Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help A Single Mum With Ideas - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Single Mum With Ideas (3905 Views)

Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Some of the people that travel to the US with B1/B2 tourists / visit visa do arrangee / genuine marriage, arrangee wife / husband cost anything from 5000 dollars upwards depending on who is involved and how lenient they want to be (moneywise) in the whole transaction and some others genuinely find love and get married, others go via the border to canada to chop Aduro with burukutu stories to Canadian border officials, they are allowed in and remain on the asylum process until they are either accepted or kicked out which might take donkey years.

I know of an ex Nigerian airways personnel on asylum in Canada since 2007, I met him in Toronto in 2007 and he is currently now on humanitarian and compassionate ground called H and C, because he lost all his refugee hearings but the good thing about Canada is, they gave him work permit and he has been working with it pending when if he is lucky, they approve his H and C application.
Arrangee takes money and time.
Not like you just jump to the US and immediately figure out all Arrangee options na.
Besides,I know it takes $10k.
If at all that lady have fixed her immigration Status,know she is very very lucky and smart to achieve all what I saw in 2 years.
Unless of course,she receives it in the ass from some random men over there for $50 "per nyu" on the corner of a street and them dey come give us yeye BS story here.
Like say we be sheeple

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by faithfull18(f): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
you are the nonentity here,I can tell.
First of all,who spells faithful as faithfull?worst still it's your moniker ffs!
You are a dummy for sure.
She even called me a nonentity,should we go into that?
So we find out who the real nonentity is?
She even asked what I've got in common with the op.isn't she looking for advise anymore?
Useless,local,Homebase,unexposed,foolish,dirty skank.
We could go on and on,I don't wanna drag with words.i want action
Let me know when you are ready.
Ghetto fabulous
Lol, I won't go this lane with you, you are really brainless, you just proved me right.
There is a story behind my moniker, you should have asked.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. 'Faithful' was taken when I registered, I went for 'Faithfull' instead which is an archaic spelling of 'Faithful'.

The intended meaning for me is 'someone full of faith ', I simply joined both and took out the 'of'. There is no rule that says one can't invent words.

Faithfull can be used as a name/moniker(check it out on Google).

Lastly, when choosing a name for business, it should be simple and catchy.

Enough said, I wouldn't want to derail this thread for the OP, you obviously aren't worth the time, Mr. online millionaire with an empty head and over bloated ego.

7 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, I won't go this lane with you, you are really brainless, you just proved me right.
There is a story behind my moniker, you should have asked.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. 'Faithful' was taken when I registered, I went for 'Faithfull' instead which is an archaic spelling of 'Faithful'.

The intended meaning for me is 'someone full of faith ', I simply joined both and took out the 'of'. There is no rule that says one can't invent words.

Faithfull can be used as a name/moniker(check it out on Google).

Lastly, when choosing a name for business, it should be simple and catchy.

Enough said, I wouldn't want to derail this thread for the OP, you obviously aren't worth the time, Mr. online millionaire with an empty head and over bloated ego.
I never ever noticed you exist till you quoted me with your BS.
Only you know the rationale behind it.i could care less.
If you didn't attack me,I wouldn't even be talking to you right now.
Save your emotional blackmail for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by faithfull18(f): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
I never ever noticed you exist till you quoted me with your BS.
Only you know the rationale behind it.i could care less.
If you didn't attack me,I wouldn't even be talking to you right now.
Save your emotional blackmail for yourself!
Hahaha, grin whatever, learn to make comments when your brains are fully functioning.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
faithfull18:

Hahaha, grin whatever, learn to make comments when your brains are fully functioning.
you should also learn to quote cute,sweet nice guys when you are less hòrny. undecided
If you are feeling a nigga,you know the mail button rather than fighting someone that doesn't even know or care what you look like.
Wet little bitter sissy
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by ifyalways(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
4mykids:
Thank you. I took a look at the Canada and Australia immigration and I must confess I was hoping on moving fast...possibly this year which I doubt is possible with the two above.
As I said earlier, even a favourable African country would do even if temporarily.
I will explore Rwanda and the others as advised

My dear, don't jump from frying pan to fire o.

If you are in a hurry to move then please, get busy online and start applying for jobs madly. Multinational NGO'S and companies especially.

It will be extremely difficult for you without a man + Nigerian passport to dabble into business in African countries. If you must relocate to any African country, ensure its via employment with a reputable company.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by ifyalways(f): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Some of you are funny sha.

It's 2019 and you really expect me to come online and dish out full illegal immigration story ? I have told y'all A,B,C . . .Z.
Fill in the blank spaces or complete the story, anyhow you want it, in your head.

Just incase y'all didn't notice I did not mention US to the OP because that way don cast pata pata.
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Some of you are funny sha.

It's 2019 and you really expect me to come online and dish out full illegal immigration story ? I have told y'all A,B,C . . .Z.
Fill in the blank spaces or complete the story, anyhow you want it, in your head.

Just incase y'all didn't notice I did not mention US to the OP because that way don cast pata pata.
so na runz she dey do grin grin .. today is saturday joor, you suppose yarn the story for us make we enjoy our selves small cheesy cheesy
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:

so na runz she dey do grin grin .. today is saturday joor, you suppose yarn the story for us make we enjoy our selves small cheesy cheesy
I be tell you na.
Dem don put mburra for her yarnsh tire den come dey give us fabu for here.
If na so e easy men for don troop there with tourist visa tire cheesy
How she take raise money for the arrangee in the first place?
From under the table jobs?ABI she sell drugs?

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Come faithfull18 & nwanneni angry angry

You two should get a room and bang yourselves crazy, because you two are attacking eachoda like persons under sexual tension grin grin . a good orgasm should help grin grin .. and faithfull remember am following you. so i nor wan dey get notification come dey click am dey see childish talk.. angry
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
I be tell you na.
drugs ke, Na panti straight for Yankee if she is caught,
she might probably be working if she is on arrangee format, JEE CHUBA EGO cheesy

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:
Come faithfull18 & nwanneni angry angry

You two should get a room and bang yourselves crazy, because you two are attacking eachoda like persons under sexual tension grin grin . a good orgasm should help grin grin .. and faithfull remember am following you. so i nor wan dey get notification come dey click am dey see childish talk.. angry
I don tell her make she carry am come my side make I knack,unto say I see say the girl dey feel d nigga.
Her choice,she should know where the pm button is
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
I be tell you na.
Red Light District & Drugs probably. mehn money dey drugs oh. one of my guy for UK na weed he just dey sell via darkweb. the guy money long finish. if i get enuf capital na to enter colombia or bolivia go dey flip coke oh. grin grin grin
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
she might probably be working if she is on arrangee format, JEE CHUBA EGO cheesy
she dey get money already na just say dem no want tell us the real way
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:

Red Light District & Drugs probably. mehn money dey drugs oh. one of my guy for UK na weed he just dey sell via darkweb. the guy money long finish. if i get enuf capital na to enter colombia or bolivia go dey flip coke oh. grin grin grin
How you want take cross am?
N.a. der wahala dey.
I get the mind na just say i no know route for now.lol
My sister dey here on WhatsApp dey tell me to come enter med school grin
Come do 8 years in school
I'm like this one well so?

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by AngelicBeing: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
she dey get money already na just say dem no want tell us the real way
Even the arrangee format don dey cast gradually, Trump no send, and that is why people are facing Canada with Oliver de coque stories, Canada sef they reject all the bulshit stories, it was reported last year that 70 percent Aduro seekers from Nigeria were rejected by refugee board in Canada, but Canada is lenient though, even if your Aduro fail, you can be on H AND C for donkey years but if you commit crime, they will flog shege comot from you and send you back to Buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Even the arrangee format don dey cast gradually, Trump no send, and that is why people are facing Canada with Oliver de coque stories, Canada sef they reject all the bulshit stories, it was reported last year that 70 percent Aduro seekers from Nigeria were rejected by refugee board in Canada, but Canada is lenient though, even if your Aduro fail, you can be on H AND C for donkey years but if you commit crime, they will flog shege comot from you and send you back to Buhari grin
lol @ send you back to buhari grin
Make Yankee do cast so that we go all enjoy 9ja together jarey cheesy
No place like home cool

2 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
oh ok.
I wonder how she was able to fix her immigration status so quick and easy.
Care to share?

Me sef dey wonder oh, i have friends who have travelled since 4 years and still no work permit. Even HB1 visa doesn't guarantee permanent stay.

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
maybe dem never catch am yet na cheesy
I know but where she raise the arrangee bread from?
ABI you no hear say ifyalways be dey pay am 100k and she had a daughter she was catering for back home?
Baba na mburra for yarnsh,bread for hand jarey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Me sef dey wonder oh, i have friends who have travelled since 4 years and still no work permit. Even HB1 visa doesn't guarantee permanent stay.
ohoo you see am.
I like this section because enlightened men dey here.
We gats scrutinize a little cheesy
That story doesn't go well at all,unless she didn't tell ifyalways the truth.
4mykids,try that at your own peril!ABI you go fit take prick for yarnsh?

2 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by AngelicBeing: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
lol @ send you back to buhari grin
Make Yankee do cast so that we go all enjoy 9ja together jarey cheesy
No place like home cool
Yankee no go cast completely, new format and levels will pop up, I get one guy who lived in Korea for years and was looking for ways to enter Canada, his brother connect a Zimbabwe babe for the guy, the babe flew to naija, marry the guy, flew back to canada, file spousal visa for the guy, the guy Waka go Canadian embassy for Ghana for interview, Gbam, they grant him the visa, to cut the story short, the guy Na Canadian citizen today and he is balling wella, him and the Zimbabwe girl seperate, so Yankee level no go cast completely
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
How you want take cross am?
N.a. der wahala dey.
I get the mind na just say i no know route for now.lol
My sister dey here on WhatsApp dey tell me to come enter med school grin
Come do 8 years in school
I'm like this one well so?
i be get one yourba guy for mexico. the guy was a billionaire, he had route he used sha, but that was b4 Trump.. them kill the guy sha when he come Nigeria. them say na he former cult members. if you see that guy house for mexico, him compound self no luxury car you no go see. the guy just make money die grin grin now his family is fu*king rich. he asked me to come one time like that make he link me. mind & liver never dey that time grin . what a wasted chance.. anyway u can use lead nd there is this refractive material some chinese geek developed. costly but if you can get enough, you can get drones wrapped with lead nd the material to fly it pass the boarder, but a drone cant carry more than 1kilo at a time. too slow, & you need an insider
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
The really question not being asked is,

How will a mother of (Insert Number of kids) raise $10k USD for Travel runs, even Canada and Australian immigration requires you to have a certain amount of cash in your account from the time you are giving PR invitation to apply.

When you get to Canada with PR, you still need some money to cater for yourself till you get a job. Meanwhile if you go during winter, You may have to stay indoors. It would take a while to blend with the weather.
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:

