the past was for her own good and recognition and not for the good of the country as some think. Bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by deebrain(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Ma, your husband promised in 2015 presidential campaigns that the office of the first lady was a channel of corrupt practices in previous administrations.

Please reconsider your decision.

Or reveal your husband as the fraud that he is.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Jobminister: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Aisha is 100% ready to control the government of Buhari in this second term.

She and the cabals will put leg in one trouser this time around.

I hope she is out to fight for good government not for selfish interest of looting for the future.

Time shall tell!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
She's ashamed to be the wife of a retard

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by balonaija(f): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2019
why?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Reelmii: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2019
u were confusing ur fellow mallam's wife
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Qualityfreedom: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2019
For those who can think and comprehend, the truth is coming out. The President may not be her husband but any woman can be the first lady. She is trying to tell those who can think with their head that she is not the wife of the man we call our president but she can be first lady since Nigerians want that way. My own thinking though

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by MiaB(f): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Nasa28:
So, out of the numerous problems we have in Nigeria, this woman is only interested in being addressed as the first lady of Nigeria? I used to think that she has sense, but right now, I'm reconsidering.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by mistyebby(f): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2019
Why the emphasis ma The office has always been " First Lady" twas your husband that relegated you to the background.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by holluphemydavid(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2019
I saw dis coming,u cant pretend forever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by captianfreeman(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2019
The season of deceit is over. True color time. NEXT LEVEL.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by amc: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Qualityfreedom:
For those who can think and comprehend, the truth is coming out. The President may not be her husband but any woman can be the first lady. She is trying to tell those who can think with their head that she is not the wife of the man we call our president but she can be first lady since Nigerians want that way. My own thinking though

Your thinking is warped.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by donPhill(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2019
at first they cover our face by scraping off the office of the first lady in the name of change, Now that change is gone and we now have NEXT LEVEL, their real faces are showing... we are not expecting anything less thou...
Re: Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' by Ibyno(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2019
SOUND MORE LIKE STOP CALLING ME WIFE OF JUBRIL, JUBRIL IS NOT MY HUSBAND .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election / Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.