Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Help A Single Mum With Ideas - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Single Mum With Ideas (3906 Views)

Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
yeah sure it is. But dope money na something else o! Choi!!! Just 10 trips and I will come and marry Buhari's last daughter cheesy grin grin
High Risk High Rewards

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
crowley:

you become a hardman grin grin
so ever sold it?
Because you've got so much details to be a side man.
Bros talk true cheesy
Look me I no care where money come from o,I no be hypocrite at all.
There is a saying that my friend use to say;
If you don hustle for money and e no dey come,my brother DRAG AM!!! grin grin
And I believe am die.as a matter of fact,na my religion cheesy
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by QueenSekxy(f): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
so ever sold it?
Bros talk true cheesy
After stealing your oga's money abi. grin cheesy
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:

After stealing your oga's money abi. grin cheesy
oooohhh!
This broke geh again?
Brokie lemme na.
N.a. force to like you? undecided
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by QueenSekxy(f): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
oooohhh!
This broke geh again?
Brokie lemme na.
N.a. force to like you? undecided
Typing with a rotten finger.

Go and steal more, one day, nemesis will catch up with you.
Onye oshi.
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Typing with a rotten finger.

Go and steal more, one day, nemesis will catch up with you.
Onye oshi.
see wetin poverty don do this one cheesy
So she think say the only way to make money na to steal? undecided
No worry,God go do am for you so that you go know say money no hard like that.
Owu don do you something sha!
But bring your mouth make I shit inside for 200k.yoy gree my favourite porta potty grin grin
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by crowley(m): 5:20am On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
so ever sold it?
Bros talk true cheesy
lets assume that while i was in Germany, i might or might nt have been a runner for a little while when things got hard abit. and i might or might nt know lots of guy who are currently runners. the pay is good. coke mixed with BS is very addictive so the market is always there. if you are a good runner with lots of client, you can make $10k monthly. i even have a female friend (a student) who does it in UK. uses it to sustain herself. but to make it big, you have to become a supplier, and sell to distributors. runners work for distributors.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by miib: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2019
truthsayer009:

Me sef dey wonder oh, i have friends who have travelled since 4 years and still no work permit. Even HB1 visa doesn't guarantee permanent stay.

Like he is not smart enough??
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by moneymins(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
4mykids:
Hi everyone..as the topic states I need advise help and personal assistance too if possible.
I'm a single mum of two little kids and I really wish to start another phase of my life away from Nigeria. I feel it will greatly help I and my kids move on from the past.
I'm not too old to work as I'm in my early 30's. Finance is available though limited to a certain amount.
I would love a situation where I can leave with my kids and not have to come back for them later..somehow, they seem to be my motivation to go on.
With these information, which country do you suggest that will be easy for immigration.

hmmm, madam what about the father of those two kids you be claim to mother, look here lady, it will be advisable you inform their father if he is still alive irrespective of any differences between you two so karmal don't catch up with you in the long run. Just a piece of advice to you. Relocating to another country with the pretense of taking two innocent kids from the reach of their father is a grievous offense and you may end up being the looser in the long run which is an 100% certainty or what could a lady in her early thirties relocating out of the country with two innocent kids which I believe don't know their father have in mind. Karma will catch up with you.
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by frozen70(f): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
You have not stated your reasons for relocation

I believe you can still be happier here and make your fortune then go abroad for vacation

With time you will know if its better to relocate permanently or holidays alone

Relocation to any part of this world is expensive especially when accommodation is involved

Think twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Badgers14: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
ifyalways:

Nursing assistant certification(CNA) is no biggie,less than $1300 and it does not stop you from working while pursuing it.

If her children are like 8,9 years old,she will be fine. Some things will give way but it will pay off eventually for all of them.

If she migrates legally , it will be easier for her too.

No be wetin She tell me, have visited her in Chicago and seen things for myself,btw.

Your ex-staff haven't told you the full story yet. In the state if Illinois. You can't even enroll in CNA class without having a work authorization and your SSN. Same with Nursing school.

How was she able to legalize, if she didn't marry, she applied for asylum.

The help OP need is how to survive, not really how to get there. And survival starts with obtaining the right document.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Badgers14:

Your ex-staff haven't told you the full story yet. In the state if Illinois. You can't even enroll in CNA class without having a work authorization and your SSN. Same with Nursing school.

How was she able to legalize, if she didn't marry, she applied for asylum.

The help OP need is how to survive, not really how to get there. And survival starts with obtaining the right document.
I just be no want go back and forth with her.
That her girl might be receiving it in the ass or in the dark trade for a living!period cheesy cheesy
Or the entirety isn't true.
Also,4mykids.can you also receive it in the ass? undecided
If so,migrate with those kids in that manner and see.
Better look inwards dear friend.jungle no funny over there o!
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by AngelicBeing: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
I just be no want go back and forth with her.
That her girl might be receiving it in the ass or in the dark trade for a living!period cheesy cheesy
Or the entirety isn't true.
Also,4mykids.can you also receive it in the ass? undecided
If so,migrate with those kids in that manner and see.
Better look inwards dear friend.jungle no funny over there o!
She has another thread and it is on front-page currently with different funny comments from different posters, nawao cheesy
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
She has another thread and it is on front-page currently with different funny comments from different posters, nawao cheesy
lol.
Make I go check grin grin
This madam dey hungry to receive am for ass sha cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by AngelicBeing: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
lol.
Make I go check grin grin
This madam dey hungry to receive am for ass sha cheesy grin grin
The thread has reached almost 9 pages, the suggestions and advices to her are hilarious wink

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by yazga: 12:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Norway
Re: Help A Single Mum With Ideas by i1: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
4mykids:
Do Nigerian courts give people money? I wonder because I never got a dime...or maybe you mean child support...if it's that, yeah, 20k per month which he has never paid and I never asked or intend to.
And yes, I do have some cash, though limited but it should help actualize my immigration plans greatly.

lawyers sha.
not to boast I believe I have gotten better terms for some spouses I have done their divorces for them.
most times I will ask for all I believe she is entitled to and ensure I get the best deal for her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Help Please. Long Distance Marriage And My Job / Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? / My Brother Ruined Himself Because Of His Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.