Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (70670 Views)

Fishermen Catch Dolphin In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / The Big Dolphin Fishermen Caught In Oyokotoro, Rivers State (Photos) / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kaymical(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
1zynnvn:
Nigerians tufiakwa, dolphins wey dey attract tourists like mad, Nigerians go kill am chop.
We have eaten our destiny in this country. Dolphin wey cost like mad, around 2000usd.
I just tire my brother, I think we are cursed
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by nrexzy: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
DarkJeddi:
It's NOT a fish.. shocked
It's mammal abi
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pepper soup things.
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Abeg God provides food una dey talk anoda tin .get a good chilled drink prefe ;Drably malt to take wedge am down
Good source of protein grin grin
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Contact me for ur borehole related issues from survey to drilling to installations n repairs God bless you as u patronize 08100905099
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
cry this animal is human friendly, but it came to the wrong shore,I know they butchered it,oh poor dolphin

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yummy yummy yummy food don come ooo

contact me for ur borehole related issues from survey to drilling to installations n repairs God bless you as u patronize 08100905099
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
MANGAM:
And straight to food section. I trust Nigerians
Ijaw people don't kill things like python and sharks,not to talk of dolphin.they can not try that,especially in place like twon-brass
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
BabaIbo:

Point of correction...

It's not intelligent than man, it only has closer intelligent level to man when compared with other animals, man is the most intelligent of all creatures
abeg ,does buhari follow for the intellligent creatures?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
madjune:
Ignorance will kill Nigerians.

Dolphins that save humans at sea, that's what they will kill now and eat.
Why didn't it save titanic or people along bonny river
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:
It should not be killed oo dolphins are wonderful creatures
It would also have a wonderful taste
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by BabaIbo: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpongiton:
abeg ,does buhari follow for the intellligent creatures?

LOL, funny tho.

Yes, he follow, for him to be the president of Nigeria is enough reason that he's smarter than some people cheesy
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Estellie: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
BleedTears:
All those hypocrite commenting trash upandan

Please which animal signed its death warrant that deserves to be killed and eat?

Abi na human beings we go dey kill dey chop now so that we go preserve the animals for una

Abeg make una carry una preaching go SAMBISA na there the preaching work is more needed

Spit
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpongiton:
Why didn't it save titanic or people along bonny river

Does that justify killing every creature you see?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ironic... Eating what is obviously intelligent than you. Humans are fast proving to be the cancer of the world as depicted by some post-apocalyptic movies.

Whoever cursed the black man to think irrationally in this manner didn't do well at all.

Hush

If white men were in our predicaments, they would surely eat dogs

Ppl are hungry and you're there yapping nonsense
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by selemo: 12:46am On Jun 15, 2019
Waakanda:
Trust my people... Pepper soup thing cool
That is black man for you...

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by McTobe(m): 12:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Oyibo go see that nylon spread neatly on the ground and think that we are dolphin friendly. Not knowing it’s for the slaughter
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2019
BabaIbo:

LOL, funny tho.

Yes, he follow, for him to be the president of Nigeria is enough reason that he's smarter than some people cheesy
i learnt that nigeria is global capital of poverty and a shithole with a lifeless man as the president.is it true ?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2019
madjune:

Does that justify killing every creature you see?
people are hungry and tired and prayed to God for daily bread and he give them dolphin for food,and you say that they should preserve it.is dolphin better thousand of nigerians that are dying daily because of hunger and insecurity?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikpongiton:
people are hungry and tired and prayed to God for daily bread and he give them dolphin for food,and you say that they should preserve it.is dolphin better thousand of nigerians that are dying daily because of hunger and insecurity?

God gave you fertile land.
Stop being lazy. Go and farm.

Even the Israelites turned a barren land into one of harvest.
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
madjune:

God gave you fertile land.
Stop being lazy. Go and farm.

Even the Israelites turned a barren land into one of harvest.
dolphin lives in the river and was caught by a fisherman and fishing is a honourable profession.so what are you saying?
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Pepper-, you know na, don set.
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by BabaIbo: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikpongiton:
i learnt that nigeria is global capital of poverty and a shithole with a lifeless man as the president.is it true ?

Say something nice please OR quit quoting me

Are you not a Nigerian?

USA and some big countries were once at Nigeria's level, so
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ijawblooded: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by Ijawblooded: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by kimduhan2: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Looks interesting, but catch dolphins is not for me. I like simple fishing but I am newbie in fishing, so I need to read some special information about fishing lines. What lines are perfect what are not. I heard that a good line is often forgotten about in favor of an expensive fishing rod and some top-quality bait, but when a bass bites you’re going to want nothing more than a line you can rely on to hold strong until you get this fish on land. I found review about it Now I use Kastking superpower braided fishing line.
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ahnie: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hello robosky02

Trust you're doing great!
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2019
ahnie:
Hello robosky02

Trust you're doing great!

Hi ahnie
Am Good. how you doing
How work and family
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ahnie: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
robosky02:

Hi ahnie
Am Good. how you doing
How work and family
We're flourishing... thanks!
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by robosky02(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
ahnie:

We're flourishing... thanks!
nice

Are you angelahnie
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by ahnie: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
robosky02:
nice

Are you angelahnie
Nope...just ahnie aka mama zino.
Haven't been seeing angelahnies post for quite a while now
Re: Dolphin Caught In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) by robosky02(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
ahnie:

Nope...just ahnie aka mama zino.
Haven't been seeing angelahnies post for quite a while now
ok nice one

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos)