Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake (24379 Views)

Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Ganduje: My Victory In Kano Is Down To Hard Work, Not Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Doraty1(f): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2021
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano said several videos showing him stuffing bales of dollars into his pockets in 2018 were fake.

“No doubt the video is fake,” Ganduje told the BBC Hausa Service on Friday.

“We are making some underground plans, which we will not reveal. But I assure you it is fake, and all those behind it will be put to shame.”

Governor Ganduje has already sued Daily Nigerian, which first published the videos in 2018, demanding N3billion in damages.

But the case has not made progress in the court.

On Friday, Ganduje took his case for self-exculpation to BBC A Fada A Cika programme, aired on Friday evening.

Asked by the interviewer to confirm whether he was the person in the video, Ganduje responded by saying that the video was doctored to show him collecting something.

“Even your picture can be tampered to show something on your head or hand. And you know it’s possible. People always tend to believe falsehood.

“The fact is that we will take action against the matter,”
he said.

[“Did he ever take dollar bribe”, asked the interviewer.

Ganduje responded: “It is a lie. Nothing of that nature ever happened.

“It was just part of a scheme to stop me from contesting election – and I contested; to stop me from winning election – and I won.

“But that is not the issue, the big issue that we will deal with those behind it,”
he said.

The video damaged Ganduje politically and gave him the nickname ‘Gandollar’.

In the interview, Ganduje also spoke about the achievements of his administration.

He said his government has undertaken projects that will be remembered for more than 100 years

The projects that the governor cited were the bridges he built in Kano, and the Muhammadu Buhari Hospital, which he said was equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment.

He said the hospitals built by his government would reduce the number of people going abroad for treatment.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/20/my-dollar-videos-were-fake-ganduje/

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by xpressionx(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2021
The bullion van video is fake too.
The school children's kidnap are also fake.
in fact Nigeria is fake.

How much is Visa to Congo abeg,local man is tired.

Addendum:
whoever knows this guy should tell him to calm down before he damages his wind pipe.
no matter how hard he blows,God will not hire him to blow trumpet on the last day.

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by LMS1(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2021
DEAR GANDUJE whether that video was manipulated or not somebody should help me tell You that "GANDOLLAR" Is here to stay and i believe it Will be written somewhere in Your Biography too.
Nigerians don't Joke when it comes to yabbing.
barawo dollar grin

37 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Happiboispot(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2021
all this uneducated politician thinks it's everyone who believes the lies that comes out of there mouth.
every evidence use against them they label it as fake can't they just admit there wrongs.

one Nigeria is dead

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by HeadNigga: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2021
I believe you GanDollar.

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by oluwaseyi0: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2021
This Sharia self-righteous people really take everyone for a fool, the only thing fake here is you and buhari

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by ntyce(m): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2021
The man thinks everyone is a muturu from Kano....

Which part was fake?
The conversations or him stuffing the cash into his Babariga

I only blame the constitution and APC for allowing him a second term.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Nothing we no go hear for Gandollars mouth. Only zombies will believe him. Such a thief is who their mannequin daddy supports as a man of integrity. Integrity redefined!!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Nuelito: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Smh in dismay cos even olokpa dey deny say he no dey collect bribe.

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2021
Doctored? Just make mistakes and dump APC, even doctors won't be able to treat you when you are about to die from heart attacks of you being tried for this offence.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by EyezofGod120: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
This people take us for fool

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by omoadeleye(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Mad o
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Monogamy: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
grin

Same way this statement is fake....

Should Gandollar even be talking about his glaring bribery video tape?

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by NiklauseFred(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
The only creature that saw devil face to face and gentlemen welcome to the federal republic of vibes,fake videos and lies. cool

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by neeyor88: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Austindark(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
It's fake and you never took any action against it.
It was played all over in Edo state during the gubernatorial elections and made your preferred candidate lose the elections. It is now you summoned up courage to call it a fake.

Try another strategy old man!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Lattop(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Even Ganduje himself is fake

smh�‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Thomthom(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Fake you on video.. How?
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Freestainworld(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Nigerian politicians have no conscience and shame at all if Gandollar can publicly deny something the whole world saw and knew it was true, not surprised though, even Buhari raised his hands for the people of Kano, integrity my foot.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by savageyoungboy(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by GreaterFuture(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Smh
Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Movieguru(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Lol...fear politicians, they will always deny even when caught in the act

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by naijapips04: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2021
Muslims are the worst liars.

APC members truly have very low IQs so they will believe this lying Mallam.

That's how they told us that the hisbah dude was visiting his daughter in a hotel.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by DarkJeddi(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2021
The Gandollar himself..

Everybody..

Don't mind me,I was only having a music video shoot with some fake dollars.. shocked

Liars..

Liars everywhere.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2021
naijapips04:
Muslims are the worst liars

Lol

What do you want to say about your pastors?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Reference(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2021
The text read, 'It damaged him politically..'. How is that when he is riding high on the shoulders of his peons...

Do Nigerians even understand what they say, thoughtless of the consequences of their actions...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by olisefom: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Wow. They do things with impunity and also lie with impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Olatunji1929: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Very useless man even after the forensic evidence you still have gut to tell lies publicly like this anyway you can only fool your zombies supporters not me

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by Kingspin(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2021
You are an idiot

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by gg4real: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Even yourself is fake

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake by columbus007(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2021
Mallam gandollar keep your mouth shut.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / CAN President Prays For Yahaya Bello In Throwback Photo / Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.