Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (70671 Views)

Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Batworks: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:
It should not be killed oo dolphins are wonderful creatures

Does it look alive to you

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Original ogogoro with pepper soup
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ironic... Eating what is obviously intelligent than you. Humans are fast proving to be the cancer of the world as depicted by some post-apocalyptic movies.

Whoever cursed the black man to think irrationally in this manner didn't do well at all.
Did you know, that most of the mammals that roam the African continent were once present in Europe and Asia? I guess the black man is responsible for their extinction as well?

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Sanchez01: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
engrchykae:
its not an exclusive of any race.
the trend with humans is discover,abuse and destroy.
as am talking with you nations are toying with human existence in the name of nuclear bombs.
we claim to be higher animals but i think we the cancer,the bane of the world.
ants share but humans want it all alone.
GOD REGRETTED CREATING MAN
Don't get me wrong ooo. The Black man's aspect I mentioned is in respect to the gross disrespect of nature and certain creatures. The 'cancer' part very well cover humans and their destructive tendencies.
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by amber222(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
simi4me:
This dolphin was caught in odi community in Bayelsa state. Guess what will happen to it.

it looks pregnant
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by laiza(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
The way we treat wildlife in Nigeria is appaling! I wonder what our children will be left too see. Gone are those days in Bauchi state where you could hear elephants from 10 miles out along Gombe road but nowadays they have all moved towards Mali and Central African Republic. I really wish some animals can be protected by law in Nigeria. Do we even have UNESCO heritage sites in this country at all? Such a shame!!!

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Sanchez01: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
HarryDuce:
Did you know, that most of the mammals that roam the African continent were once present in Europe and Asia? I guess the black man is responsible for their extinction?
False!

While the same might have been present in Asia or Europe, a different specie is what would likely be found in Africa. As per extinction, those who got wiped off in Asia and Europe were not mostly man made, compared to Africa's. Habitat loss is one primary reason for Wild Life extinction in Europe, America and Asia.

Wild Life are disrespected in Africa, rare or not. And our very understanding of them is for food instead of preservation.
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
lalasticlala:

I thought Odi is in Bayelsa, do we also have another Odi in Delta state?
For some time I haven't seen snake thread are on break?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Bluffly: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ironic... Eating what is obviously intelligent than you. Humans are fast proving to be the cancer of the world as depicted by some post-apocalyptic movies.

Whoever cursed the black man to think irrationally in this manner didn't do well at all.
Whites have thought irrationally, and there stil tnk irrationally despite their advancements

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by drpossibilities(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
:
nzeobi:
them Don spread nylon waiting to butcher it for pepper soup.
wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Oszy: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
BleedTears:
All those hypocrite commenting trash upandan

Please which animal signed its death warrant that deserves to be killed and eat?

Abi na human beings we go dey kill dey chop now so that we go preserve the animals for una

Abeg make una carry una preaching go SAMBISA na there the preaching work is more needed

Spit

You dey mind them, when they get home now, they will go eat two wraps of eba and egusi garnished with meat or fish.

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:

Does that looks like what is alive in the picture?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by NathyBongos: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
nzeobi:
them Don spread nylon waiting to butcher it for pepper soup.
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Sanchez01: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bluffly:

Whites have thought irrationally, and there stil tnk irrationally despite their advancements
Towards Wild Life? Hell no!
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Divine fish... appetising grin
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sanchez01:

Don't get me wrong ooo. The Black man's aspect I mentioned is in respect to the gross disrespect of nature and certain creatures. The 'cancer' part very well cover humans and their destructive tendencies.
THE BLACK MAN'S problem is not as disastrous as that posed by the caucasians.
you dont want to imagine what will happen when this nuclear bombs are used.
they are holding this world ransom while making research about if life will be supported in outer space.
maybe they will run to the new planet and come back when radioactive fallouts have stopped.
we blacks violate nature but the whites have destryed the world through insatiable greed in mining the earth into vaccum and extracting mineral deposits and polluting the ecosystem eg oil spillage that kills both fauna and flora.
the whites will destroy fauna and flora in ogoni and go to the serengeti to preserve wildlife.
get my point,the hypocrisy and double standard of the white race

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Sanchez01: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
engrchykae:
THE BLACK MAN'S problem is not as disastrous as that posed by the caucasians.
you dont want to imagine what will happen when this nuclear bombs are used.
they are holding this world ransom while making research about if life will be supported in outer space.
maybe they will run to the new planet and come back when radioactive fallouts have stopped.
we blacks violate nature but the whites have destryed the world through insatiable greed in mining the earth into vaccum and extracting mineral deposits and polluting the ecosystem eg oil spillage that kills both fauna and flora.
the whites will destroy fauna and flora in ogoni and go to the serengeti to preserve wildlife.
get my point,the hypocrisy and double standard of the white race
Let's stick to the discourse and not digress. Today's is about respect for wild life and the black man's mindset towards it. The day nuclear power discussions surface, I'm sure we'd both agree that the white man is a hypocrite. Until then, let's restrict the discussion to Wild Life.

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Donenam(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
simi4me:

You don't know Nigerians? Something that is dead already.

What is dead May Never Die
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lets her live
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Afonja007: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nigerian actreses go to Dubai to dive and swim with dolphins they even peck those dolphins in Dubai but here is Nigerian dolphin from our feaces contaminated river ,why everything about black people is always the worst?look at how oyibo people name their cows ,Chicago bull ,Spanish buffalo ,American ox , then come to Nigeria what do we have here? sokoto nama, look at how oyibo people shared the best dogs for them selves, British bulldog, German shepherd, Argentinean dogo ,Switz st Bernard , American grey hund ,what did they leave for us?ekuke, cry cry crywhat 've we don ?,can one buy T shirt bold gombe nama is written on it?no body will buy it but if u bring t shirt with Chicago bull written on it every one will buy��������what 've we done
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
While each dead dolphin sells for about US$600, those captured alive are worth as much as US$200,000 when sold to aquariums and swim with dolphins parks around the world.

INFACT NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE ON EARTH , EDUCATED IDIOTS ,

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Same way I wish I wasn't born African same way this dolphin wished he's swimming somewhere in UK before it was killed
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by clems88(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:
are wonder creatures in the belly of Nigerians grin

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wmyiu didn't show the part when it was slaughtered for food
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by chyzoo4u(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:

While Sardines and Chickens are disgusting creatures??
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kitanga: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Why did they capture it? Is it food? Am tired of Nigerians

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by zynzyn(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:

Trust our retards to see such a thing as food! undecided

Dolphins are wonderful! They protect humans and other creatures from sharks etc!! undecided
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
auntysimbiat:
better pepper soup

Ur dp?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hungry people.. They don spread thick nylon bag under the dolphin for slaughter....
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
nrexzy:
Sheee beta pepper soup fish Don show.....
It's NOT a fish.. shocked

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos)