Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos (24384 Views)

Unizik Temp Site- Isuanocha Road Construction Update by Soludo's admin(video) / UNESCO To Support Cross River State National Park (photos) / Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bizzyliss(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
My alma mata
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by ideynl1: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:
Unizik my Alma matter, I remember those days in Awka it was memorable remembering places like abakaliki street (aka club road) this area alone is like the las Vegas of the SS/SE. Not forgetting iyiagu estate,udoka estate and ngozika estate , mehn Awka was fun, Regina and odogwu Awka girls are the best and finest in naija,if you know you know!. Below is a picture during my visit to Awka last month...

I will take MaryCynthia girls.

Those girls are calm, light skinned and pretty.

Front of this lodge we used to by Akara and pap.

My alma mater. Representing 2005-2009

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bizzyliss(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2019
ideynl1:

I will take MaryCynthia girls.

Those girls are calm, light skinned and pretty.

Front of this lodge we used to by Akara and pap.

My alma mater. Representing 2005-2009
lol glo lodge and ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by ideynl1: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Bizzyliss:
lol glo lodge and ashawo

Which one be glo lodge?

I no know that one during my time

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bopeweey: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2019
[
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Ezeego1(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2019
bukkyemotions:
unizik girls are beautiful

I've been in the town since 3 days. Those girls are something else.

I'm thinking of extending my stay for the weekend. wink

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by wasiudvd(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Under that high-tension wire? Where will my Indomie guy relocate to now? Chai!

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by tsinzu: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2019
blackaxe78:
Where is the leisure park? Its not in the picture.

Usual motor park pictures you posted.
learn to read a post before rushing to comment on it
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Kingsley1000(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Ezeego1:

I've been in the town since 3 days. Those girls are something else.
I'm thinking of extending my stay for the weekend. wink
Lol u neva see anything

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Abogwara: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2019
That will be nice. Awka is really an eyesore

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by BeijinDossier: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
Abogwara:
That will be nice. Awka is really an eyesore
[/s]

Just look at Owerri, a completely dead filthy town lol

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by BeijinDossier: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Abogwara, Owerri is an eyesore and in shambles. Let's compare lol

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by BeijinDossier: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Abogwara come lets compare. Just look at how Owerri is looking like a sewage pit toilet. Tufia lol

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
grin
This is Unizik junction. grin
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by BeijinDossier: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Owerri is a shambolic village. Abogwara come let's compare lol

Nuking Owerri remains the only option. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by BeijinDossier: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Beautiful city of Awka always glowing. While the village called Owerri is yet to have a flyover in 2019 hahahaha Lol

Photo credit: joeprince

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by hmuhammad(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bryan88:
this man K-leg no b here o... grin grin grin
hahaha!!! The other one carry bow leg
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by picaso313(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:
Unizik my Alma matter, I remember those days in Awka it was memorable remembering places like abakaliki street (aka club road) this area alone is like the las Vegas of the SS/SE. Not forgetting iyiagu estate,udoka estate and ngozika estate , mehn Awka was fun, Regina and odogwu Awka girls are the best and finest in naija,if you know you know!. Below is a picture during my visit to Awka last month...

Bros my 100L 2009 I been stay for nnedioranma extension the one opposite chilars after term site bus stand, the lodge was like the mecca for gboys and fine babes back then,you remember sulai anticult the military guy.

i remember dat guy wella... i get guyz 4 dat Nnedioranma dat yr sha... omo dat hostle bad chic full dere choi.... finally who no go no know

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Back2Daura(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
I was in unizik 2001-2005 . But my admission was later in my final year 2005 declared fake by prof ilochi OKAFOR and I was told to drop from school. An admission that prof Ejiofor gave us as vice chancellors list. I had to write jamb again and got admitted into unilag Now I am pursuing my PhD.
No denial in destiny friends.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by yungcheda(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Unizik... best school in Nigeria!!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Nmezor(f): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
NAU on my mind, when will I see ya again

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bizzyliss(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
ideynl1:

Which one be glo lodge?

I no know that one during my time
e dey queen suite side
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bizzyliss(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Back2Daura:
I was in unizik 2001-2005 . But my admission was later in my final year 2005 declared fake by prof ilochi OKAFOR and I was told to drop from school. An admission that prof Ejiofor gave us as vice chancellors list. I had to write jamb again and got admitted into unilag Now I am pursuing my PhD.
No denial in destiny friends.
got admission 2005, we started post ume by writing essay then
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by OfficialAPCNig: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Don't come back again.
Osagyefo98, how far?
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Osagyefo98, how far?
Trash and straight to dust bin
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:

Bros my 100L 2009 I been stay for nnedioranma extension the one opposite chilars after term site bus stand, the lodge was like the mecca for gboys and fine babes back then,you remember sulai anticult the military guy.

Alright, let last month be the last.

Don't come again.

Drop your message and it will communicated to Unizik.
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Bryan88(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
hmuhammad:
hahaha!!! The other one carry bow leg
i dey tell u
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Emyben(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:

Chai... See enjoyment. cool. While myself in 2009 when I was in Year 1 Architecture, na so so studio I Dey run goand T square wey I Dey carry up and down
Re: Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos by Okoroawusa: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
joeprince23:

I have long left Awka by 2009.

My hostel was at former JAMB road,Regina Caeli bus stop. We had hostels like HILL TOP n GREENLAND on that road.If u walked down it will connect u to NEW JERSEY n LAHN hostels before u get to Okpuno.

The most popular anticult guy at that time was a light skinned guy called Okey Anticult.

Too busy these days even for a visit. I miss Awka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.