i be get one yourba guy for mexico. the guy was a billionaire, he had route he used sha, but that was b4 Trump.. them kill the guy sha when he come Nigeria. them say na he former cult members. if you see that guy house for mexico, him compound self no luxury car you no go see. the guy just make money die grin grin now his family is fu*king rich. he asked me to come one time like that make he link me. mind & liver never dey that time grin . what a wasted chance.. anyway u can use lead nd there is this refractive material some chinese geek developed. costly but if you can get enough, you can get drones wrapped with lead nd the material to fly it pass the boarder, but a drone cant carry more than 1kilo at a time. too slow, & you need an insider
baba that game deadly o.
Besides I no go fit go unknown terrain now at this age without proper guidance to go learn drug smuggling when I can just go to lagos,buy Benson and hedges as much as I can and smuggle it to CEMAC and make mad dough now.
My homies from way back dey hint me say that hustle don start again.
After every every ish at hand right now,might look back into it wink
No business like smuggling business baba cheesy
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
baba that game deadly o.
Besides I no go fit go unknown terrain now at this age without proper guidance to go learn drug smuggling when I can just go to lagos,buy Benson and hedges as much as I can and smuggle it to CEMAC and make mad dough now.
My homies from way back dey hint me say that hustle don start again.
After every every ish at hand right now,might look back into it wink
No business like smuggling business baba cheesy
that Benson & Hedges level, whats the profit margine. besides, for the coke, i know how the market works in miami. all you need is an introduction via your supplier. and 3kilo of ether washed coke sells for $70-90k in miami. in bolivia you get it for $7-10k, average of $3k per kilo. in colombia i have no idea. in lebanon a bit cheaper but not very pure. and that $70-90k is when you supply a distributor. if you distribute urself, you go as much as $150k
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:

that Benson & Hedges level, whats the profit margine. besides, for the coke, i how the market works in miami. all you need is an introduction via your supplier. and a kilo of ether washed coke sells for $70-90k in bolivia you get it for $7-10k. in colombia i have no idea. in lebanon a bit cheaper but not very pure. and that $70-90k is when you supply a distributor. if you distribute urself, you go as much as $200k
wow!!that business na gold mine o!
Well Benson can't pay you that much but at least the risk isn't as bad as that of hard drugs.
You can get it now for 88k per carton in lagos and sell around 120k in CEMAC.
After expenses you fit see like 25k per carton and na fast commodity!
You can sell like 200 carton per day over there and if you deal with big distributors,even if you bring 500carton they buy it the same day!
If them catch you sha,sorry!outright seizure over there unless you be sharp guy weh sabi talk like me.
I'll make you(the customs officer or cop) an offer you can never refuse and buy your loyalty and Intel forever cheesy
But I never did it sha,I was a whiskey Lord lol.
Pablo Escobar of whiskey grin grin grin
Chivas regal,moet and chandon(all flavours),Johnny walker(God bless this product.made my first milli from here),veuve clicquot,William grants...
I owe these companies my loyalty lol

4 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nsiehi: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
OP, try Canada Express entry, I think this may be faster for you. Migrating with young kids isn't an easy task at all, especially for a single parent. Again, you need to be patient; despiration could lead to frustration. While you heal from your emotional wound, plan your immigration, study the countries you wish to emigrate to, write the required exams, apply and remain prayerful hopefull.

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
Well Benson can't pay you that much but at least the risk isn't as bad as that of hard drugs.
You can sell like 200 carton per day over there and if you deal with big distributors,even if you bring 500carton they buy it the same day!
If them catch you sha,sorry!outright seizure over there unless you be sharp guy weh sabi talk like me.
I'll make you(the customs officer or cop) an offer you can never refuse and buy your loyalty and Intel forever cheesy
Chivas regal,moet and chandon(all flavours),Johnny walker(God bless this product.made my first milli from here),veuve clicquot,William grants...
3kilos = $70-90k i miss calculated. 3tapes = 1pack which is 3kilos
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:

3kilos = $70-90k i miss calculated. 3tapes = 1pack which is 3kilos
oh ok.
Sounds easy but when you enter you go know how far cheesy
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
thats abt 30% profit. not bad at all. its good business

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:

thats abt 30% profit. not bad at all. its good business
yeah sure it is.
But dope money na something else o!
Choi!!!
Just 10 trips and I will come and marry Buhari's last daughter cheesy grin grin
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
oh ok. Sounds easy but when you enter you go know how far cheesy
you become a hardman grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens / How Should A True Gentleman Behave? / Need Help Please. Long Distance Marriage And My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.